Telos (iom) ltd - join the Yahoo group - "maudsleygroup",

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi tunley57,

have you tried to get onto my yahoo group? If you have had trouble it was because there were certain things in the management area of the group set wrong. I have corrected them now and you shouldn't have any more trouble

cheers maudsley

Hi Ashbourne,

How you doing? I see you are a regular member perusing the thread. Did you get your letter today from the board explaining what has happened with regards to the development. It really is hard to believe what we are being told--its a case of too little and far to late. regards maudsley

Hi Ashbourne,

How you doing? I see you are a regular member perusing the thread. Did you get your letter today from the board explaining what has happened with regards to the development. It really is hard to believe what we are being told--its a case of too little and far to late. regards maudsley

Hi maudsley, hope you are well yes we look at the site everyday to see what's happening and to get a feel for how everyone is feeling !. We too received the letter today, should have been sent 8 months ago. 2 weeks ago we were told by someone that a third party was interested in Lakeview !, I honestly do not know who to believe. As you probably know we have signed up with Toby, so do we ask his advices or do you think that Telos have got wind of what's happening and using stalling tactics !. Regards Ashbourne

Hi Ashbourne,

personally I am happy to let Toby take the lead here and just feed any new information we may get that may be relevant. I wouldn't know whether they know anything about our group and quite frankly I don't care--this letter they have put out in my opinion is just delaying tactics--apparently its what he does very well. Did you join the group on Yahoo as i don't recognise any of the members that could be you? Hopefully we may be able to proceed very soon and that is the main thing. cheers maudsley

Hi Ashbourne,

personally I am happy to let Toby take the lead here and just feed any new information we may get that may be relevant. I wouldn't know whether they know anything about our group and quite frankly I don't care--this letter they have put out in my opinion is just delaying tactics--apparently its what he does very well. Did you join the group on Yahoo as i don't recognise any of the members that could be you? Hopefully we may be able to proceed very soon and that is the main thing. cheers maudsley

Yes I joined the yahoo group, [edit]. Speak soon.

Edited by honeybee13
Name removed.

Hit the black triangle on the lower r/h side -simply state what your alternative choice of username is and this will alert site team to sort it.

Sorry, can't find the 'black triangle'. Help Please.

Have applied to Yahoo (maudsleygroup) and am awaiting confirmation.

here is the link to join the group:

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/maudsleygroup/

i see its now a private one....

thats better

was not getting any emails

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Murgy,

How you managing? Have you tried to join the yahoo group that I have started up? Its a way of sharing our common problems and perhaps getting some real answers instead of broken promises regards maudsley

• 3 months later...

urm title of this thread....tells you...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I asked to become a member of your yahoo "maudsleygroup" on 24th July 2012 but the message today says I am still not approved by the moderator. Do you need some proof etc to say who I am. My husband and I invested with Telos in August 2010 and also have not received any interest payments since May 2011. Have been given lots of different stories over the last year and also received their letter in March 2012. Would like to know if your group can give us any more info or if you are taking any action.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
from Maudsley: Having the same problem as many people on this forum. Clint redman is not the person I would have to front my company at all. Have dealt with a Mr hilton by e-mail regularly and he generally responds promptly. Latest is that they are now looking for new underwriters for the loan they have, however something new comes up each time and am very concerned about my initial investment. willing to discus further and maybe come up with a plan of action. wish I had never got involved.

I am new to this site but have the same problem having invested with Telos. The last communication I had from Telos was a letter dated 27th March 2012 informing me that they expected funds in the near future. Can you please bring me up to date with any info on expectations of recovering any monies.

from Maudsley: Having the same problem as many people on this forum. Clint redman is not the person I would have to front my company at all. Have dealt with a Mr hilton by e-mail regularly and he generally responds promptly. Latest is that they are now looking for new underwriters for the loan they have, however something new comes up each time and am very concerned about my initial investment. willing to discus further and maybe come up with a plan of action. wish I had never got involved.

I invested with Telos, can I join your "maudsleygroup". Alecsouth

• 1 month later...