Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i've just had a returned call - I basically laid it out to them either comply with what I am asking for or I will file a motion with the court to have you do so.

Anyway in the course of the conversation what comes out...

we don't all have access to your details but some people do have access here and can tell you whats been paid and to whom!!!!!!!!!

Now WHAT HAVE I BEEN ASKING FOR????

And whilst the lady was very nice and I couldn't have a go at her - I had to laugh at this one..

"the reason they don't want to give it you is if you buy a jumper and M&S for £20 you don't ask M&S what they paid the factory for it"

Hmmmmm have you just said what I think you said???

:confused:

ok I have issue with this.

You not buying an item from a high street retailer where you can inspect the goods before purchase. You are relying heavily on the word of a sales person offering a SERVICE, not a product!

When I recently bought life insurance everything is broken down into a 50page neatly presented document with every bit of commision listed and what is excluded etc etc.

You cannot compare apples with oranges in this case, as the phone conversation you had. You buy something you want and like (M&S) you know what you are getting. When buying a service related product, totally different ball park!!

This makes me angry!!

Stewie :mad:

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Andie We All Know About The Cost Of The Policies

Its By How Much

A Worker In India Gets Paid A Penny For A Jumper M&s Sell For 20 Quid

Do The Maths

But We Need It In Black And White

Ime Thinking

Extortionate Credit Bargin

Andie We All Know About The Cost Of The Policies

Its By How Much

A Worker In India Gets Paid A Penny For A Jumper M&s Sell For 20 Quid

Do The Maths

But We Need It In Black And White

Ime Thinking

Extortionate Credit Bargin

Yes but you also know what I'm thinking :lol:

Well i've just had a returned call - I basically laid it out to them either comply with what I am asking for or I will file a motion with the court to have you do so.

Anyway in the course of the conversation what comes out...

we don't all have access to your details but some people do have access here and can tell you whats been paid and to whom!!!!!!!!!

Now WHAT HAVE I BEEN ASKING FOR????

And whilst the lady was very nice and I couldn't have a go at her - I had to laugh at this one..

"the reason they don't want to give it you is if you buy a jumper and M&S for £20 you don't ask M&S what they paid the factory for it"

Hmmmmm have you just said what I think you said???

:confused:

Andie my hubby is now on phone to DG and they have first said they have no dealings with NU and then said someone is on the phone to NU at the minute.not sure what is happening as he is still on the phone (he is good when it comes to being persausive - he once got a replacement TV from argos when the kids had tipped it over)

ok I have issue with this.

You not buying an item from a high street retailer where you can inspect the goods before purchase. You are relying heavily on the word of a sales person offering a SERVICE, not a product!

When I recently bought life insurance everything is broken down into a 50page neatly presented document with every bit of commision listed and what is excluded etc etc.

You cannot compare apples with oranges in this case, as the phone conversation you had. You buy something you want and like (M&S) you know what you are getting. When buying a service related product, totally different ball park!!

This makes me angry!!

Stewie :mad:

Well this is at director level now - she is aware and I have her name and a promise of a call from her today.

Thank's to postggj's letter from them I threw - well you've provided stuff before and how do I know that I've got one in front of me signed by Sally Evans!!

That then turned the whole conversation into a we will try and provide you with what you are loking for.

Whats this all about ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stewie

gloucs87

i have a ten year loan for 17k and have had a 5 year insurance product added to it, now as far as i am aware i have been missold an insurance as it only covers me and not my partner, it only covers half the term so in two years time i have no cover but am stil paying for it. Insurance has to meet the needs of the loan but this clearly does not as i mentioned it only covers half the period but am paying for it the full term. what is your take on this.

Whats this all about ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stewie

I guess not all the staff have the security clearance to see all financial information - I guess the higher up the more you can see.

So after all the B/S of we don't have that information to we do have that information but don't wanna give it you M & S analogy

A good question Mojo....i'd say that this was a good case of misselling, as the insurance didn't fit the loan properly....i'd start a dispute with Welcome on that....if it was found to be missold it could bring the whole loan into question - did you see this link - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/171037-multiple-agreements-falling-within.html#post1845581

stewie can you delete the quote from yours then please ;)

Im sorry Andie but you are making big steps, dont want to p*ss on your parade but this is getting very interesting now.

A good question Mojo....i'd say that this was a good case of misselling, as the insurance didn't fit the loan properly....i'd start a dispute with Welcome on that....if it was found to be missold it could bring the whole loan into question - did you see this link - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/171037-multiple-agreements-falling-within.html#post1845581

thanks 42man

have sent an SAR as i want to see the needs and demands and a copy of there initial disclosure document and then im on the warpath, would be of interest to get gloucs view though wouldnt it

Hi 42man (and sorry about earlier)

Quick one on this then - for thicko's like me am I reading this right that if you prove your PPI was missold it could render the rest of your agreement unenforcable UNLESS they have given the prescribed terms for both lines of credit i.e. the loan and the PPI - and these have to be on 1 document??

Is that correct?

Hi 42man,

It feels wierd sending site team a message. We are humbled.

If the insurance policy PPI was sold on a shorter term than the loan, would this be grounds for mis-selling. Even if they charged for the interest period over the whole term of the loan.

The argument I got back from them was. They would just bump the PPI after the 60month term and re-sell me another one. The reason was that most people are able to pay off the loan within 60 months, and they are doing me a favour by selling me a shorter term policy regards the price. In addion they maintain they are not allowed to sell for the more than 60 months at a time.

This is a massive sign that the policy was not correct for the loan that was sold!

The same applies to me, they only insured me! Not my wife who's joint applicant. The reason given by Welcome is, they only insure the breadwinner. SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A F***ing baker!!!

Stewie:mad:

Gloucs - any examples you know of not providing the customer with copies of the agreements they have just signed and saying they will be posted after and this never being done so cooling periods could not be taken advantage of nor could you read exactly what the t & c's are?

Any recourse on this?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks