Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

Back in February 2021, MHRA promised to do a whole range of routine population-level data...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

mm7205e1_BivalentVECurrentSublineages_IM

WWW.CDC.GOV

This report describes how a bivalent mRNA booster dose provided additional protection against symptomatic XBB/XBB.1.5 infection for at...

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres

Interestingly and informatively analyses of hospitalisations shows that as well as the UNvaccinated being many times more likely to be hospitalised  the hospitalised unvaccinated also tended to be younger and healthier (apart from covid)

- vaccinated hospitalisations were far fewer (standardised) and far more likely to have existing health issues

- read that carefully and understand it

- Younger healthier unVaccinated people are being hospitalised at multiple times the rate of older vaccinated people with existing comorbidities/health issue

One of the many studies:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/10815589221149191

and all that aside from the identified damage covid infections cause even if they dont kill or hospitalise you

WWW.NHLBI.NIH.GOV

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, most commonly affects the lungs but It can also lead to serious heart problems. Lung...

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/heart-problems-after-covid19

WWW.NHLBI.NIH.GOV

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, most commonly affects the lungs but It can also lead to serious heart problems. Lung...

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

Unquestionable that all Coronavirus vaccines reduce the severity and spread (both transmission and infection) of Coronavirus

- with the mRNA vaccines performing significantly better than adenovirus vaccines

Heathy unvaccinated are falling seriously ill and dying at multiples of the rates even immunocompromised and older vaccinated people, and once infected spread it more and catch it more easily

Evidence is also growing that vaccination ALSO reduces both the incidence, severity and duration of 'long covid'

- All with a FAR FAR lower risk of death, severe or even moderate illness than the risk associated with listening to anti-vax nuts

additionally

mRNA vaccines are in trial stages for a number of other diseases including HIV, Zika, Rabies and Influenza

Expect a combined multi strain Influenza and multi strain coronavirus vaccination next flu jab time, although coronavirus mutations may still quickly throw a spanner in the works.

Yellow is bad: Guess which is mRNA and which isnt. 

ofac698f3.jpg

Edited by tobyjugg2

About time you issued an apology to the Bat Population Mr Jugg

Lab leak WAS the 'most likely' cause of Covid-19, UN experts claim as they accuse top British and American scientists of helping China to suppress debate on the issue

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

IAN BIRRELL: The distinguished professors hit out at the 'cover-up' in a damning joint article for The Mail on...

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Utter conspiracy NUT garbage @theoldrouge

So now you present that the Americans are conspiring with the Chinese in Woohan are they? Are they heck as like.

You have yet to tell us who these rulers of the world of yours are who can get all the World scientists, doctors and researches to say the same thing - apart from a handful of bonkers fringe nuts telling us that they arew the ONLY ones who are right.

Long past time you sought some psychiatric help and stopped spreading your conspiracy doodoo before it kills you as well as others

Mind you, I understand your need to try and get converts

anti vaxxers are dying at 18x (or more) the rate of the vaccinated aren't they

and 3x more likely to catch it

Between August 12, 2021, and December 6, 2021, 10,236 Emergency Department encounters with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19 were observed.

(excluding partially vaccinated)

2.2% were Fully Vaccinated & Boosted

97.8% were UnVaccinated

(see link below)

England and Wales quite straight forward figures:

* 51 tragically died from adverse reactions after vaccination (most of which probably would have had the same from catching covid)

* 200,000 plus died from covid

* 1 Million+ hospitalised due to severe covid infection

* 1,300,000+ SAVED from death by vaccination

* 8 million plus SAVED from severe covid hospitalisation by vaccination

* NHS collapse and far worse figures than those above averted by vaccinations

Real Studies - not conspiracy theory crap

Between August 12, 2021, and December 6, 2021, 10,236 Emergency Department encounters with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19 were observed.

(excluding partially vaccinated)

2.2% were Fully Vaccinated & Boosted

97.8% were UnVaccinated

WWW.NEWS-MEDICAL.NET

Researchers compared the characteristics of fully vaccinated and boosted and unvaccinated patients requiring hospitalization for COVID-19.

and of course

monthly COVID-19-associated hospitalization rates ranged from 3.5 times to 17.7 times higher in unvaccinated persons than vaccinated persons regardless of booster dose status.

Conclusions and relevance: In this cross-sectional study of US adults hospitalized with COVID-19, unvaccinated adults were more likely to be hospitalized compared with vaccinated adults; hospitalization rates were lowest in those who had received a booster dose. Hospitalized vaccinated persons were older and more likely to have 3 or more underlying medical conditions and be long-term care facility residents compared with hospitalized unvaccinated persons. The study results suggest that clinicians and public health practitioners should continue to promote vaccination with all recommended doses for eligible persons.

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

In this cross-sectional study of US adults hospitalized with COVID-19, unvaccinated adults were more likely to be hospitalized compared with...

