Possible Breach of Data By Estate Agent ( Please Help)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Please can you help me,

allegations and threats were made to my family by our immediate neighbour during a heated discussion, it was stated that our current rental contract was being terminated in October, "we have a 24 month contract with a break clause in October",

the neighbour who also rents from the same Landlord and Estate Agent as us, went on to narrate events at a recent private confidential meeting my family had with our estate agent and Landlord..... we were shocked at the level of private information being divulged by our neighbour, that only the Agent or Landlord could possibly know.

We have requested on three separate occasions a meeting with our Estate Agent by E Mail who keeps fending off the proposed meetings, and wont meet with us, we have done nothing wrong, the threats of losing our home in October has tipped me into massive anxiety and depression, bad enough to seek medical help from my GP, who has referred me now back to my clinic for help

What can I do guys, Im at my wits end

Kind Regards

Nick

OK, what do you expect to happen if you can prove a breach of data protection by the Letting Agent?

Personally I would be attending the Letting Agent's Offices in person, being polite but firm in saying that you are unhappy your personal information has been discussed with your neighbour and ask them to deal with the issues you have regarding your let.

Don't waste time and effort chasing something you can't benefit from or realistically enforce.

• Thanks 1