Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Stewie

Thats the job for me I live in NI and hold a full uk DL!!!! Do you reckon they'd write our debt off................

Welcome right of your debt!!! you have to be kidding:D

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Hi all : I am getting really frustrated now :( I have not had a call back from direct group manager as promised so I have tried to contact NU - I got 3 different numbers to try no-one knew of policy.Then I got given Halifax personal loans number?????Phoned the switchboard back and she said we have a number here for contacting which is for general enquiries. I asked if this number was NU and she said she didn't know just that it was a number for other than claims enquires regarding welcome finance.Guess What???? The number was for welcome finanace -This is just so annoying all I wan't to know is who is underwriting my policy and who gets my money NU must have details if they do.

Milly - I'm on it just had a rant at the head honcho over at DG - he's said give him 15 mins and he'll contact me with the details I need - when I get them I will pass them on to you for use.

After Mr P Sent me a letter telling me that they didn't charge interest on the acceptance fee and write back proving it, I had a response from my Calculations yesterday telling me they do charge interest on the acceptance fee, but there was nothing to tell me to carry on with my payments :eek:

oh well not due diligence on their part was it??

I think we need to get a few confirmations. I will do my best to find out if

Welcome are allowed to charge interest on acceptance fee.

What are the criteria for cancelling PPI

Is a rebate allowed

How long without any reply can you put the account into dispute without recourse onto the customer

Backloading loan with rebate when capital should be re-calculated and new agreement signed

Stewie

yes it is irresponsible - however targets were set to be hit. staff do anything to hit those targets including making it look like you can afford your loan. when you cant afford it - it is a case of "i dont care, you need to find the cash". that is the tact told to us. and if i didn't use that phrase i would get the biggest B*llocking ever

hmmm so is there no policing of this?

Shocking if you ask me

Ok but the first time Stewie steps out of line again I'm not gonna be able to keep it quiet :razz::lol:

Hey I havnt done anything rude other than change my avatar!!!! Im always polite and civil!

DO IT!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

for my old branch is was the name eg bristol

followed by branch number eg 28

then @wfs.co.uk

So how would I get it to an individual.... At my company we have your.name@ etc... for the individual.... or are you not allowed your own email address ??

So how would I get it to an individual.... At my company we have your.name@ etc... for the individual.... or are you not allowed your own email address ??

Most companies have communal e-mail accounts for mass communication. Try something like everyone@ wfs.co.uk or support@wfs.co.uk -GRIN!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks