Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Government backing yeah right - Even Gordon Brown aint stupid enough to prop up this one!

morning andie, hope your right

seems like some of the investors are getting quite excited by it all though

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

morning andie, hope your right

seems like some of the investors are getting quite excited by it all though

probably trying to boost the prices cos they're carrying shares - seriously I'm a labour voter but I would turn tory if they did that - might just send a concerned letter to number 10 just for the crack

probably trying to boost the prices cos they're carrying shares - seriously I'm a labour voter but I would turn tory if they did that - might just send a concerned letter to number 10 just for the crack

i think we should all just send a letter to number 10 just for the crack of it

Phone call back from DG - Senior Manager

DG - Can I ask why you want this information

ME - You can ask but I'd rather not say at this point as it is part of a criminal investigation (tee hee)

DG - Well I've spoken with NU this morning and they should be calling you shortly to give you the information you need

ME - Ok but forgive my ignorance but as the administrator do you not have this information?

DG - As the administrator we refer all problems back to Welcome - now obviously I am aware of why Welcome will not converse with you so I have asked the underwriter to get involved and they will try and help

ME - Well ok but if they can't then I really will have no option but to do a pre action disclosure (thanks PT :D) on all parties

DG - Well we would just forward that on to the underwriters we would not get involved with that

ME - So jsut to clarify you cannot or will not give me the information - can I ask if it's Cannot or Will Not?

DG - I think it's just best if you speak with NU when they call

ME - OK then

DG - I mean if you want to tell me what exactly it is you need and why I might be able to think of a way to help you

ME - I need to know how my policies were split who was paid what etc

DG - Well I can tell you how much your policies were

ME - With all due repsect I know that and you know that is not what I'm asking I what to know what money was paid where and who to - simple really

DG - NU are the best people to speak to and anything further you need I say it is best to speak with them we are instructed to forward queries like this straight to the underwriter

ME - Instructed by whom?

DG - They'll be calling you shortly sorry I couldn't help any further but give them as much information as they ask for and they will help.

OMG, how evasive was that? 'Instructed by whom' pmsl.

So what DG said (or didn't not say) is that Welcome apparently pay NU direct...along with their dodgy calculations on the tax incurred...

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Hi All stock watchers,

You shouldnt be concerned at all about the price of the stock or who is buying what. We have absolutly no control over what happenes to Cattles on the open market. We should be concerntrating our energy on the contracts and what makes them complex and total rip-offs!

Even if they go t*ts up, the debt will still be there. Even if someone is crazy enough to aquire Cattles, they will still go for the money. Its the only equity they have, is the loan book. We should have all bought shares this morning and wiped out 30% of our debt with Welcome off ;) (if only!!)

I have been an avid follower of this share for months,but just for my own personal info. I want to see them crash and burn as much as the next person. But in all honesty I think they will claw themselves out of the sh*t pile they have created! To much at stake, but I think it will be a new look Cattles/Welcome that will come out of this. Perhaps even more aggressive in the collections process and more swift to act on late payments etc.

So we need to get some good arguments in place for when this happens, even if its not Welcome it will be someone else.

My 2cents worth

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

morning all

andie

give dg hell

its just like talking to welcome

they just dont want to asnswer questions

typical runaround.

they had better watch out,

you are no mug and can smell a white wash a mile off

Hi Guys, still lurking around and trying to keep up with the thread.

I really should bookmark each page thats got some good bits on, I have got to go back loads of pages now.

Rom if you have never had a payment break tell them you want one this month and then do not answer the phone to them.

When I told my branch I did not have the money for this month they tried to be very intimidating saying I should borrow the money or get a credit card to pay it!!

Veiled threats about the car being an asset, reminded her they can not touch it without a court order. .

Not got it, you are not having it, end of conversation.

I tried to be polite and come to an arrangement with them but they try to bully people so I just give them polite hell back.

OMG, how evasive was that? 'Instructed by whom' pmsl.

So what DG said (or didn't not say) is that Welcome apparently pay NU direct...along with their dodgy calculations on the tax incurred...

The thing is without a doubt - she had those details and could have told me she has obviously been instructed not to.

And you're right postggj - I'm not stupid and can tell when someone is yanking my chain - all gonna come back to bite them - I WILL WIN!!

Hi Post, if they deal with any of the financial info or collecting, accounting or passing on premiums at all, they will be quite aware the figures simply do not add up. They must be well aware of the law, rules and regs to offer the services they do. So they must not be dealing with any of the finances at, right?

SO why do Welcome say they do....and why be so evasive, they are simple questions that 2 large companies cannot give a straight answer to.

Either they were aware and didn't think us poor folks would cotton on...or they weren't aware and are bricking themseves at being involved.

Or the short answer? Yes :D

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

The thing is without a doubt - she had those details and could have told me she has obviously been instructed not to.

And you're right postggj - I'm not stupid and can tell when someone is yanking my chain - all gonna come back to bite them - I WILL WIN!!

the whole thing stinks and i hope they all come undone.

pt

if you are lookin in a question and i quote

and you make yourself look somewhat silly in threatening it, however, threaten them with pre action disclosure application under CPR 31.16 and an adverse costs order , now that will do the job and they would be compelled to disclose on order of the court

if you served a pre action disclosure on norwich union, would you have to explain why you wanted that information

norwich union will say bog off

corporate sensativity

or do they have to release that info which would be very damaging

I had a car on the agreement linked to this post. I bought a car with welcome. THe Peterborough office is who I deal with. I have had financial problems and have now refinanced this agreement. I asked welcome Peterborough for a copy of all payments made on this agreement, and all charges and add ons and indeed, every detail on this agreement. They refused. They forced me to sign for the new agreement which is now over 10 years. I signed this in august 2008. I do not know how much I paid or anything. I am now in a worse situation and I am thinking of not paying and them collecting the car as I cant afford it. They threaten me, harrass me, chase me, come into my work place. They are vile indivduals. The worst bit is, they set a dead line for me to sign the new agreement in August, I could not get to the Peterborough office, because I was at work. They came into my work and got me to sign on the shop floor at the store i work. This caused me massive embarrassment infront of my work mates. I am sick to death of these people. I have tried to get into cab, but they have a massive waiting list.

Please can one of you kind people assist me as I am at a total loss on what to do next. I have missed this months payment on my new agreement and they have said I MUST pay before the end of this month, which I can't.

My kindest thanks in advance,

rikk47729

I could be wrong skidpan.

My strategy is to sell now and buy back sometime later as the rise appears to be based on little substantial - or at least substantiated - information. I hope to continue to similar levels of stock in CTT by the end of the day if I possibly can as I think this stock has legs.

I am not confident the 1 million @ 2.70 buy placed at 10.59am will stand firm if tested. How often do these larger trades evaporate once they have bought just a small percentage of their promised amounts.

I expect a quick race up and then a short term drop. However at worst I will still be quids in if I can buy back at 2.70p - fingers crossed.

What on earth is going on with this company they are the top riser on the ftse!!!

The whole thing stinks!!!

The chances of you getting that call andie? I would advise against holding your breath. lol.

do you know what, if they get through this then they get through but its like stewie said we cant influence what happens, so concentrate on what we are doing. What we do have is a team that between us has incrimanating, fraudulant evidence and coupled with so many mis-sold policies and unenforceable agreements, we are going to do a lot of damage and give some serious payback to them. Just keep digging.......our day will come.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks