Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Personally once all the Fauccl files are released I wouldn’t worry if the whole thing collapsed. Always has been a total cesspit imo

Meanwhile ( and the link to the peer reviewed paper is within the article)

Does Vaccination Weaken Our Resistance to COVID-19? And if so, How?

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/12/29/does-vaccination-weaken-our-resistance-to-covid-19-and-if-so-how/

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

People of all age groups benefit more from COVID-19 vaccines than natural immunity, real-world study finds

WWW.NEWS-MEDICAL.NET

In one of the first large, real-world studies comparing the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines versus natural immunity in...

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres

My view exactly despite what others may think in this video by
Dr John Campbell

“This video is specific to the current mRNA vaccines, I continue to promote the massive benefits of other forms of vaccination in the UK and around the world.”

https://rumble.com/v22ugd2-time-to-pause-covid-mass-vaccination.html

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

covidDeaths_graphic_d3(2).png

and putting even those figures in perspective, vastly more people had at least been vaccinated at least once than those that had NOT been vaccinated.

So multiply the unvaccinated death rate in relation to the vaccinated ...

Edited by tobyjugg2

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

Moderna, and Pfizer are mRNA as  are some of the new Flu vaccines. AZ isn't mRNA as such and it seems to have been quietly dropped as it was referred to as the Clot Shot that was the one that has been blamed for  some young people's deaths.

This is a comparison of what was offered in USA

WWW.YALEMEDICINE.ORG

Keeping up with COVID-19 vaccines can be a daunting task. To help people keep up, Yale Medicine mapped out a comparison of the five...

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

54 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

So it's only mRNA vaccines that you object to? I didn't think all the Covid vaccines were mRNA.

As the AZ vaccine has been quietly dropped ( Macron was right all along on that one😀)as it stands it is the utterly experimental mRNA vaccine that I am against 
I have had the traditional flu vaccine but until the mRNA technology is proven I will not be having any vaccine that involves that technology 

Meanwhile the latest form Andrew Bridgen MP (on any other subject the MSM would be all over his tweets)

Now the BMJ’s Journal of Medical Ethics confirm vaccine causes more harm than benefit to younger people. The roll out must be suspended and children must not be put at risk through these experimental mRNA treatments. https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2022/12/05/jme-2022-108449

REAL BMJ rather than Andrew Brigend-whoevers selective misrepresentation,

with real questions as well as the REAL conclusion

Effectiveness of covid-19 vaccines in adolescents and children conclusion:

Evidence continues to support vaccination

WWW.BMJ.COM

Evidence continues to support vaccination Although children and adolescents generally have a milder form of covid-19 than adults...

and more from the expanded CDC and commonwealthfund analysis already linked, for the USA to March 2022 alone:

Through March 2022, we estimate that COVID-19 vaccination efforts in the U.S. prevented over 2 million deaths and 17 million hospitalizations (Table 1).

There would have been an estimated 66 million additional infections and nearly $900 billion in associated health care costs in the absence of vaccination.

Ok @theoldrouge

Lets see if you are an unmitigated liar

Is your last post relating to bridgend (and you) referring to: a peer reviewed study submitted to the BMJ by qualified doctors and researchers?

If not,

1. what actually is it

and

2. why present it ?

Edited by tobyjugg2

Yale Medical advise from the real yalemedicine site

(rather than theoldrouges Yokel 'brown noise' from somewhere with a somewhat 'yale like' looking badge)

The Yale advise is worth considering by all who care about their loved ones.

WWW.YALEMEDICINE.ORG

Masks can be a tool for preventing not only COVID-19 but other illnesses that spread when someone near you coughs or sneezes...

Last mask I saw was one discarded on the floor in Lidl Colwyn Bay earlier today. mask wearing is a very rare thing heree, only the really vulnerable seem to be masking.  One old guy masked on his own in a car with steamed up glasses in Aldi was lucky not to mow down a shopper pushing a trolley in the car park

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I was in Aldi this morning one person had a mask on in the store, and a guy in a car on his own driving out with his mask on and steamed up glasses. otherwise its the odd one or two. certainly in single figures in many places.

I agree that mask wearing is currently a VERY small minority, and acknowledge that for most there is currently no clear reason to change

.. but the article is asking the questions and offering some reasons if you actually read it - and isnt purely COV targeted .. for you antis.

and I see apparently brain dead (maskless) idiots pretty much every time I go to a supermarket car park - where its only someone elses care that prevents an accident - all that aside from the trolley kamikazes where  I am sometimes sorely tempted to offer to grant their apparent desire.

... Don't you @brassnecked?

Aldi here has long been rather short on mask wearing.

.. Astonished at those claiming asthma and a 50p badge as an excuse NOT to protect themselves and others from all sorts of respiratory diseases, not just covid - especially plumper people where science and statistics show us there is even more risk.

So, you support Prof Susan  Michie in permanent masking forever?

9 hours ago, brassnecked said:

So, you support Prof Susan  Michie in permanent masking forever?

13 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

I agree that mask wearing is currently a VERY small minority, and acknowledge that for most there is currently no clear reason to change

.. but the article is asking the questions and offering some reasons if you actually read it - and isnt purely COV targeted .. for you antis.

Already answered that

no, BUT during respiratory virus season and outbreaks, there are clearly some reasons why people should, at least in crowded places like supermarkets and trains even if they are vaccinated and especially if they aren't.

So, care to declare your reasons, valid or not to rational folk, why you are so anti-vax?

- or too ashamed?

Edited by tobyjugg2

On 30/12/2022 at 09:32, brassnecked said:

Moderna, and Pfizer are mRNA as  are some of the new Flu vaccines. AZ isn't mRNA as such and it seems to have been quietly dropped as it was referred to as the Clot Shot that was the one that has been blamed for  some young people's deaths.

So you and @theoldrouge have had your az/JJ vaccinations then?

.. or nipped over to Russia or China for a 'traditional egg grown live virus thats mostly been killed covid vaccine?

(awaits the deafening silence prior to more deceptive brown noise)

Edited by tobyjugg2

Will the UK Government go ahead with 5th Covid vaccination programme during 2023 ?

Apparently Argentina will go ahead with a 5th Covid vaccine booster and other countries including Australia are debating this.

I am not sure  UK Government will have a national Covid vaccination programme for everyone over 50 and those who are vulnerable during 2023.  They may offer Covid vaccination to a much more limited section of the population.  And for Flu, I think they will offer this again in the Autumn to over 50's.

Don't think they know yet UB, but they will definitely do a Flu in the autumn again you would think

LOL

waiting @BN

although I understand you don't want to sit there making yourself look irrational while shooting your own foot, knee and bits off in public,

especially for some beliefs that make others beliefs in some bearded white guy in the sky holding judgement yet forgiving child abusers .. look perhaps 'not quite so mad in comparison.

My bets on an  mRNA combined all strain flu / multi-variant covid vaccine,

with a more conventional flu vaccine for the anti-vax influenced

On 30/12/2022 at 09:34, theoldrouge said:

Meanwhile the latest form Andrew Bridgen MP (on any other subject the MSM would be all over his tweets)

Now the BMJ’s Journal of Medical Ethics confirm vaccine causes more harm than benefit to younger people. The roll out must be suspended and children must not be put at risk through these experimental mRNA treatments. https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2022/12/05/jme-2022-108449

Nope, the BMJ's Journal of Medical Ethics has NOT confirmed that vaccine causes more harm than benefit

That is JUST another flat lie brown nugget dropped by you

Its Nothing more than a few Uni types writing an essay to a dean using some selected stats to claim they shouldn't have to be vaccinated and it should be their choice whether they put others at risk which -  which was printed in the ethics journal

Not peer reviewed and NOT the BMJ or the medical ethics journals opinion - just the ethics journal printing a very tiny , barely handful minority perspective.

and Bridgen:The same Bridgen who

* Claimed the UKs great and good vaccine rollout was enabled by Brexit, with no mention of conspiracy

* Is under review for Paterson like lobbying for pay

* Was described by High Court judge Brian Rawlings in the case Bridgen vs his family as :

"lied under oath and behaved in an abusive, arrogant and aggressive manner" and "an unreliable and combative witness who tried to conceal his own misconduct"

... and many more such readily goodle-able

So well in keeping with all your garbage links and references @theoldrouge. Just anti-vaxxer dishonest conspiracy rubbish.

Edited by tobyjugg2

Value judgements?

The actual linked article is  clearly NOT the opinion of the BMA and is clearly stated (of itself) as a essay submitted to a dean in contradiction of the claim posted here

The facts on Bridgen are in the public domain, including the high court Judges statements and videos of his brexit vaccine claims and even a couple of fullfact articles debunking them - as some of his Tory 'colleagues' have

Theoldrouge does not correct or even acknowledge his 'errors' and simply posts more deceptive and dishonest links which are not common - so must have been sought out

Edited by tobyjugg2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks