Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

gloucs

words are just words

please google photo bucket to get use to it

i feel a lot of posting is going to happen

remove any details to link the docs to you

sorry if I was harsh guys but I couldn't be bothered to dance around it any longer and I really don't think anyone that hates welcome would mind a put up or shut up. at the end of the day we've all been scrutinized when we joined.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

definately as I am a woman myself I think this will reach a stalemate . what proof do you want? my p45? pictures of hair loss. copies of death certificate for 2 customers that killed themselves because of me?

no just the proof of malpractice you spoke about you having in your first few posts will be fine.

andie

we all know the heart ache and bitterness welcome cause

lets give her a chance

if a fake, she will be soon exposed like the others

if real

a goldmine of info

but lets give her a chance to hang herselff or get our respect

Hi Guys,

My agreement is a rewrite too in order to reduce the monthly repayments from £279.79 per month over 48 months(APR 26%) to £139.09 per month over 72 months(APR 13.10%)

It was rewritten in February 2008 and the original agreement was in October 2007.

See: http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu257/Voda/DSC08253.jpg

After looking at the agreement, you can see that The Total charge for Credit of £2975.02 includes the Acceptance Fee of £75.00

Ther Total Amount of Credit is £7039.63 plus the total charge for credit of £2975.02 = £10.014.65 divided by 72 = £139.09 per month.

So I see nothing wrong with the agreement and surely Sol your agreement looks fine too.

Sol's Agreement is laid out exactly like mine:

See below:

scan0002.jpg

On the back of my agreement, the small print states:

ACCEPTANCE FEE

In order to ensure as far as possible that you will be able to meet your obligations under the Agreement, we will review your income and expenses, including any current indebtedness and other outgoings. The Acceptance Fee will be charged to you, by being included in the Total Advance, to cover this credit counselling. If you wish, we will also provide you free of charge with a medium and long term financial plan.

TBH it's only been since we've all been investigating Welcome's agreements that I've looked at my own after receiving my SAR, and I was shocked to find out I owe almost £2,500! The agreement makes it look as though it's for £1732.92
Edited by Voda

andie

we all know the heart ache and bitterness welcome cause

lets give her a chance

if a fake, she will be soon exposed like the others

if real

a goldmine of info

but lets give her a chance to hang herselff or get our respect

ok but I thought someone should be upfront.and I have said if need be I will be more than happy to apologise.phone call from nu didn't happen surprise surprise

call my old branch if you like - I can't do this shady-ness, 01452 502691 and ask for katie.

No answer or voicemail.

I would love to trust! But I have been stung big time. I was even asked for my agreement number for someone to "help" me in a private message. Sorry gloucs. Once bitten!

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

call my old branch if you like - I can't do this shady-ness, 01452 502691 and ask for katie.

We don't want to phone you old branch as that will serve no purpose. Nor would we want to pry into your personal life, Instead of generalities we just need you to give us something we can hang our hats on.

You have been asked a number of very specific questions so try responding to them with some coherent answers which will indicate your insider knowledge

Try & understand that like you many here have been put through absolute hell by the likes of Welcome AND their employees so it's only natural when someone comes here admitting to be have previously been one suspicions will be raised

In the hope of resolving our dilemma could I just ask do you recall a case in which a person who didn't owe any money & had never been a client of Welcome yet was about to be evicted from their home during a Xmas period all because of a mistaken ID. If so tell us what you know

Also can you tell me what recently happened to a Manchester accounts manager. Again tell us what you know

Hi Gloucs87,

I got a phone call by a Welcome Manager last week from a mobile but I did not get to the phone on time to answer it. So he left a message giving me the branch number to call back.

Sneaky eh?

I left the gloucester branch on 25/02/09. I actually drove before everyone showed up to work and left my resignation letter on my managers desk before she showed up. I understand you are all sceptical. all I can do is prove it. I have various things at home that might help. But I also have lots of knowledge of the fact that if a CAM rings from their mobile, it is against policy completely. I know if they visit your home more than once in 24 hours, it is against policy and they can only charge you for call's, visits if they are because you have broken an arrangement with them. even then it is only once a month.

andie, are you trying to contact the wfs insurance provider? it is Direct Group and number is 08444124141

Are you saying that Welcome staff all believe the insurance is supplied by DG (something I don't doubt is possible) cos according to DG they are only the administrator & NU are the underwriter

In fact when asked by possgi they couldn't answer his questions referring him back to either Welcome & NU promising that NU would call him.............. which up to now they have failed to do

Are you saying that Welcome staff all believe the insurance is supplied by DG (something I don't doubt is possible) cos according to DG they are only the administrator & NU are the underwriter

that's what i have always thought - thats the only number we were allowed to provide customers, we would then use the DGI website to track claims.

Message for Bandape (great news btw :D) and Notsosure. Something Stewie pointed out to me and have noticed on both your agreements....

They do not mention charges at all? On Notsosure's they don't even mention the usual crap about you paying their 'reasonable costs' etc.

If they have ever hit you with a single charge (late payment/phone call/letter/cause we feel like it) get right in there and get your money back, along with the 8% interest.

I am :D

Hi

just catching up and noticed this with regards my agreement, thanks for that piece of info, will be looking into it. :cool:

I worked in Gloucester - we would never be told anything about other branches outside of our area. I would also only know of cases in kingswood, RAB or gloucester as these are branches I have actually worked in

Ok The 1st was stopped because of my intervention & the 2nd was the instance of a Welcome manager in Manchester making up false loans to pay for his drug habit

that's what i have always thought - thats the only number we were allowed to provide customers, we would then use the DGI website to track claims.

OK Great can you tell me what happened when you or a colleague phoned DG to enquire about anything insurance related

OK Great can you tell me what happened when you or a colleague phoned DG to enquire about anything insurance related

we were always told unable to discuss anything about a customer's insurance unless we could provide written authority from a customer

contracts are made to look complicated to intimidate customers, Secured Loans have to be signed on trade premises. Plus if there is no charge on your property, then the contract is unenforcable

I have checked my "legal charge"

My first loan is witnessed by a friend with their home address. But the second is signed and witnessed by a Welcome employee and the address is Welcome ??

Is this right can the witness be Welcome and the Address not be a residence but a Branch office ??

Hi

just catching up and noticed this with regards my agreement, thanks for that piece of info, will be looking into it. :cool:

Just a little pointer - if no charges listed might be an off trade contract. local branches are not allowed to use these EVER and there are instances where these are unenforcable due to this

we were always told unable to discuss anything about a customer's insurance unless we could provide written authority from a customer

Lets see now unable to discuss but it's Ok to follow progress on the web.:eek:

I believe you but it's absolute tosh. It's just another mis-use of the DPA Welcome & any other associated company have an agreement to share the client's info. The customer gave permission when they applied for the loan...........It appears & I don't mean this unkindly that you & your work mates are as gullible as the rest of us:-D

I have checked my "legal charge"

My first loan is witnessed by a friend with their home address. But the second is signed and witnessed by a Welcome employee and the address is Welcome ??

Is this right can the witness be Welcome and the Address not be a residence but a Branch office ??

yes - that is okay as long as they have stated their full name, signed and put the branch address in full

ref post 2696

to be honest i dont know about welcome being a witness to a loan

but as we are talking of a secured loan, i would think they would be independant to stop pressure tacticts

correction

dont secured loans have to be signed off premisis

14 day cooling off period

you get the agreement signed and then posted back to creditor

unsure like i said,

checking it out

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks