Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could have said something like :

Of course I can't do Full-time because I am Whipper-in for the Hunt on my Uncle's Estate in the Country. But I will be happy to help out when I can spare the time.

The inference that you have lots of Contacts that her millions cant buy :lol:

Yeah I have a telephone interview next week so please enlighten me. I was informed it would last 30 minutes and would include role play, and why you want to work for us etc...

Edited by Masso

Masso

If you DONT want the job then my suggestion is guaranteed to lose it but it will have to be logged :lol: If you want to work for them then you could say you are Target driven and dont suffer fools lightly - that is opposite to requirements on their Web-site which they dont really want but have to say to the Public. :-x

Its up to you

It's only a matter of time before someone shines a torch onto Ingeus.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/feb/25/a4e-welfare-emma-harrison-properties

Good article.

This is nice.

The Department of Work and Pensions, it emerged, has exempted private companies in the Work Programme from inspections by Ofsted, the standards body that previously inspected companies involved in welfare and training.

Put the blinkers on and you 'll never see anything.

Below is the Dec.Maker Letter as arranged - you could PM me instead of posting if you would prefer. Thanks for your help. I phoned the Temp Agency - but Payroll not in untill this Wed - regarding the nonpayment and wrong payslip and time sheet of the last 6 hour shift untill 5am and that was the 3rd Not the 2nd Oct and Agency didnt phone to confirm laid off until 3.30pm next day which was Friday - He has to walk 2 miles to JCP so left it until the Mon 7th Nov.

Decision Maker Answer

We have considered your request to have the time for claiming extended. (Was I really doing that ?)

You made your claim on 7th Nov.2011 and requested that the time for claiming be extended to 30th Oct 2011

Looking at the reason you gave for the delay in claiming. we have considered this against the regulations we have governing whether the time for claiming can be extended and have arrived at the following decision.

You have satisfied the following criteria (if no criteria met you will also be told)

No criteria under Regulations 19 (5)(7) satisfied

Due to the above decision your date of claim has been set as 7th Nov 2011

You were laid off 2nd Nov 2011 but did not contact for new JSA claim until 7th Nov. 2011

I still dont know if it is Break or NO Break in JSA so does he get the Job Start for New Job or not - I wish they would answer in plain English - I hope someone can advise. Edit I dont think he has - note top of Post .

This letter is stating that the request for backdating has been refused as your friend has not met the qualifying conditions.

There will be a break in the claim from when the claim was closed to 06/11/2011.

This could mean that there will not be an entitlement to the job grant and associated run on from when your friend starts the job they were planning on starting.

As far as I am aware there is no linking in the break of claims for the Job Grant and run on payments. You either satisfy the 26 week qualifying period or you don't sorry.

It is just annoying that the other guy laid off same day had not signed-off yet so was unafected just reported wages - but because my Friend was told by Maximus to sign-off Before Starting work - not having got a Job previously probably because 50 plus so relied on Advisor to tell correctly.

Thanks anyway, He is now looking that if it had happened it would have been a bonus. As luck sometimes happens, his New Job have asked him to cover an absentee shifts - 8 days shifts this week - so he is in Clover this fortnight payday

The Agency Payroll person not in until Wed after 1pm to get the £43 sorted, was not paid for the last shift of phantom job - the other chap had a moped so was sent back on arrival but My Friend was allowed to do shift as he walked the 2 miles to Depot. (no bus route to Ind. Est. )

At least Someone up there is looking after him - as far as he is concerned he has got the £100 even though he has worked hard for it - not just given it like other people. :-D:-D

Thanks again for your help

Edited by silv.surfer
added thanks

Hi

A quick question i have been at ingeus north east for around 6 months and have had a experience like much of the forum. In my last appointment i have been asked to bring a application tracker with a list of jobs ( min of 5 per week in my field which is archaeology so jobs right now a sparse at best) but i have to include the contacts for the position that i have applied for such as name, phone number, e-mail and they then photocopy the sheet( to help my advisor see the range of positions he can put me forward for). I have 10 years unbroken employment history( i am 30) and have applied for a range of jobs form archaeology to admin and warehouse work . I fear that this is not to help me,my advisor or any one else but they may contact the company's that i have applied to to make sure that i am applying for jobs( which i am). Has any one else been asked to do the same i just find it odd that to help them see the range of jobs that i wish to do means that they need the e-mail of the contact point for the job and makes me suspicious.

If you have been with Ingenus for 6 months then I assume you have been claiming for approximately 18 months so far so what they will be checking is that you are applying for the minimum of 5 jobs per week and these vacancies should be for any type of employment you are capable of doing. From your post it would appear that you are doing that as you are applying for a variety of jobs (archaeology, warehouse and admin). This type of check is supposed to happen each time you attend to ensure that you are meeting the conditions of entitlement for actively seeking and availablity to allow your JSA claim to continue.

What they might do is check with the employers that you have applied especially if any of the jobs you have applied for were found by any of their advisers.

What they might do is check with the employers that you have applied especially if any of the jobs you have applied for were found by any of their advisers.

If you have refused consent for them to contact people by not signing the data consent form then it would be illegal for them to contact anyone of these potential employers. If you have given consent you can withdraw it without having to give any reason. See the consent.me site or here:http://thiefofbaghdad.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/68/ for a sample letter.

I had left the job point reference numbers on but removed the contact details when copying my jobcentre job search diary onto my Analingus job search s****t.

BUT

It was said.... and they know I have not signed the permission to contact form (I'm the only person in the world in living history according to them)... that they would happily use the reference number to find the details to call them to check if I'd applied and/or "follow up for me"

WTF?!

I DO NOT WANT THIS

If they do this (call the contact) the individual is comitting a criminal act. TELL THEM THIS! Say if you learn that a potential employer has been contacted by them you will complain to the Office of the Information Commissioner to report their crime. Make sure they know that it is not the JC/DWP who will be prosecuted but the individual(s) concerned. Ask them if they like the taste of prison food.

I had left the job point reference numbers on but removed the contact details when copying my jobcentre job search diary onto my Analingus job search s****t.

BUT

It was said.... and they know I have not signed the permission to contact form (I'm the only person in the world in living history according to them)... that they would happily use the reference number to find the details to call them to check if I'd applied and/or "follow up for me"

WTF?!

I DO NOT WANT THIS

I've never tried this so I don't know if it would work, but when you contact employers can't you add a brief statement forbidding them from sharing any of your personal information with a third party? If the employer isn't allowed share the information then it doesn't matter if your provider contacts them or not.

Whenever I get an E-mail from my provider it always has an automatic message at the end stating that the information contained in it is for the recipient only and sharing it with anyone else is prohibited. I've sometimes wondered what would happen if I were to copy and paste this statement and use it in my own jobs applications.

It's not as if the provider can moan at me for just doing the same thing that they do to me.

I applied for a job with A4e and I got this “fantastic” e-mail! :-

Hi Richard

Vacancy Ref: JN464,

Thank you for your recent interest in joining A4e and for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to put this vacancy on hold for the time being. Please be assured that this decision is in no way a reflection on your skills or suitability for the role.

We appreciate that this is disappointing news and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be in touch with you as soon as we can with an update. In the meantime we would encourage you to continue to visit our careers website www.a4ecareers.com where you can view the most up to date list of our current vacancies.

Thank you once again for your time and interest in A4e.

Kind Regards

HR Resourcing Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t tell Ingeus I applied for a job with A4e! lol…..

Cheers for the advice. Unfortunately work programme staff wield imaginary powers and 'government mandated' authority they dont really have and I fully expect at any given time a breach will/would be made. Given my advisor's admission that she intends to breach the data protection act it might be wise for me to 'protect' her and not include any details. I dont believe, based on what Analingus have told me, that they have the system in place to identify those who have signed data waivers and those who haven't.

Furthermore it seems the same can be said about DWP! I was nothing short of gobsmacked that the jobcenter had informed Analingus that I'd been self employed for the period of December/January.

I'd pointed out in my last interview with my work programme advisor that the law had been misrepresented in my first interview and that despite not having given my phone number and email address to Analingus I was still a free man.

My advisor was not amused:

"I can ring the job centre and get your information any time I want! Your phone number or your email address! You didn't want to give us your new address so I rung them and got it"

I cant remember how it was worded but she went on to say that she'd been told by DWP I'd been 'self-employed' for the period of December/January. I could tell though by the amount of spit been ejected at this point that this information was obviously given 'off the record' and was not the proof needed for Analingus to secure the money as a result of (them doing nothing towards) me getting that job.

I am coming up to the 13 or 14th week mark with Ingeus. They are now talking about VR - Vocational Routing. Is this where they force me to work in Tesco? I'm not thrilled about it but fine, if they want this as proof I'm not moonlighting,fine. It's not like it's forever

I saw the news yesterday about sanctions being drooped, but then I released its not for the Work Programme.

I am still annoyed about this as its disrupting my job searches.

I dont know if no sanctions only apply to never having worked school youth only - Gov. were very careful saying about young work experience but Tesco wouldnt be willing to be part of the same manditory free work for others - they have wriggled sideways out of the youth bit - I dont think they will want to get involved in the same thing for people that know what work is about incase this blows up like the youth part.

A doubt has arisen over Yorkylad's claim for JSA

The DWP have been told that on 02/02/12 :-x Yorkylad was notified to attend a mandatory work programme related appointment on 08/02/12 but Yorkylad failed to do so.

LETTERGATE!

Explained the situation to the DWP.... "that sounds about right" the response.

Bottom line: Misleading and false information provided to the DWP by Analingus with no attempt to rectify the mistake after it was pointed out to them more than two weeks ago.

Yorkylad, the DWP and JCP will not actually have any involvement in the referral, that is purely the Work Programme provider, they will make the referral directly to the DMA based who will look at the information provided and make the decision if tey have sufficent information but they may write out to you for your reasons for the fail to attend. When you reply the decision will be made, at no point do JCP become involved in this *we have now been instructed to steer clear and more or ess let the providers hang themselves which is not the customer service that I like to be involved as I do like and try my best to helkp where possible) however it needs to be shown officially that the Work Programme is not working for a number of reasons and the complaints need to be made to show the Government this.

Apparanetly the Work Programme providers are starting to go back to the Government and ask for more money as it is proving more challenging than they originally thought and feel they needto be rewarded more :o

The only sanctions that have been removed are for Work Experience and the Sector Based Work Acadamy (SBWA), all other sanction will remain.

Hiya Flumps, This is my understanding too. Ingeus, in this instance, has provided misleading and false information to the DWP and when the matter was brought up no attempt by Ingeus to rectify this provision of false data was made. This in my eyes is much worse than the initial anomaly/administrative error because there was opportunity to rectify it.

I do not blame DWP or JC for acting on what was bad information. We are, sadly, in a position where larger amounts of trust are placed (misplaced) onto these work providers who we should expect are providing accurate data about us. Furthermore, should it come to light they have provided wrong information they should attempt to change that provision of bad information.

No attempt was made

and I'm sure you dont have your clients named as 'them' that's naughty :mad2: