Telos (iom) ltd - join the Yahoo group - "maudsleygroup",

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good to hear it harryfox, am also waiting to hear from the solicitor---I do know that he is back off holiday as I received an e-mail from him just yesterday.

Hello we too have invested with Telos and like many of you stopped receiving payments from them. We never received any information from them and had telephoned Mr Redman who put us in email contact with Mr Hilton. He responded to my emails initially but latterly has not answered them. We have been very interested in the comments in this forum and thought we were alone in this mess. We would be interested in the contact details of the solicitor in Devon to take things forward. We live in Scotland.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brannigan,

have you managed to follow details on Yahoo groups. Look forward to speaking with you. Still waiting for Mr Kippax the solicitor to get back in touch with me after his holiday. Will keep you posted. maudsley

At last I have tracked down others who are in the same position as ourselves! I emailed Clive Hilton for the umpteenth time last week and received a reply from Clint Redman telling me that Hilton is travelling so he is replying on his behalf. Again - the same old story about refinancing. I replied to ask if he could just simply answer the question of where is everyones' money and haven't heard anything since. We would be very pleased to join a group to try and ascertain what these people are truly up to. We have actually visited Lakeside a couple of times in the last year and nothing has been happening there. Never used a site like this before so not entirely sure how we can all stay in contact.

At last I have tracked down others who are in the same position as ourselves! I emailed Clive Hilton for the umpteenth time last week and received a reply from Clint Redman telling me that Hilton is travelling so he is replying on his behalf. Again - the same old story about refinancing. I replied to ask if he could just simply answer the question of where is everyones' money and haven't heard anything since. We would be very pleased to join a group to try and ascertain what these people are truly up to. We have actually visited Lakeside a couple of times in the last year and nothing has been happening there. Never used a site like this before so not entirely sure how we can all stay in contact.

Hi

Have you seen post #81 in this thread?

ims

added yahoo group to thread title

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Hazelwood,

welcome- have just got back from a few days away and am now trying to catch up with e-mails. If you follow site members instructions and go to post 81 of this forum you will be able to get the necessary details to join the group that I have started. cheers ...maudsley

Hi pammyv,

Hope all is well with you. Just touching base to see if you have thought about joining the yahoo group that I set up. There are now 14 other members who are all in the same dilemma as us and they are spread out all over the united kingdom. I followed through with that report to Carl Bold but came to a dead end as he had forwarded all his information to Headquarters in London. When I tried to follow it on I was just passed from pillar to post and got very frustrated. Anyway all is well-- regards maudsley

Hi Brannigan,

would suggest you join My yahoo group if you haven't already, that way I can give you the necessary details of how to contact the solicitor. If you follow post 81 on this forum it will tell you how. Unable to give e-mail addresses or telephone numbers here for security reasons. Hope you manage to find us. regards maudsley

Hi Maudsley i am frome Staffordshire and have invested money with Telos have been in contact with Clint but have had nothing but unfullfilled promises have tried to contact you on Yahoo but group did not come up when i did search but then i am not much good at this computer lark

Hi Tunley 57,

Nice to hear from you- we are now 16 strong on the group and like you are eager to get believable answers from the Telos hierarchy. I cannot give you any contact numbers or e-mail addresses on this forum because of rules but you should be able to access my group by googling Yahoo groups and then putting in maudsleygroup (no spaces). If you then ask to become a member you will be put into a pending area and I will do the rest. Just use the same alias as above and I will know. I presume you have read through the posts on this forum and realised how many other disgruntled investors there are. Look forward to hearing from you on yahoo. regards maudsley

Has anyone on here been promised that their timeshare liabilities would be taken from them if they invest in another development only to find that they are still being Billed for the Timeshare even when they have invested. ??????????? Contact Me.......

Hello there and welcome to CAG.

Personal contact is not advised, for security reasons. I'm sure if people have had similar experiences, they will post them on this thread.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks Honey Bee. However it leaves the quesion of.How we gonna sort this little lot out then.???

And yes Maudsley i have contacts who have expirienced this and it is still on going. I have got lots of info and lots to say on this matter. However looking at this site, which i am new too, there seems nothing can be said...That my infringe. Its a TAD frustrating when i need to contact people who are in the same boat however i am dubious about saying anything on line....Due to what i need to share With you

Thanks Honey Bee. However it leaves the quesion of.How we gonna sort this little lot out then.???

There is a yahoo group running, as indicated in the title of this thread. I think Maudsley may need to give you 'joining instructions'. CAG is not looking to restrict free speech, but it isn't a site for publishing personal details or giving advice by PM [personal message].

Are there any parts of your story[ies] that you can tell on the thread?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Honey Bee. Conducted a search on Maudsley Group on Yahoo. Could not find it. As for what i can say about my expirience . Well lets just say i have been quite active and am myself trying to get some sort of action group together to attack a different angle of all this......In my expirence Telos are not to blame for it. However other expiriences have contradicted that thought......

It appears that, as i understand , some of you took a Mortgage out to invest in a develpment ?

That Mortgage payment was the responsibility of the Developer to pay up to completion. ?

Be it interest only of course....

You provided the Bank Account for the Payments to go in and out of ????

These payments have been de faulted by the Developer?

It leaves me with 1 observation...

.And its simply this....

.If the Contract states what i have stated above....

.Then why are you, the people who took the Mortgage out, Paying.??

Its clearly breech of contract and if a Developer stops paying what they should be why cant you stop paying what you should not be paying in the first place.???

There are other of developments that were that were promoted by Hansard and Bavingtons, Who are the same if you havent worked that one out yet, based on the same principle.

They used Developments like Lakeveiw for instance to lure Timeshare Owners to invest and in return they would take on your liabilities of your timeshare away from you...

..Only the did not in a lot of cases leaving Punters " Smarting "

by not only being lied to but also fooled into thinking if they did invest their Timeshare worries would go away.....

.........Wrong............

......My advice in a nutshell......

........Stop paying the Mortgage and let the lender fight them for the money..

.Not forgetting that Breech of contract is Breech of contract...

..And just walk away...

..However those of you who have invested hard cash may see it differently.

Hi Still shaking trees,

By your last post am I to assume you are an investor with Telos? I apologise if I am a little cagey but since posting on this site I have teamed up with many people in the same position as myself and like you was very frustrated with the rules of this forum.(ie unable to post tel numbers/e-mails) However since this whole thing started they have been very helpful and even suggested various routes I could take. As for the Yahoo group I have , its maudsleygroup with no spaces. regards maudsley

Brannigan. As i stated earlier the contract states that the repaments are the sole responsibilty of the Developer to pay up to completion.? Please correct me if i am wrong. If this is correct i cant understand why the investor should pay instead. Its clearly breech of contract . Stop the payments and let the lender deal with the developer......Who ever it is and what ever the Development is its the same terms and conditions !!!!!!!!

What you need to do is click on the small icon on the right hand side of screen called my groups and it will list maudsleygroup along with others. If you ask to be a member it will put you in a pending folder until I can verify. If you manage to get to that point leave a phone number and I will ring you. maudsley

Im in contact with people who have signed their timeshare over to the 2 companies i have mentioned to invest in another development. Not necasseraly Telos. Only to find 12 months later they are still recieving maintainance fee bills for them. Elderly Folk too who could do without the hassle. They just used developments such as Telos to do it as " Bait ". These companies paid out £4500 for it which makes you feel you have had a good deal. They get £20,000 per sale comission so a profit of £16.000 ish so 4.5K Is a "Spit ". But the real Bummer is when you get the Bill for the year. Which as far as your concerned where someone elses to pay................. Why do you think Telos " Pulled The Plug " on them. So you just keep paying and paying and paying. For something you sold !!!!!!!! or thought you had.