Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 18/01/2023 at 18:19, theoldrouge said:

Woman claims she has blindness in one eye, nerve and organ damage after Pfizer vaccine

Danielle Roszkowski describes her serious reaction to the Pfizer vaccine as The Washington Post says vaccinated people now make up a majority of coronavirus deaths on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6316085334112

1 hour ago, theoldrouge said:

there is a distinct difference between these total loons
and others who have serious concerns about the vaccine and it’s proven victims 

Too true  .. in that form

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres

The BBC says it was underprepared for the Malhotra interview.

FULLFACT.ORG

Dr Aseem Malhotra told the BBC that mRNA vaccines were “a likely contributing factor” to excess deaths in the UK. But the vaccines will have...

Illegitimi non carborundum

Meanwhile whatever mitigations in place they could not stop spread by vaccination or Vaccine passports, or any other mitigation it seems according to Bangor University Research

WWW.DAILYPOST.CO.UK

University researchers found 'almost every single plane we tested contained the virus' despite all the efforts to try to stop people...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

More competent than CD/TOR but:

"But it showed that there was essentially a failure of border control in terms of Covid surveillance.”

"Earlier research done by the team, show that in a poll of 2000 adults, 23% admitted to boarding a plane back to the UK while feeling ill."

aka loads of people fiddling the systems

Perhaps looking at the 22 million people who flew to the UK at the start of the pandemic, from hotspots,  with absolutely no testing or restrictions whatsoever would be a better place to start, along with the trace a test farce later.

Edited by tobyjugg2

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

Interesting that fullfact state 'a few dozen' people have died as a result of vaccination

Wonder where those figures came from?

Whats the scope - in the world? (thats about what I've seen defined, but wouldn't claim that covers all of them across the world)

- not disputing them but the figures on vaccination deaths are hard to come by. The ones i could find are as earlier in the thread - 5/6 + another 5 contributing to other issues.

In any case - a couple of handfulls tops and many orders of magnitude less than liars claim - and whole orders of magnitude less than lives saved by vaccination.

and 18x greater likelihood of dying without vaccination, let alone severe illness

Edited by tobyjugg2

Full fact staffed by ex BBC employees and left wing journalists no one ex Mail or Telegraph in sight 
And majority funded by the biggest censors of all Facebook 
Thank goodness Musk bought Twitter so people can fact check the so called “fact checkers “

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Looked a bit deeper HB:

it seems that someone has trawled through the many individual datasets that the poopulists hide the data in to come up with the figure - which I accept.

Hence I accept, as an update of the figures I previously saw:

that a TOTAL of 51 people in the whole of England and Wales have died with vaccination being causally associated

- with over  hundred million vaccinations (first and second) carried out plus over 40 million booster doses alone in the UK

... as an update to the lower figures I previously saw which were a total from some time ago.

and too the anti-vaxxers I'll add:

.. and I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that vaccination has actually saved far more lives than that in England and Wales just yesterday.

(remember a thousand+ people dying a day at the peak?)

Correction as I've found the actual data

Looked a bit deeper HB:

it seems that someone has trawled through the many individual datasets that the poopulists hide the data in to come up with the figure - which I accept.

Hence I accept, as an update of the figures I previously saw:

that a TOTAL of 51 people in the whole of England and Wales have died with vaccination being the underlying cause of death

- after over  hundred million vaccinations (first and second doses) carried out, plus over 40 million booster doses alone in the UK

... as an update to the lower figures I previously saw which were a total from some time ago.

and to the anti-vaxxers I'll add:

.. and I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that vaccination has actually saved far more lives than that in England and Wales just yesterday.

(remember a thousand+ people dying a day at the peak?)

and in Addition to the above correction:

In comparison, there were 149,027 deaths with Coronavirus as the underlying cause of death (and another 25,000+ where it was mentioned) vs the 51 tragic deaths from vaccines.

Which means, Given a very conservative estimate of a 80-90% reduction in death rates (and severe illness ) awarded by vaccination as defined by real studies and science - not the empty opinion of some twee-it

- thats well over a million lives saved by vaccination, at an albeit tragic cost of 51 lives

and multiples of that saved from hospitalisation and ICU, in England and Wales alone.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

I've grabbed the spreadsheet.

u12.9

u07.1

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Like 1

GMC Blinks First: Regulator Declines to Investigate Dr Aseem Malhotra Over Vaccine Warnings in BBC Interview

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/01/21/gmc-blinks-first-regulator-declines-to-investigate-dr-aseem-malhotra-over-vaccine-heart-warnings-in-bbc-interview/

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

mRNA vaccine for RSV shows promise

The US pharmaceutical company Moderna reported that its candidate mRNA vaccine for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) was 83.7% effective at preventing symptomatic disease in late-stage trials of adults aged 60 and older. RSV is a respiratory illness that can be fatal in young children and older adults, but there are no approved vaccines against the virus. Two other pharmaceutical companies — Pfizer and GSK — have recently also reported positive results for their RSV vaccines in older adults.

Reuters | 5 min read Further reading: Nature news story | 6 min read
  • Like 1

What some really need to realise now is that we seem to have passed the point where the unvaccinated are a greater threat to the vaccinated, even to some extent the immune compromised vaccinated, although a new variant could quickly reduce that difference

.. and its now probably an about turn and the genuine unvaccinated (not the trolls that are actually vaccinated) that are at threat from the new variants and the largely immune from death or severe illness vaccinated - everyone can still be infected and transmit - albeit to a greatly reduced extent if vaccinated

- With the unvaccinated now 18-30x more at threat  of catching it and spreading it to their pals and dying from it - but it is their choice ....

Karma's a bitch

Get vaccinated

Hancock wanted to let controversial firm Palantir [previously associated with Cambridge Analytica] mine NHS patient data.

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Emails revealed for the first time by the Mirror show what happened when Matt Hancock met with Palantir - a controversial firm founded by Donald...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Knew that was the plan all along

seems to me it was the MAIN if not only reason for the billions spent on dodo and trace a test - and excuse to give away/sell patient data

- and it even mostly failed at that as well as making any difference to spread in the pandemic

- Failed? well until some investigative journalist find they gave away all the data anyway

Someone needs to take a good hard look at what happened to the personal data of everyone who registered with the trace a test app or system

Edited by tobyjugg2

From the Wall Street Journal

The Deceptive Campaign for Bivalent Covid Boosters

Studies show they fail to live up to their promise, but vaccine makers and experts keep pushing them.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-deceptive-campaign-for-bivalent-covid-boosters-cdc-fda-biden-vaccines-moderna-pfizer-wuhan-imprinting-11674400955

So@theoldrouge

* We know that anti-vax republicans have died from covid at a higher rate than have vaccinated democrats

* We know beyond reasonable doubt that vaccine refuseniks are dying at 18+ times the rate of the vaccinated

* We know that only 51 people have died as a result of vaccination in England and wales (with the highest proportion of O/AZ)

* We know that 200,000 plus have died from covid in the UK

* We know beyond any reasonable doubt that over a million people have been saved from death in the UK alone by vaccination, and millions more saved from severe illness

So, How many people do you honestly think have died because of those like you and Russian troll bots promoting anti-vax sentiment?

_fCM_Ura?format=jpg&name=small

WWW.NPR.ORG

An analysis by NPR shows that since the vaccine rollout, counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump have had more than twice the COVID...

Aiding and abetting Russian trolls and bots?

WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Study by George Washington University found trolls ramped up controversy by inflating different viewpoints

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Like 1

You absolutely don’t have a clue what this is all about do you 
The ridiculous labelling of people who have died or been injured as a direct result of the vaccine ( or are the 51 in your slanted figures that you mention mere collateral damage to be firmly ignored)as anti vaxxers
The Government needs to acknowledge what has happened suspend the use of these experimental substances until proven safe, and compensate the victims 
as soon as possible 
Have a read of the following speech and try and grasp what’s going on

BBC ignores vaccine rally on its doorstep; Matt Le Tissier’s powerful address

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/bbc-ignores-vaccine-rally-on-its-doorstep-matt-le-tissiers-powerful-address/

Even the Mail think Matt le Tissier is controversial.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The former midfielder, 53, has claimed that dying Covid patients in Italy 'were actors' and that government interference in people's lives during lockdown...

1 hour ago, theoldrouge said:

You absolutely don’t have a clue what this is all about do you 

You're the one linking right wing conspiracy sites and utterly nonsensical and unsupported/lied about lunatic 'theories.

You aren't even actually raising any of the genuine issues with the various vaccines in any meaningful way,

- just nutjob stuff like people claiming the dying are actors, or its a chinese/woke/liberal bio weapon that doesn't really cause illness and the pandemic is all fake - all in the same long irrational paragraph,

Let alone that everyones Doctors ... except 7 'doctors' of homeopathy who make money selling snake oil from a web site and a few mad with grief and looking for someone to blame - while making money from it others....

- Of course, the real issues aren't addressed as asinine soundbites and rambling waffle - Takes some effort and are mostly rather on the boring side.

Happy to discuss them should you approach anything sensibly rather than your dump some crap and run troll/bot approach - which seems common with antu-vax promoters who either know they are spouting crap - or simply dont look at the utter boll*cks they are spinning.

BUT:

No the million of GPS and doctors across the world aren't clueless, or part of a conspiracy.

Neither are the thousands and thousands of researchers and scientists.

Yes the right wing nutjob sites you promote are both clueless and/or lying to you

So, back to the LATEST question you are trying to avoid

So, how many people do you honestly think you/Bridgen/Russian troll bot promotion of anti-vaccine conspiracy crap has actually killed?

a rough estimate will do.

We'll exclude the knock on MMR issues this anti-vax nutcase whackjobery  its causing in children for now.

We'll just measure it against the million+ lives saved, and 8 million plus hospitalisations/ICU people have been saved from by the vaccine in England and Wales for starters

and while we wait for @theoldrougeto avoid answering or just post more whackjob claims,

re the facebook and twitter trolls, with the twitter ones back in force again since Musk:

Remember when Elon Musk posted a poll asking if he should step down as Twitter CEO, and users decisively voted yes,
and nothing happened?

credit to: Brian Stelter

Edited by tobyjugg2

3 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

Brian Stelter

:cheer2:

my neighbours wife has just spent 2 weeks in a mental health institution after believing all this trump is god related BS on youtube

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So as usual not a word of sympathy for the victims just revert to type and bring ridiculous Icke type theories into the argument 

Covid and the disturbing facts my fellow-scientists don’t want to hear

“Genetic vaccines were foisted on the world at ‘warp speed’ with no idea of their biologic impact, or the adverse event profile. They had great patents creating a huge commercial opportunity which converted into historic and extraordinary windfall profits. It’s as simple as that.”

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/covid-and-the-disturbing-facts-my-fellow-scientists-dont-want-to-hear/

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks