Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mojo/pick

You Read My Mind I Was Hopeing She Would Re-appear And Not Be A Hoax I Wanted To Arm Myself For My Phone Call Today!

I Will Try And Kick Butt Anyway I'm Better Armed Now Than I Was A Month Ago After Joining His Forum.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mojo/pick

You Read My Mind I Was Hopeing She Would Re-appear And Not Be A Hoax I Wanted To Arm Myself For My Phone Call Today!

I Will Try And Kick Butt Anyway I'm Better Armed Now Than I Was A Month Ago After Joining His Forum.

kick ass rom. im calling direct group shortly so anybody has anything in there arsenal that i can use to get info.. i would be greatful

They collect something stupid like £80 million a month on repayments.

They still can't get blood out of a stone. If you haven't got it....you haven't got it!

Thats me, off to have a coffee and ciggy (Yeah I folded, im weak)

Been almost 18 months...and yet I am so tempted at the mo,I can taste it.

gl Rom and mojo go kick some ass.

read on one of the share chats (cannot remember which one) welscum are not getting their bonus for March so are likely to be a bit snappy!!!

They told them it was being paid, then 2 days before its due get told they are not.

10 weeks for me Shella would make me sick, but, like you can almost taste it.

Right! Nothing beats the fresh aroma of a Ciggy!! I came back and Welcome have already given back 10% of the gains made this morning.

And slipping more and moooooorrreeeee and moooreee like I said. Shorters are the dogs nuts when it comes to the stock market!

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Taken at 9:10am this morning

Cattles Plc

Today's summary

4.73p

Change+1.58p (+50.16%)

Volume9.65M

Taken 1 minute ago

Cattles Plc

Today's summaryBid

Previous close3.15p

Change+0.975p

(+30.95%)

Volume22.59M

Oh pickle another 6 percent gone!!

Change+0.775p (+24.60%)

Volume23.81M

Edited by 082stewie

now here is something very interesting....

i have just received a new policy schedule from the direct group and i have not even requested it. its the same as the one i already have... i wonder what they are up too

now here is something very interesting....

i have just received a new policy schedule from the direct group and i have not even requested it. its the same as the one i already have... i wonder what they are up too

Whats the difference between this one and the previous one?

Whats the difference between this one and the previous one?

on the face of it stewie - it looks like for like, thats what i find strange. I am now just going to read everything through to check it

on the face of it stewie - it looks like for like, thats what i find strange. I am now just going to read everything through to check it

absolutely no difference. i wonder if they are trying cover there backsides by ensuring all the policy holders have policies.

Morning everyone :)

I have just spoken with Direct group regarding policies myself and my husband hold for lifecare and personal accident.

The person I spoke with was very polite but they have obviously been told what they can and can't advise.

when asked why Norwich Union didn't have record of my policy I was told that 'no we administer the policy on behalf of Norwich Union'

still doesn't answer why NU have no records of policy???

when probed on money received from welcome I was put on hold and few minutes later told I would get a call back from a manager.

so I will keep you posted :)

Yes she was supposed to be back last night at 9.00pm !!!

:confused:

does anybody else find it a bit strange that gloucs has dissapeared....i reckon that was a bit of calculated fishing for info

Morning everyone :)

I have just spoken with Direct group regarding policies myself and my husband hold for lifecare and personal accident.

The person I spoke with was very polite but they have obviously been told what they can and can't advise.

when asked why Norwich Union didn't have record of my policy I was told that 'no we administer the policy on behalf of Norwich Union'

still doesn't answer why NU have no records of policy???

when probed on money received from welcome I was put on hold and few minutes later told I would get a call back from a manager.

so I will keep you posted :)

what number did you call millymo and what info did you request

called 0844 4124100 (in response to a letter received asking me to contact them regarding letter I sent to them - if that makes sense????)

requested to know what payments were received from welcome by direct group and in turn what money was passed to NU

Also wanted to know why NU have no record of policies

So right Shella,

The way the job market is going at the moment with redundancies etc, this recession has only just begun, for sure.

It is going to get a lot worse in this country before it gets better.

Welcome just like any other financial institution will also suffer and probably more as it's clients are in the more vulnerable end of the job market.

They collect something stupid like £80 million a month on repayments.

They still can't get blood out of a stone. If you haven't got it....you haven't got it!

So right Shella,

The way the job market is going at the moment with redundancies etc, this recession has only just begun, for sure.

It is going to get a lot worse in this country before it gets better.

Welcome just like any other financial institution will also suffer and probably more as it's clients are in the more vulnerable end of the job market.

Voda and those who can't pay will eventually opt for DMP's and IVA's which then results in no further borrowing thus making a viscious circle.

That's my thinking!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks