Telos (iom) ltd - join the Yahoo group - "maudsleygroup",

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been on this week to the company that organised my finance to participate in this development and asked them to ring some of their other customers to see if they were having the same problems we are having. They have assured me they will do all they can to help, just need to clear with their compliance team the wording of their request.( they dealt with between 140-200 for this development) Hopefully we will get a lot more contacts, the more we get the better.

Can I get a credit report and directors list for Telos (IOM) Ltd?

Hi Peter this is Maudsley and I am involved with the development company called Telos (io) Ltd. They are supposed to be doing the Lakeview project at Bodwin in Cornwall. Are you involved and if so would you be willing to swap e-mails so that we can share information. I look forward to hearing from you.

hello Timoman this is maudsley and I too have had problems getting answers from Telos. Am very concerned about my investment and would be willing to swap e-mails in order to share any useful information. Look forward to hearing from you

Hi artylady this is maudsley. I too am getting very frustrated with Telos.Little information available regarding the project and worried about my investment. If you are willing to swap e-mails we could perhaps share information. I am in regular contact with Clive Hilton but all I get is excuses.

Hi Maudsley

I have just recently come across this site and I have been reading all the information from yourself & many more people. I am in the same situation as you & would like to talk to yourself & contact other people who are in the same boat. Yes, Mike Vernon is the current owner of Lakeview.

Hi Maudsley

I have just recently come across this site and I have been reading all the information from yourself & many more people. I am in the same situation as you & would like to talk to yourself & contact other people who are in the same boat. Yes, Mike Vernon is the current owner of Lakeview.

H iharryfox, good to hear from you, where about do you live. We really do need to gather as many people as we can together to form a united front.Have sent messages to three others on this site this morning and just waiting to see who comes back.

Hi artylady this is maudsley. I too am getting very frustrated with Telos.Little information available regarding the project and worried about my investment. If you are willing to swap e-mails we could perhaps share information. I am in regular contact with Clive Hilton but all I get is excuses.

hi maudsley this is Ashbourne, you talk about swapping E-mails am I being stupid or is there a reason we can't. these guys are dodging all our requests and if there are 200 other people then the quicker we get things moving the better.

Hi, All,

I'm afraid I have been sidetracked by family stuff for the past couple of weeks but will read through all the posts on this thread and endeavour to get my head around what has been happeneing between those interested parties.

Am I able/allowed to post my email address on here ? If so, I'll gladly do so .

It will probably be Sunday/Monday before I get the chance to get started again

Jean

Hi, All,

I'm afraid I have been sidetracked by family stuff for the past couple of weeks but will read through all the posts on this thread and endeavour to get my head around what has been happeneing between those interested parties.

Jean

I don't think posting your email address here is a good idea for you personally. It's not secure.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

wouldn't it be better to do it here?

we have no real objection to starting a forum for you.

you'd certainly get a lot more exposure

however, please do not post email ad's in the open forum

and i suggest you also read my sig warning below

it might be better for everyone if you stay anon to each other as such.

dx

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, All,

Jean

from mauudsley- Am still waiting for response from financial advisor re other investors-this week will try and get Mike Vernons tel number and ring-alternative e-mail is (edit) - last I heard on friday was still awaiting response from underwriters in America re the re-financing of project. Edited by ErikaPNP
removing email address

Hi all, my husband and I are also investors in the Lakeview Telos scheme, also having been set up in this by Hansard. We'd be very happy to join any group that seeks to a) get out of the investment b) find out where our investment has gone and Telos's plans. We live in North Wilts.

Hopefully you all know this but there is a National Fraud Office investigation on-going re Hansard and although Telos are not implicated (as far as I know) their links to Hansard are. If you haven't already done so and have time to make a statement to your local police force it is worth it so there is the best chance to prevent people like the Directors of Hansard from doing this again.

Edited by pammyv
poor spelling!

Hi all, my husband and I are also investors in the Lakeview Telos scheme, also having been set up in this by Hansard. We'd be very happy to join any group that seeks to a) get out of the investment b) find out where our investment has gone and Telos's plans. We live in North Wilts.

Hopefully you all know this but there is a National Fraud Office investigation on-going re Hansard and although Telos are not implicated (as far as I know) their links to Hansard are. If you haven't already done so and have time to make a statement to your local police force it is worth it so there is the best chance to prevent people like the Directors of Hansard from doing this again.

Hi pammyv, good to know that you are after the same things as us. More and more people are being found who are involved with this development and obviously the more involved, the better our chances of getting anywhere. I would think that you have read all my threads to date in this forum. Telos apparently took Hansard/Bavington Consultants to the high court because they had done off with a big majority of the capital raised for the project. Since then Telos have been trying to raise the necessary shortfall from banks around the world and also obtain a company who would underwrite that loan. I get regular updates from Clive Hilton but am now getting very weary with some of the excises put forward. Perhaps now that we are finding more and more people we can actually get something done about the aweful situation we find ourselves in. Look forward to hearing from you again very soon.--- maudsley

from maudsley: Have just spoken to Mike Vernon at Lakeview and had a very interesting chat. He has forwarded approx 30 names of people like ourselves to a solicitor in Devon with the view of some sort of action. I have all the details of the solicitor so if you are interested I will pass them on via my e-mail mentioned earlier.

]Hi Maudsley sorry to be so long in answering but I missed this posting

I am willing to swap emails to share info the last email I had asked me not to share

with others but I can forward it to you. it was in answer to an email I sent to Clint Redman

from maudsley: Have just spoken to Mike Vernon at Lakeview and had a very interesting chat. He has forwarded approx 30 names of people like ourselves to a solicitor in Devon with the view of some sort of action. I have all the details of the solicitor so if you are interested I will pass them on via my e-mail mentioned earlier.

Hi maudsley, Mike Vernon has our e-mail address so would be very interested in the solicitors details, I tried to speak to him yesterday but he was unavaiilable again just glad that somebody has got hold of him.Can u clarify the ref to your e-mail please, thanks

This thread has been edited. Please do not post email addresses on site.;please refer to the forum rules.

Thank you

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

I too am a worried investor with the Telos Lakeview project. I am very fortunate to live in Cornwall some 30 miles away from Lakeview so have visited the site several times over the years prior to investing. When I made my investment all looked good, detailed plans, impressive scale models to view, a promise of a modest but realistic 6% quarterly return on my investment with full insurance in place should the venture not be completed. If the venture reached its full potential there were good returns for the early investors.

Following my investment on 22nd July 2010, I received a written receipt but no details of the insurance despite several requests. I received a couple of quarterly interest payments (albeit late) direct to my bank. I have communicated with Mr Redman on several occasions regarding the late payments, he has usually replied promptly with apologies stating the company has been waiting for further funding. The last reply I received from Mr Redman was on 13th October last year since then despite several further attempts I have not received any communication from Mr Redman or anyone connected toTelos IOM.

I would welcome the opportunity to join a group of fellow investors with the view of obtaining answers to what has happened to our money. If suitable answers are not forthcoming, I feel the serious fraud office should be contacted. I am not in the position of investing via a mortgage on my property as I understand other investors have been persuaded to do but my investment still represents a large part of my future retirement fund, money I cannot afford to lose. Thanks Pete.

Edited by Murgy

This thread has been edited. Please do not post email addresses on site.;please refer to the forum rules.

Thank you

Apologies for mistake but I thought after 10 entries I thought it was permissible to enter an e-mail address, thats what was explained after my 4th or 5th entry! If this is not the case how can I take things forward with this subject. I am trying to gather as many people together to form an action group in order to try and get back money which has been obtained from us by fraud. Unless I can gather names we can not form a united front. In some cases we are talking about a substantial amount of money, thousands in fact- money which many of us cannot afford to lose? Perhaps you may be able to advise on this issue.

regards

maudsley

Hi Murgi, my wife and I are in the same boat as you. We have taken out another mortgage on our home to fund this project and although payments proceeded initially the last one was made in may2011, since then we are left to pay. I have exchanged e-mails with the solicitor down in Devon who has 30 other investors like ourselves and he is waiting to hear from some of them how they want to proceed. Mr Vernon the current owner is a very nice guy who chatted with me yesterday for nearly 10 minutes and from what he was saying, I think we have to unite and take these people to task. Serious fraud squad is definately a good idea, there has been at least 10 other people on this forum- so with the 10 here and a further 30 on the solicitors list we should have a good starting point. Keep in touch

maudsley

Hi pippa5, just keep watching this forum. In the last week alone I have learnt of nearly 10 other investors on this forum and also from the present owner of Lakeview a further 30 names which have been sent to a solicitor in Devon. I myself have been in touch with Clive Hilton nearly every week since last August/ September (another Telos contact) but all he does is come out with excuses. I have also exchanged e-mails with the solicitor in Devon and am waiting to see how things may proceed. regards maudsley