Edited by tobyjugg2

Poll

Which of the following conspiracies 'theories is most likely True

1. Sars-Cov-2 is a laboratory created genetically engineered virus created by humans, aliens or some non human secret rulers of this planet.

2. The origins of Sars-Cov-2 are being deliberately hidden by a World wide conspiracy including the directed collusion of the governments of USA, China, Russia, EU, Israel, Egypt, New Zealand, UK, Brazil, Argentina and others.

3. All the millions of GPs across the world are in collusion and lying to you all about Sars-Cov-2 (covid) and it doesn't exist or is just another cold - apart from about 6 or so 'doctors' on Fringe sites.

4. Brexit was built on lies by a number of people deliberately conspiring to deceive and manipulate you for their own ends, and the current UK government is largely corrupt and has misused billions in taxpayer money.

Mr Bridgen does not seem to agree with you Jugg

Andrew Bridgen has said nobody in the UK should have a Covid booster jab.

The MP claimed the data 'clearly now shows' that the risk of serious side-effects from mRNA vaccines eclipsed the benefits in almost every age group.

Speaking exclusively to GB News, Mr Bridgen said: "It's no wonder the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) changed their advice.

"Nobody under 50, including children, is having boosters anymore, which is a huge relief to me.

"However when you look at the figures, it clearly shows that no-one should have had the booster because in no age group is there any net beneft, given the risk of a severe adverse reaction to the vaccine.
the only group who weren’t disadvantaged in

any way were the over 70s with multiple co-morbidities.

"And even in this group, for every 800 people vaccinated just one person was kept out of hospital with Covid while one person also suffered a severe adverse reaction - so there was no overall benefit."

He added: "Nobody benefits from the boosters. They should be stopped straight away. And we need an investigation into the excess deaths."

regarding the actual source of Sars-cov2

It almost certainly the illegal rare animals trade associated with the woohan wet market, a trade long associated with zoonotic diseases.

Whether the animals came from 100's miles away in China, or thousands of miles away from Indonesia or Australia or Borneo or the Amazon ...

.. they all travel stacked in cages one above the other defecating on each other in holds in ships

.. PLUS the critical element - the humans  that transport them coming into contact with them all.

So a true petri dish melting pot of human/animal disease transmission

That anyone think that a research facility, or any other business near the woohan market wouldn't be the first to be infected and looks for conspiracy I think shows the stupidity and targeted thinking of the conspiracy nuts.

That these conspiracy nuts would then double and triple down in support of there initial 'theories' shouldn't surprise anyone either. They simply either aren't rational ... and thats the ones who aren't simply lying in support of some political agenda - with all of them demanding someone 'prove' their theories are wrong - well lets see some proof backing the nutcase conspiracy theories first.

On 26/01/2023 at 21:22, tobyjugg2 said:

and that story about mutated covid versions in rats is old news already debunked as presented by the anti-vax nuts

Meanwhile, back in the real world

Wrong as usual I’m afraid Mr Jugg 
That particular sting was only completed this week and released on Jan26

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

The recent Project Veritas video reveals that the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has been a total flop, but...

and here’s a little Stevie Wonder moment for you 

“Pfizer Pleased To Announce Their New Vaccine 90% Effective Against New Virus They Created”

(credit the Babylon Bee)

A viral claim suggesting that Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier has said that vaccinated people will die within two years is a hoax.

The fake claim started after a report was published in LifeSiteNews, a Canadian far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/all-vaccinated-people-will-die-uncured-2-years-says-noble-winning-virologist-heres-truth-57728

• Like 1

The drums are beating ever louder
The Pfizer sting over 40 million views in just a few days and now 

MIT Expert on Drug Safety Calls for Immediate Withdrawal of mRNA Vaccines: “Clearly the Most Failing Medical Product in History, Causing Unprecedented Harm”

“So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?”

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

Covid mRNA vaccines are "clearly the most failing medical product in history" and should be withdrawn...

3 hours ago, theoldrouge said:

doctor-quack.gif

Latest dose of daily septic quackery lies

"Overall, we rate the Daily Sceptic a far-right biased quackery level pseudoscience website that frequently publishes false and misleading information regarding covid-19 and science in general."

MEDIABIASFACTCHECK.COM

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not...

• Thanks 1

Leave the “wacky backy” alone Mr Jugg

“Wandering through the open sewer called the internet, I got lost and found myself in the corner of the internet where toxic, putrescent solids and excrescences collect to share odours and bacteria and I found myself in the company of a deception of fact checkers. (A ‘deception’ is the collective term for fact checkers.)

One of the fact checkers I encountered (by accident rather than design) was someone called Dave Van Zandt, who edits a website called Media Bias Fact Check. Dave describes his site as ‘the most comprehensive media bias resource on the internet’. He has five volunteers to help him and admits that none of his team is a professional journalist. Dave says he ‘currently works full time in the health care industry’ though he doesn’t say whether he is a brain surgeon or a hospital car park attendant or a drug company sales representative.”

VERNONCOLEMAN.ORG

Wandering through the open sewer called the internet, I got lost and found myself in the corner of the...

1 hour ago, theoldrouge said:

Leave the “wacky backy” alone Mr Jugg

“Wandering through the open sewer called the internet, I got lost and found myself in the corner of the internet where toxic, putrescent solids and excrescences collect to share odours and bacteria and I found myself in the company of ....

.... The Daily Septic Sceptic

Where facts are drowned in conspiracy nut effluent

Falsely Claimed (LIED) the UK had BANNED boosters just recently haven't they?

Is there anything they post that is true or even basically honest?

Or you could post some credible sources for your conspiracy theory's ...

ah - but of course - everyone else is under the thrall of some secret rulers of the world

So who are these secret rulers who can make millions of doctors, scientists and researchers all lie, and who control ALL the governments of the world ..

Meanwhile, back in the real world:

Anti-vaxxers are quite literally a dying breed

I

Edited by tobyjugg2

On 29/01/2023 at 14:24, theoldrouge said:

Andrew Bridgen has said "... the UK should have a Covid booster jab"

the data "clearly now shows" that mRNA vaccines "benefits" every age group.

"when you look at the figures" it clearly shows "should have the booster"

How do you like a taste of a milder and more honest version of your own links medicine eh @theoldrouge ?

- more accurate reporting than your nut sites heavily edited video, misrepresented data and outright lies

PLUS, away from the septic effluent

Not new, commented on here long ago, and supported by legitimate medical sites and studies

People Vaccinated Against COVID

Less Likely to Die from Any Cause: Study

"People who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 are not only less likely to die from the virus, but they’re also less likely to die from any cause in the months following vaccination, according to a new study.

The study team, which included researchers from the CDC and health care groups across seven states, found the results while studying the safety of the three authorized COVID-19 vaccines."

WWW.WEBMD.COM

People who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 are not only less likely to die from the virus, but they’re also less likely to die from any cause in...

COVID-19 Vaccination Linked to

Lower Death Risk From Other Causes

"vaccines can also have positive “downstream” effects that are unrelated to the disease they were designed to protect against — something that has long been known to happen with other vaccines, including annual flu shots. "

WWW.DIABETESSELFMANAGEMENT.COM

A new study shows that compared with people who didn’t get a COVID-19 vaccine, those who got it were less likely to die of causes other than the...

"The study’s participants were about 11 million people, ages 12 and older, who received health care at one of seven Vaccine Safety datalink (VSD) sites between December 2020 and July 2021. These health care providers reported deaths from all causes, as well as lots of other data, as part of their VSD participation"

Anti-vax - literally a dying breed

Tick Tock anti-vaxxers Tick Tock

9 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

he Daily Septic Sceptic

Where facts are drowned in conspiracy nut effluent

Falsely Claimed (LIED) the UK had BANNED boosters just recently haven't they?

No WRONG AGAIN Jugg 
still when you are relying on Dave with no medical qualifications, from the socialist cesspit of California for your “true” facts what else can we expect 

here’s the actual story for reference phrased quite differently from your claim of course 

U.K. Becomes Latest Country to Ban Covid Boosters for Under-50s

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

The U.K. is set to become the latest country to ban boosters for healthy under-50s, as the Government...

I think it's more nuanced than that, TOR, and there is the option of bringing back vaccines if there's a difficult variant.

• I agree 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

12 minutes ago, theoldrouge said:

No WRONG AGAIN Jugg 
still when you are relying on Dave with no medical qualifications, from the socialist cesspit of California for your “true” facts what else can we expect 

here’s the actual story for reference phrased quite differently from your claim of course 

U.K. Becomes Latest Country to Ban Covid Boosters for Under-50svax.png

timmy-timmy-time.gif

Actually I was and am entirely correct and your septic site and you are lying or very stupidly 'mistaken.

The UK has NOT and is not banning boosters, they are simply to stop offering free access to them for some ( eg under 50 without underlying health issues)

There  are NO/none/zero countries that have banned boosters, let alone any 'latest'

Your septic quack site and you are spinning lies as usual

Even Fox news knows it

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

U.K. officials announced that it would stop offering COVID-19 booster...

and the Covid vaccine is, as I previously stated, going to be rolled in with flu vaccination, with extra jabs for those at higher risk

and your project veritas edited videos garbage fake news

Just selected edits

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

James O’Keefe’s organisation specialising in media stings received donations from Trump’s foundation but was caught red-handed peddling...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2023/01/28/no-project-veritas-video-doesnt-prove-pfizer-is-mutating-covid-19-who-is-jordon-trishton-walker/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/us/politics/project-veritas-ilhan-omar.html

An Honest Voice at Last

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

Following the revelations from the Project Veritas sting we have seen the long arm of censorship at its...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks