Glasses Fogging Up while wearing a Face Mask

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Glasses Fogging Up while wearing a Face Mask

Thought I would add this here as a Glasses wearer and being in Scotland where it is now Mandatory to wear a Face Mask.

Myself being as said a Glasses wearer have bought numerous different Face Masks to stop my Glasses Fogging Up when wearing these Face Masks but sadly none resolved the issue.

Tried numerous different recommended anti fogging for my Glasses but didn't resolve the issue.

Then I simply tried these Face Masks again except this time moving my glasses from the bridge of my nose down my nose to see if the fogging stopped and low and behold this simple solution worked.

So my advice to all Glasses wearers before you go out and start buying all different Face Masks to stop Anti Fogging is simply wear the Face Mask and move yours Glasses forward on the Bridge of your nose until the Fogging stops then you have and idea where to place your Glasses when wearing a Face Mask.

(Note: it may be advisable for some people to get some sort of Glasses strap in case your Glasses fall off don't want to damage them)

This is just my perspective on being a disabled veteran and a Glasses wearer having to wear a Face Mask during this period of COVID-19 if anyone else has any tips please feel free to add to the discussion.

BE SAFE EVERYONE

• Like 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I have the same issue and have had advise such a roll a paper tissue and jam it under the top of the mask where is meets the nose.

I've found simply breathing out through the nose reduces fogging completey.

• Like 1

Frederickson - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Lost - Claiming back from post office

Connaught Collections - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Lowell - CCA sent 11/4/07 - No agreement - returned to client

Moorcroft - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Red Castle - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Copy returned but no T&C's

Robinson Way - CCA Sent 16/5/07

Quite a few people are suggesting washing glasses in water with washing up liquid. Either shake off the excess liquid and let the glasses dry naturally or massage in the soap with your fingers and then rinse.

Illegitimi non carborundum