UKPC parking invoice - tesco Faraday retail park,Coatbank Street, Coatbridge. ML5 3SQ scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can`t believe how little the bbc or reigate council know about these scams!

I have emailed them and tried to spread the word.

even the reigate parking blog.

tempted to prk in morrisons just to collect tickets

temptepted to do printouts to put on windscreens for peopl with tickets but

don`t know where I stand legally with doing that???

Sorry, back for more reassurance again. Today received my second piece of correspondence from Debt Recovery Plus. This one entitled Notice of Intended Litigation. Is this their usual thing?

They're getting quicker over this now. Just received my second letter from Debt Recovery Plus Ltd, a "NOTICE OF INTENDED LITIGATION", same as kep, above.

"If you do not contact us following receipt of this letter we will have no alternative other than to assume you are avoiding payment. In this situation the account will be referred to our client for their approval to apply for a County Court Judgement against you. Please note that if legal action is necessary the amount outstanding may increase as follows:"

...And then they add n another £105 for court fees and solicitor fees.

Of course, I have read the forum and read up on CCJs etc and know that they can't get a CCJ until I have refused to pay an amount the court has ordered me to pay, so I'm not falling for that. Judging from other people's comments, this may well be the last one (as they have very little in the way of options left, aside from actually going to court)...

Ultimately, one assumes, they won't get the approval from their client that they refer to...

Anyway, just keeping the steps up-to-date. I'll start freaking out when they actually issue a summons...

Quick thought people - I seem to remember Jeremy Clarkson publishing his account number and sort code and someone debiting a chunk of cash to charity to show him up. Well... On the letter from Debt Recovery Plus Ltd they list a RBS sort code of 16-00-01 and account number of 20891316 - just to help you pay that much easier...

I'm just saying is all...

Hi all, i'm relatively new to this site but have been intrigued by all the posts i have read in the last 6 weeks while awaiting my PCN. I was all psyched up and ready to send off the template letters and generally IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE!

However when my PCN arrived (issued for leaving the site) it claimed i was parked in a disabled bay without displaying a valid permit! I was not going to let this lie as the disabled bays were clearly marked and 2 rows from where i was parked. So I revisited said carpark and took my own photos which i sent as an email appeal (the online appeal system didn't work). I received a letter of apology 3DAYS later! The appeals process does seem to exist, and work when they don't have a leg to stand on.

i ignored pcuk bout 2 year ago for a false offence they made up...leaving b&q carpark on foot or something.i got a nice pic of my car parked properly!!! today about 2 YEARS later... i get a letter from ccs enforcement telling me to pay 115 by the 11th or there will be 'no alternative to legal action'. obv im not going to pay but whats the story with this ccs? any info appreciated? i cant believe ive got this 2 years later.

i sent pcuk templates off this site before a cease and desist if i remember rightly,then got the old hunter and forrest or whatever it was.then it all stopped.

i ignored pcuk bout 2 year ago for a false offence they made up...leaving b&q carpark on foot or something.i got a nice pic of my car parked properly!!! today about 2 YEARS later... i get a letter from ccs enforcement telling me to pay 115 by the 11th or there will be 'no alternative to legal action'. obv im not going to pay but whats the story with this ccs? any info appreciated? i cant believe ive got this 2 years later.

i sent pcuk templates off this site before a cease and desist if i remember rightly,then got the old hunter and forrest or whatever it was.then it all stopped.

I'm guessing that they've sent a 'a job lot' of these letters out as I too have received the same letter today, asking for £115.24 before 11th

TAKE FORMAL NOTICE:

£115.24 debt due to UK parking control ltd.

i am disappointed to note the above amount remains outstanding despite previous applications for payment.

unless i recieve by close of business on 11th february 2010,the outstanding balance or your reasonable proposals for discharging the debt over a short period.i shall have no alternative but to take legal action which may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.

yours faithfully

illedgible scribble

ccs enforcement services.

what do you make of that mate?

bin again?

the last hunter forest bailiff threat went in the bin...but 2 years?

you think itd have passed eh?

TAKE FORMAL NOTICE:

£115.24 debt due to UK parking control ltd.

i am disappointed to note the above amount remains outstanding despite previous applications for payment.

unless i recieve by close of business on 11th february 2010,the outstanding balance or your reasonable proposals for discharging the debt over a short period.i shall have no alternative but to take legal action which may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.

yours faithfully

illedgible scribble

ccs enforcement services.

Exactly the same wording on mine, plus exact same amount due and due date!

Mine was dated 1st Feb, I would put money on it that yours was too?:wink:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks