Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Helly13 is correct they will only be paid if you move away from benefits into paid employment >16 hours per week.

It will be entirely your decision if you decide to continue with the JSA claim or not.

For part time employmemt and the effect on wages you can keep the firs £5 (£10 for a couple in total) from your weekly wage and the remainder of your part time wages is decucted penny for penny from your JSA award, so in short if you earn £5.00 or more thatn your weekly JSA award then you won't receive payment of JSA.

What you will need to consider then is if it is worth the hastle of attending the JCP fortnightly and with the Work Programme providers however frequently they decide you need to be attending. If it is still worht attending then carry on or if you think you can't be bothered with it then terminate your claim, you don't need to give a reason to JCP and then you can end your current relationship with the WProg (although if you return to claim benefits within a 26 week period you wil automatically be referred back to the WProg again.

Where can I find the info that confirms the minimum period you can sign off for before you are referred straight back to the WP when you re-sign?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went for my next interview. No help. It last barely lasted five minutes. I was asked to give details of my employer during December/Jan and I said no.

I was then told to come back in a weeks time with my job search history thing filled in. I offered either a document baring the true reflection of job search minus the contact details or alternatively the bastardised version showing job point/ingeus jobs. I was asked to come back to show the bastardised version. No interest in seeing anything real and genuine. Crazy.

Thank you but the DWP guidance only refers to a 1st referral to WP and doesn't give details about what happens when you attend the WP for a few months then leave to sign off JSA. There is a period of time in which you can be forced back on WP when you resign for JSA and it's that info I am seeking. Any help please?

2 years would appear to be the logical time since that is the term of your original sentence under the WP. Don't know it it would be 2 years from the original date of being consigned or 2 years from date of signing off - I would guess the former.

They should have ALL their Books investigated - trouble is E H is too smart to be caught out and that is probably why those were scapegoats, to divert suspicion from higher up - I knew something would happen when the 8.6 million pay cheque got out. I bet she was hopping mad that it did. :-x So had to point the finger elsewhere. Whose to know if there was a pay-off for taking the fall. :ballchain:

They should have ALL their Books investigated

Anal examinations all round I say

Article here regarding the recent NAO (National Audit Office) report says the programme is wide-open to abuse http://www.feweek.co.uk/2012/01/24/work-programme-at-risk-of-fraud-and-under-delivery-say-nao/

Over inflated figures regarding the provider's capability that can't be achieved are going to mean the providers may feel the need to falsify things in order to just stay afloat as a business. The figures we hear of what they are going to get are based on the DWP's projected figure of 40% over 25's helped back into work by the work programme. The reality is they will probably get a fraction of what is the millions quoted and probably incur, one can hope, country-wide bankruptcy and failure.

The NAO says that currently they can do whatever they want

The Work Programme, introduced by government to try and tackle rising unemployment in June 2011, is currently operating without the IT systems needed to prevent fraud and administrative errors, the report added

Administrative errors like sending me letters after the appointment, the advisor's not turning up for more appointments than me and then saying my attendance is 'sporadic' :-(

Administrative errors like the former Analingus employee with 44 designer handbags :-(

or administrative errors that the Analingus staff do when they trolling forums like here: http://tomcat4.prospects.ac.uk:8080/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2734

he/she says:

I am appalled at the misinformation being legitimised here! I went for the assessment day in July 2009

and then

I have worked for them now since July 2008

Interesting when considering whats said (without proof) in the second post about the possibility of these provider's been able to claim something for folks who attend their job fairs/work-shops with a view to becoming Analingus employees.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/feb/22/a4e-repay-irregularities?newsfeed=true

A4E have had to pay back money to the DWP several times now following 'irregularities'

I do not understand how we as clients can be forced to attend. If there was an airline company that falsified its documentation I wouldnt be blamed for not wanting to fly with them. A world where i'm forced to fly with them is a crazy frightening one. I see no difference.

I DO NOT WANT TO FLY WITH ANALINGUS AIR

They should have ALL their Books investigated

Anal examinations all round I say

Is THAT where they hid their Books - perhaps the Books will catch fire when she sits on the Hot Seat which looks like it might happen shortly - Hide all the fire extinguishers :-D

On Thurs Newspaper Front Page it is stated that she had been using Mandetry Forced Work in her own Companies - Red Card Foul !!!!

It is not just A4e there are all the others that need looking at like Maximus - they are all up to the same antics.

Edited by silv.surfer

excellent spot Silver Surfer

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/feb/22/a4e-compelled-jobseekers-unpaid-offices?newsfeed=true

The company at the centre of a police investigation into an alleged abuse of government back-to-work contracts compelled jobseekers to work unpaid in its own offices for at least a month at a time, the Guardian can reveal.

and...

Those on benefits were, in effect, forced to work for free for the company or have their benefits stripped.

Jeez! :-x

Its been very interesting reading this thread and I dont particularly have any political agenda for being for or against organisations like Ingeus.

My personal experience of Work Directions/Ingeus was a largely positive one though ofcourse like any organisation there were better and worse work advisors.

I did find them to be understanding and never pushed me towards any job or work programme. I had suffered from mental ill health for several years and found my last advisor in particular to be supportive and understanding.

I realise that this wont fit into the general agreement on this thread but I felt I thought I would contribute my point of view.

I did have to chuckle at the response to the e-mail advising the poster that they didn't get a job with Ingeus. It was a standard response and I was surprised that it could be construed as anything other than run-of-the-mill. To say that they 'refused to employ' the poster was an interesting take on being unsuccessful in a job application.

I'm currently out of work again due to my partner's difficulty with her Aspergers but I would be happy to use Ingeus again to help me back to work. Ok some of their advisors can be a bit brash and naive but I had no major problems with them.

Its been very interesting reading this thread and I dont particularly have any political agenda for being for or against organisations like Ingeus.

My personal experience of Work Directions/Ingeus was a largely positive one though ofcourse like any organisation there were better and worse work advisors.

I did find them to be understanding and never pushed me towards any job or work programme. I had suffered from mental ill health for several years and found my last advisor in particular to be supportive and understanding.

I realise that this wont fit into the general agreement on this thread but I felt I thought I would contribute my point of view.

I did have to chuckle at the response to the e-mail advising the poster that they didn't get a job with Ingeus. It was a standard response and I was surprised that it could be construed as anything other than run-of-the-mill. To say that they 'refused to employ' the poster was an interesting take on being unsuccessful in a job application.

I'm currently out of work again due to my partner's difficulty with her Aspergers but I would be happy to use Ingeus again to help me back to work. Ok some of their advisors can be a bit brash and naive but I had no major problems with them.

Brashness and naivety are hardly positive attributes for employees of a company that promotes itself as being a professional player in the w2w field.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Well I see this thread is still very much alive!

Ever since I withdrew my application to ingeus ive made it a little mission of mine to try and find out as much about the company as possible and after a recent conversation with a chap that was on their books I thought you guys might want to hear what he had to say.....

First a little background. For the sake of this post I will call this person 'Joe'. Joe has reading and writing difficulties to such a degree he cant use a computer without assistance, that and browse local media for current job vacancies. From the short conversation I had with Joe he seemed very open and honest, something that I would imagine isnt easy to do given his level of learning difficulties. Joe had been working as an assistant grounds/greenkeeper up until his fixed term contract expired in december 2010 after which he started claiming JSA, 12 months later he was pointed in the direction of Ingeus....

So Joe toddles off to his initial meeting during which he explained to the advisor about his learning difficulties. They agree that Joe will come into the ingeus office a week later for another meeting during which he was told an advisor would guide him through how best to carry out a job search taking into account his problems. A week later Joe goes back to ingeus and is put in a room with 4 other job seekers and asked to take part in a 'cv workshop'. Now I have no clue as to what actually happens in these workshops but Joe did say that the 'lesson' inclueded a worksheet with around 10 questions. Joe pointed out to the advisor he was unable to understand some of the questions and in reply to that the advisor says, 'oh i forgot you cant read', so all in the room can hear...

I can only imagine the humiliation that Joe suffered, and all because the advisor failed to realise that someone may be slightly sensitive to others knowing of their problems. I mean, we all have problems and how would we like it if some overpayed moron told four complete strangers all about them....not good right? Its my belief that to be in a position such as an employment advisor, been sensitive to others needs is a MUST! There is something severely wrong with the recruitment process if heartless gits like that advisor are being employed. God it INFURIATES me hearing this kind of thing and reading the other posts in this thread. These advisors are in a position where they are meant to help people, not embarrass, hinder or demoralise...........I need to chill out.........smoke break

Thats better.......:smile:

Joe continued his association with ingeus for a little over two months and he never felt the advisors were helping him as much as they perhaps should of been. You could argue Joe's problems are of his own making and he could be more proactive in learing to read and write to a level that would allow him to carry out a job search without assistance, but the point im trying to make is that Joe is an individual, and has INDIVIDUAL needs, something that the people at ingeus failed to realise. To them he was a name and a number, nothing more.

Its a plessure to tell you Joe is now back into full time work, and with no thanks to ingeus I might add. Hes back doing what he enjoys, keeping the putting greens nice and flat so crap golfers like me can have half a chance if that by some mirracle I should find the green on my approach shot.

take care guys and gals :-)

Hi flumps1976

I dont know if you will see this post - after sending Decision Maker Letter Recorded Del. on Fri 18th Feb he got Reply Thurs 23rd Feb. but I cant decipher it - Why cant they say Yes Break in JSA Removed or No still Break.

If you can Post that you have seen this I will copy the Answer if you could please interpret for me.

Thanks See you soon

silv.surfer...

I sent you a Message yesterday.

Bizzaro...

Did you get an email regarding a telephone interview? If so, did you do it?

I asked my advisor at the job centre last Tuesday about college and Learn Direct courses. My Advisor said they have lost the contract for Learn Direct???

Can anyone update me?