lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya Dorabell

wishing you lots of luck but from your thread can see huge help been given so im sure you will be fine

learnt a lot of stuff and have subbed and will take a bit of time to digest some of the posts in my battle with my claim online received from hsbc

so thanks to all i too im sure will move on nicely lets see how far our journeys take us

keep positive laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya Dorabell

wishing you lots of luck but from your thread can see huge help been given so im sure you will be fine

learnt a lot of stuff and have subbed and will take a bit of time to digest some of the posts in my battle with my claim online received from hsbc

so thanks to all i too im sure will move on nicely lets see how far our journeys take us

keep positive laters angel x

Thanks angel for your kind wishes and good luck with yours aswell:)

Ok Dora so no suprises there i would advocate you email them and request No 6 memoline Data and No 18 Second WS and anything else you think you have not seen.

Point 2 of the last box is interesting "original applicaton form/Agreement which has been destroyed":D

Andy

Hi andy i have had a reply to the above i will post up

Hi Dora

All that effort, shame its no further enforcable than the last one that the witness swore too,wonder which one they are going to rely on?Still time for them to swore to another yet:D

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Dora

All that effort, shame its no further enforcable than the last one that the witness swore too,wonder which one they are going to rely on?Still time for them to swore to another yet:D

Regards

Andy

Thats what i thought andy:-) they have only sent one off the 2 docs i have requested too see i have got to do a witness statement for the 21st

Thats what i thought andy:-) they have only sent one off the 2 docs i have requested too see i have got to do a witness statement for the 21st

Dont concern yourself at the moment re WS we can sort that later.With regards to the above write them and state that they have failed to disclose what you requested ie Listing 6 memoline Data and state that failure to supply by Friday 11th will cause you to report them for non disclosure and even application to strike their claim out.They are giving you the run around Dora!!!!

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Dont concern yourself at the moment re WS we can sort that later.With regards to the above write them and state that they have failed to disclose what you requested ie Listing 6 memoline Data and state that failure to supply by Friday 11th will cause you to report them for non disclosure and even application to strike their claim out.They are giving you the run around Dora!!!!

Andy

thanks andy i have wriitten to SCM failling to disclosure the docs, all ready to post tomorrow

Edited by Dorabell

Ok Dora get back to you shortly

Andy

So anything of interest Dora?

Andy

So anything of interest Dora?

Andy

they have enclosed a copy of the memoline data i have asked for they have hilighted xxxxx balance and arrears,and there allocation questionaire, bundle off statements again, another copy off the cca the same as what i have posted up, and copies of what i have already received from the courts

Edited by Dorabell

So nothing you didnt already know or have.So when have you to exchange Witness Statements?

Andy

So nothing you didnt already know or have.So when have you to exchange Witness Statements?

Andy

No they are saying on the witness statement they have issued a default notice on the 2.05.08 the copy i have has the 6.05.08 on exchange ws on the 21st sept

Ok Dora give me nudge a few days before and we will sort a nice WS for them to chew over.

Regards

Andy

Hi Dorabell,

Well, at least they sent you something. :) I only requested one thing from my other side and having not done their own standard disclosure on time they have just written trying to avoid giving me what I have asked for. Of course they have - it will contradict the lies the other party put in their statements to the court. I haven't heard back from the court yet about the strike out, so won't answer their letter until I do.

Clearly, Dora, Andy is optimistic for you here, so hopefully things will be okay for you, but anything to do with courts is absolutely terrifying even if you know you are totally in the right.

DDxx