Telos (iom) ltd - join the Yahoo group - "maudsleygroup",

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi artylady, its not all good news I'm afraid-- have tried several times to get in touch with ADMIN on this forum to try and get around the from of inserting of e-mails/telephone numbers into our posts. Up til now nobody has come back to me. Getting very frustrated. The Devon solicitor is on holiday for a while so things have ground to a halt. Will get back on when I get something positive. maudsley

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest you start a yahoo group to exchange emails and ANY personal details

you are more than welcome to post the groups name and how to get at it here

i strongly advise you not to post ANY pers details, emails or names here on CAG.

if you all use your username here as your 'like' alias on yahoo groups each will know who each other are.

make group membership 'private'

then that medium or more correctly 'group'

will be secure and only those that get invites or are given permission to jolin can access the group mail.

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

To all Members of this forum, I have started a Yahoo group. If you google Yahoo groups and then search for "maudsleygroup", you can then ask to become a member. Just enter your details either by what you are known here or otherwise. When we get organised, (that is by knowing each others e-mails/telephone numbers) then perhaps we can plan out future strategy. Look forward to you all coming aboard. maudsley

i think thats the best way for all concened

just be very very careful 'who' you allow membership too.

you do not want sensitive info/tactics to 'escape'

dont forget whoever you give membership to will see all emails and attachments in the group

but thats your problem to deal with not ours!

i run several groups

vetting is everything

dont just take people on spec becausethey have posted here or can provide docs etc etc that appear real.

not saying you will have spoofers, but be on your guard, spoilers or insiders would love to find out your tactics

to scupper any claims

and sadly you'll have to run the flood of NWNF offers too

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

whoops your membership is not private - what did i warn you about!

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/maudsleygroup/?yguid=247566972

dx

and they

Now have a group in yahoo. Google yahoo groups then search for maudsleygroup, no spaces. see you there

Hi maudsley,

I had some dialogue just before Christmas with addickted48 and I had also contacted my solicitor around about the same time.

Its good to see that there are a lot of people all wanting to get the same infomation and I will try and join the yahoo group.

Hi there,

Your local Police are wrong - this is a CRIMINAL investigation based on the fraud perpetrated. The crime number is EW1/040172/11 and was allocated by W Sussex police under Carl Bold, CID Operations at Uckfield. Try again with this info and ask them to get in touch with Carl as he is keen to get the maximum amount of evidence in this case.

hello Timoman this is maudsley and I too have had problems getting answers from Telos. Am very concerned about my investment and would be willing to swap e-mails in order to share any useful information. Look forward to hearing from you

If you can email me directly that will be fine. I have joined the Yahoo Group.

hi timoman

good to hear it. If you have followed my posts to date you will know that there is a solicitor down in devon who has approx 30 other clients all trying to do what we are doing. He has my name and is going to send me some forms to fill in- unfortunately he has been on holiday for the last two weeks so things have come to a grinding halt. The sooner we can get something definite happening the better- these people from Telos are taking the michael- the excuses I have had over the last two months are unbelievable. I e-mail nearly every week and just lately I have been getting a reply within about 15mins- Just shows how busy they are trying to sort this problem!!!! Anyway will look forward to you joining the group. cheers maudsley

I take your point about security and would stress at this moment we are not discussing sensitive material. I have sent a message to the Yahoo site asking about changing the group from public to private but as of yet have not had a reply. I am also new to this type of thing so I am just learning and feeling my way. Its all very well for dx100uk to make that statement to me but he/she is working in this medium all the time and so it becomes second nature. My concern primarily was to get people on board-- I have put my mob number on the site so the likes of yourself can contact me and talk off line. Hope that clears up the problem. maudsley