Squarebob v A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Janus,

Thought the wotsit tree was that one in Jason and the wotsits, you know the golden fleece thingy. Seems I was a few hundred years wrong.

Seems to be a bit of dialogue regararding 'Mediation' sure there is a thread somewhere, might be Lloyds or Abbey, saying that Mediation was not the route to follow. Lucky you getting a 2nd offer, mine was just measly wun for £479. I did sent them a 'nudge' letter, but no word from them yet. Worse than playing russian roulette.

Squarebob. (don't like being at the bottom, so, bump,bump,bump).

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bump bump:p

i put mediation in as search and came up with conflicting advice- there was a leaflet with my paperwork but have not read it yet.

spending so much time on here my poor dog is suffering. he keeps giving me the Robert Mitchum folorn look and putting his head on my keyboard.and i am sure MOH thinks i am on dating sites:shock:

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 3 weeks later...

whatever happened to that

lovely old spongecakebob ?

heard he got in with the wrong sort

and it turned his head -

or perhaps he's still eating cheesey wotsits

and bumping to his heart's content

with bumpy dog

alice in wraggeland x

Getting seriously worried now ... looks like he's adopted my nameicon12.gif

I hope you removed all that clobber sb ... it's obviously putting you in a female frame of mind.

x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Ooooohhhhhh Mimi

I'd be very worried if I were you

looks like he's trying to adopt your persona now

after all that recent stuff and fluff he's been up to -

heaven help us.

do you think he was wearing the ann summers gear

and completely forgot he was on a public forum

when he signed off as mimi ? x x x

ha ha ha ha :p

Allors Mesdames,

I 'AMM MIMI' of the Crazey 'Orse Salon' in Paris. And I am a confidant of ze wonderfool.... Squarepeg who as broken my 'Eart', I did not no that

sun body else ad a butyfool name like Moir. You to are blesssed as i.

Mimi xxxx

mon dieu......

ee must arf bin on zee zhunipper zhoooose

crazy 'orse - ?

as in zee osmonds crazy orses

or as in

Monsieur.Ed square -

a horse is a horse of course of course

and nobody talks to a horse of course

unless of course, that is the horse

the amazing monsieur ed

:p

The End Of A Journey

Good morning just a quick update, after a long journey by land, air and sea, I have finally arrived at a beautiful Island in the South Pacific called

Alloa Vera. I have been made most welcome by the Islanders who are all dressed in their traditional costume of grass skirts and whose numbers seem to be mainly made up of women and children.

After the traditional greetings I have been taken to their village where I was shown to a little hut and told to rest before the celebrations later on today. I have to be very careful that my batteries do not run out as there seems to be no electricity here.

Until Later.

Michelle Langoustine. Alloa Vera. South Pacific.

Alloa Vera ... I'm sure I've got some of that in the medicine cupboard somewhere to treat burns and skin conditions. I'd get out of there quick "Michelle" if I were youicon12.gif

your claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Bad News

There is no painless way to say this, But.....

'Squarebob,..will not be Leaving his new home on the Pacific Island of Alloa Vera'.

I am very distressed by what I have seen today, and will continue my story after I have composed myself.

Michelle Langoustine

Alloa Vera. 26.7.07.

I was taken to see Squarebob this afternoon, it was obvious that he was not a well person, his mother, who was present, said that he changed after getting bitten by sharks from the Alliance. After that he just roamed the world not knowing who he was, or what he was doing.

I saw no animosity towards 'Squarebob' from Juanita from Spain, Pavlova from Russia, Helga, (sorry), Heidi from Austria, Fifi from France, Lucia from Italy. Ulrika from Sweden and Anna from Green Gables. All showed the same feelings towards Squarebob and the smiles on the faces of the many children around us spoke volumes too. The word on everyone's lips was 'Squarebob' is back, and here he will stay. His mother told me that he is very restless of a night and can often be heard crying out in his sleep for 'Mimi', 'Jess', 'Jenny', Alice, 'Jan' and several more names that are not so clear. No doubt sometime in the future these ladies, whoever they are, will come and join 'Squarebob' and his family on this beautiful Island. For myself, I have also decided to stay a little longer.

Michelle Langoustine, Alloa Vera. South Pacific.

No doubt squarebob's fantisising about we ladies in grass skirts and skimpy tops frolicking with him on the beach ... in your dreamsicon10.gif

Mimi x

your claim