Squarebob v A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't by any chance

be on the Receiving End

of a STAY would you ?

Might be worth ringing your local Court.

rang mine this morning, on another matter,

and the lady who went to get my file

advised that A&L had applied for a Stay

on my Case

on 10th August. :o

I've not yet had a copy of it.

she said I should be getting one shortly.

I think it is grossly unfair that Alliance & Leicester have

been allowed to jump on the Test Case Bandwagon.

They were not part of the Group of Banks and Building

Societies who opted

for the Test Case, to go ahead.

so why should they be allowed to apply for Stays, etc.,

Right serious hat off now.

and

Painters Cap back on.

up the lads, up the lads....

Alice in Stayland

xxx

Alice,

If there is a 'Stay' then it must be in the pipeline, and we, the innocent victims, will be the last to know!

Think I'll pass away the time in the Monastery, by the time our cases do get to court.........we'll have forgotten the reason for bringing the court case in the first place!

Reynard xxx

Why dont we start a completely off topic thread just for A&L - i know we are supposed to go to Bear Garden but then everybody can peep:eek:

for starters lets guess what we all look like - characteristics - likes dislikes etc.

What do you think ?

I am sure the mods wont mind as long as it is titled say

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC CHAT - WHILE WAITING FOR STAYS T BE LIFTED:-x

jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Bonnn Swarrrr Monsieurr Odd ball

I sink you are mekkin it upp

saying zerr is a ladie on 'ere wiz a stuff fox.

oooo wud avvv such a zing ?

The Square is right, there is a Kat out there with the head of the fox on the wall.

C'est moi, claws and all, meeooww;)

Bonjour Madam Woollycat,

Where have you been? Under the chair of the Queen?

I too have been indisposed. I have been having the 'Shock Therapy' at the local institute for mixed up persons. They say that due to all the weather and all the "Bull****" in the atmosphere that I am like a radio that keeps switching stations, one minute I am one station, the next another, sometimes I am all the different stations at once. They say after all this treatment I shall be one person, we shall see.

I am going for a lie down. Have a stress free day.

Napoleon xxx

Stress - what's stress? I'm not stressed, no never not ever, stress free me, taken a week off work not to be stressed - now stressed out, think I'll claim my own seat at cock and bull's HQ then drive them up and down the wall and round the houses and charge them an extortianate amount of money for their manic drive via the scenic route (or is that the other way round ):rolleyes:

I have not had the time to be under the chair of the Queen - i've been ripping the paper off the walls - all that stress u know - besides she was in the parlour eating bread and honey while her King was counting out his money hopefully from winning from the B's. I said B's not bees. Jibbeer, jibber - sorry nust go someone seems to have ordered a white van to take me for a picnic:D :eek:

Madam Woollycat,

You have wallpaper? Is this not a thing of the past? Whitewash and emulsion are so much more expressive. But stripping the paper, it is the best way to relieve 'Stress'! Are the walls under the paper covered in that lovely shade of 'Green' or 'Yellow' with that wonderful 'Musty' aroma? Ah such wonderful memories of my days as a 'Stripper' (of wallpaper, madam).

Enjoy your picnic, the people at the place I am having therapy are taking us all out to the woods to pick bluebells this afternoon, so perhaps we may bump into one another.

Napoleon III xxx

Surprisingly the walls are plastered, or is that me after all that stripping!! (as you say paper of course). Mmmm colours - blue, bluebell, I thought Bluebell was the name for a cow - or is that buttercup? Blue and yellow together -not sure. Hope they've got cucumber sandwiches Mmm cucumber - green -picnic - grass - green. Ayy ay ay!

Madam,

It is the 'White Room' for you. You are so 'Overstressed' that you need complete rest and self assurance, perhaps a trip abroad and a change of banks is called for!

Your friend in times of 'Stress, Lucifer xxx

Before I move on to more serious matters went to an unusual wedding recently. Themed in 'Black and White' even the cake was the same colour everything was very 'Gothic'.

I'm now in the process of sending a letter to my local MP re bank claims and stays, the template is on the forum you just have to put your personal touch to it, plus there is a petition to be signed as well, next thing is to get a template letter put together for the FOS, FSA and the FTA, already sent them a letter on the lines of all the snouts being in the same trough, so it will be nice to see what CAG or Martin Lewis come up with.

Are you sure it is plaster on your walls? My uncle's cottage had 'wattle and daub walls' and the daub was not made from mud!

Regards from

'Ooops, my tails on fire,' Lucifer xxx

OOh singed bob a horrible image going on there with the walls.

If you go down to the woods today, you'll be sure of a big suprise!

Hope your tails o.k, must have got too close to Red Ridings grandma's fire.

Wouldn't be without my nice open fire to curl up in front of though - lovely - purrrrr!

Ahh Madame Woollycat,

The smell of woodsmoke on the evenings' air, the warm welcoming glow of an open fire on a cold winters' evening, the smell of fresh toast browning nicely on the end of the toasting fork, the hiss of chestnuts cooking on the coals, such 'Happy Memories'....and then the sharp crack...........of a hot ember spitting out of the fire and landing on my fur, OUCH!!!

LUcifer of the singed fur xxxx

Madam Aleece!

This will really be a reply of the quickness. The white van has just tipped me out on my doorstoop and vanished. I have been under a helmet since early this morning, I ave been poked and prodded everywhere by everyone and my ead has been sizzled. I am now very tiredzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzand confuzed.

Who am I? Where I am? So many questions, so many answers, my ead....it spins. Somzing to do wiz bulls keeps coming to my miiind......

A Bullring? A City? What is trying to come thru? I am going to bed, in ze morning perhaps the dawn she awakes.

Pierre La Boule xxx

a reply of quickness ???

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Have you received a Stay on your Claim Master Squarebob ?

they seem to be cropping up all over the place now.

Are we all going to apply to lift the Stay en masse ?

What was that.....

Dawn is going to wake you up with a nice hot cuppa in the morning

and

You've been appointed the Ring-leader ?

Nightie nightie, or do you wear jimmy-jams ?

madam aleeeeeece in stay-land xxx unless otherwise directed by the ring-leader

Madam Aleece,

My head it is clearer, ze Dawn did bring me a cup of tea, allors, when my eyes they open, she as gone!

Stay? No Stays Madame, (Suspenders :rolleyes: perhaps!) I await the day of Stays with eagerness as I ave my papers to hand and wiil take the great delight in going to the Palace de Justice. Of course all the paper when gathered will fall like snow. The people, they make a big :p :p :p :p . Soon people upstairs will sit up like the begging dog and say "The peasants, once again they revolt"!

You Madame must also do your bit, you send scratchings to your MP, you sign the petition, there are two. If the template you cannot find, I will go to the place of books and send you one. But as our ancestors did on Bastille Day, we must strike back!

A massage quick before I leave for 'ospital. Go to the 'Bear Garden', yes 'Bear' not 'Beer'. There you will find a thread called, Off Topic for A&L forum. There you will enter the world of Fantasy and Charm!

Bye Bye Aleece

Pierre of the Square ed xxxx

ahaaaa

so thats where you've been

lurking/loitering in the Bare Garden

Just spoken to my Local Court, and

apparently its the District Judge who has ordered the Stay ???

and Not the Bank

is it hardly worth my while applying to have it lifted if he has ordered it ?

I asked how much it would be to remove the Stay,

and its going to be £65. with no guarantee of having it removed.

thats on top of

£120 MCOL fee

£ 35 N1 N244 fee

£100 AQ fee

that would take me up to £320 Court Fees

will have to think long and hard about this,

as I don't want to upset the District Judge.

alice in Stayland xxx

Hi Alice,

As far as I'm aware, it's always the judge who orders a "Stay" ... the bank can just apply for one.

Yes, the fees are mounting up and there are no guarantees of getting the Stay removed of course. I've not heard of anyone being successful yet (apart from the Hull hearings I think), although all this is still very "new" of course and lots of people are in the process of applying.

Like you say, you need to have a good think:rolleyes:

Mimi x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

i have applyed to have my stay removed, and got it for free, because the district judge ordered the stay.its gotta be worth a shot people.if its a mistake ill end up paying in the end i spose.but i did ask the lady twice to chek.and was told the same thing twice ." he ordered it, the bank did not apply for it so its free":-)go for it alice dont stop now .