Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you know what, if they get through this then they get through but its like stewie said we cant influence what happens, so concentrate on what we are doing. What we do have is a team that between us has incrimanating, fraudulant evidence and coupled with so many mis-sold policies and unenforceable agreements, we are going to do a lot of damage and give some serious payback to them. Just keep digging.......our day will come.

You're right the thing is it aint the LSE or the traders that will bring Welcome/Cattles down it will be HMRC and the Serious Fraud Squad - Am i right Post?? :D

Oh, Andie, if NU phone you, just ask them straight out...have they agreed a broker fee, commission or rebate with Welcome for the sales. Thats not sensitive...no general facts or figures there....just what every policyholder is actually entitled to know.

And who pays the tax, welcome DG or NU lol

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

all the people out there who do not understand the last few comments

there is more going on behind the scenes that only a few of us know about,

we are barred fromtalking about it on an open forum as criminal proceedings could be affected

last post on the matter

i hope you all understand

my hands are tied for the time being

Hi Rikk, sorry!

If you go back to the main General consumer forum where you can see all the latest threads....at the top there is a button, left hand corner, New Thread.

You should read the guide also, as this can all be quite confusing at first ;)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

andie that conversation sounds distinctly dodgy & he's talking rubbish

1st they don't want to deal with you so why ask what you want

2nd If I remember correctly they are named in the docs as the administrator so they have no choice in the matter they MUST by law provide you with the info you want

ALSO be WARNED make sure you ARE talking to the NU Underwriter by phoning him back through the switchboard (I'm surprised as underwriters are usually NEVER available to speak to the public)

Get it in writing .........better still record the conversation if you can

Andie....please please ask if Welcome are an authorised rep for NU....ooooo please.

Dipply75

Welcome glou the more the merrier. No doubt any contributions you make will add to our understanding of what goes on behind the scenes.

As a constant contributor to these boards I must say we do seem to be getting (as well as the trolls) many more insiders, past AND present, coming here to help & advise.

I used to work for welcome and can confidently say that they are the worst years of my life working for them. Every day you get abused by customers and abused by the company, when you really want to help you can't.

Customer's remember when you are having a bad day and being hassled by the collectors in the branches, remember they are being made to work 12+ hour days with no lunch, low pay and ridiculous targets.

Have they announced administration of the company yet???

Glocus - how long ago did you work for Welcome?

andie that conversation sounds distinctly dodgy & he's talking rubbish

1st they don't want to deal with you so why ask what you want

2nd If I remember correctly they are named in the docs as the administrator so they have no choice in the matter they MUST by law provide you with the info you want

ALSO be WARNED make sure you ARE talking to the NU Underwriter by phoning him back through the switchboard (I'm surprised as underwriters are usually NEVER available to speak to the public)

Get it in writing .........better still record the conversation if you can

It sounds more dodgy doesn't it when I asked for a name and contact number from the manager at DG for the person at NU and they said they couldn't give me one.

I'm set up to record the call - but something is telling me it's been 6 hours since the conversation and no phone call - I don't think i'm getting one!

Did you get commision and if so what on? Don't obviosuly want figures jsut what the commisions were paid on?

no commission was earnt, a bonus scheme was in place instead and only if the branch actually hit the targets

Were you actually told to misrepresent your own authority with customers by implying you needed no court warrants for any action taken?

Lets play nice with gloucs87. He/She may be able to help us with alot of our questions.

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks