Telos (iom) ltd - join the Yahoo group - "maudsleygroup",

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My name isShoey and I invested in Lakeview/Telos in 2010,and have had no payments for 18 months.Perhaps you can e-mail me with any info.Cheers

Hello Shoey,

Join the 'maudsley group' as descibed above in post number '81' of this forum and you will find plenty of information about this issue. There is a new initiative which is about to come to fruition, and I am sure that you will be pleased with what you find out from the maudsley group. You will need to register as a member of the group to read the information, but it will be well worth your time to do so.

The administrator of the group is away for a few days so it may take a little time for your registration to become active, so please be patient. The bottom line is that you are going to see your investment come back to life.

Regards and loads of optimism

Peter (drylandsailor)

• Haha 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Drylandsailor,

Have,nt had a reply about joining the group,can you help?

Shoey

Join the 'maudsley group' as descibed above in post number '81' of this forum and you will find plenty of information about this issue. There is a new initiative which is about to come to fruition, and I am sure that you will be pleased with what you find out from the maudsley group. You will need to register as a member of the group to read the information, but it will be well worth your time to do so.

The administrator of the group is away for a few days so it may take a little time for your registration to become active, so please be patient. The bottom line is that you are going to see your investment come back to life.

Regards and loads of optimism

Peter (drylandsailor)

hi Shoey,

I am now back from holiday so by all means apply to the group as drylandsailor has described. I,m afraid you are in the same boat as everyone ie no money for 18months. However there is light at the end of the tunnel and we might just have the solution you seek by christmas. Lots of progress has been made over the past 5 months to get to the position we are at now--anyway you can read for yourself when you get onto the group

regards

maudsley

Hi

I asked to become a member of your yahoo "maudsleygroup" on 24th July 2012 but the message today says I am still not approved by the moderator. Do you need some proof etc to say who I am. My husband and I invested with Telos in August 2010 and also have not received any interest payments since May 2011. Have been given lots of different stories over the last year and also received their letter in March 2012. Would like to know if your group can give us any more info or if you are taking any action.

Thanks

Hi there, could you tell me what name you put down when applying to maudsleygroup

regards bob (maudsley)

New to all this. How can we help form a group to sort out our investments?

Hi aandt,

Did you apply to the maudsleygroup yet and if so have you been accepted? I am the moderator of that site and now back from a few days away. We now number 27 members and have some very good news for you. You will find instructions on how to join the group in post 81

regards

maudsley(bob)

Hi Alecsouth,

have you actually joined the maudsleygroup yet? I am the moderator of that group and have just returned from a short break. We are now a group of 27 all with the same problems. The good news is that we have been in discussions with a new initiative regarding Lakeview and that by the end of November should be back on track with our investment. Just follow the instructions in post 81 of this forum

regards

maudsley (bob)

• 2 months later...

Hi there I am so relieved to have found this site, my wife and I invested our retirement fund back in 2010 in the Lakeview Developement site with Telos. The last contact we had from them was March 2012, my wife replied to them asking for our money back and that was the last we heard from them. If I am completely honest I thought that was that and our money was gone. My hopes have been reignited by reading all your posts and I would like to join the yahoo group that you have set up so that I can hopefully regain something back. Andracey.

post 81 refers

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Andracey

Glad you have found us--you need to join my group on Yahoo groups called 'maudsleygroup . It has been going since February of last year and now has approx 32 members out of a total of 135 investors in Telos. When you get on you will be able to catchup with all the news'

regards

maudsley (bob )

• 2 weeks later...

Maudsley. Iam having difficulty joining the group. When i get to the " Comment to owner " stage it keeps telling me that a maximum of 200 charactors only will be permitted. Which ever way i do it, be it 10 charactors or 100, it wont let me submit comment to you . Suggestions.???

Hi there maudsley here---are you trying to join the group or just trying to make a comment on the Forum? If it is the latter then it will stop you because it is a closed group--you need to apply to be a member first. Once you apply I can then approve you as a member and then you can catch up with like minded individuals. regards maudsley

This is a PR statement which I would like to put out---on behalf of many investors in yahoo group

After two years of uncertainty we are delighted to advise that salvation for the investors in Telos Isle of Man Limited could be in sight.

Until July it seemed that Telos was about to go into liquidation, but at around that time an independent group of businessmen and women have formed a private Company Lakeview Country Club Limited ( NO connection whatsoever with the previous owning groups) which,after 6 months of torrid negotiations with the site-owners and their financiers,has exchanged contracts to purchase the property in late February.

Lakeview's directors and advisers have engaged with us and kept us informed at all times, as well as including us in their plans and we are now set to recover some or all of our investment over the next few years if their business plan (which has been validated by a major independent firm of accountants) can be realised.

In a world of economic turmoil this has given all of our negotiating team and co-investors (many of whom have been very dispirited) some realistic hope and it has been refreshing to interact with Lakeview's team of open and professional individuals - we all naturally wish them every success.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...