lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can you post up the Application Dora and the Claimants WS in support of the application (if any) remove all personal identifiable info first.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post up the Application Dora and the Claimants WS in support of the application (if any) remove all personal identifiable info first.

Regards

Andy

ok can you give me a few mins please:)

Ok if the Claimant has made Application for SJ then you should have been sent a copy of the N244 along with any supporting documentation ie WS.

You will then prepare a WS from yourself in objection to the application and will submit this not less than 7 days of the hearing,so we have plenty of time to retrieve said application.

Ring the CC involved and state further to the DJ order recieved today the Claimant or the Court have not forwarded you a copy and request it.Im sure the CC and Claimants have forgotten what File and serve means these days:confused:

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Ok if the Claimant has made Application for SJ then you should have been sent a copy of the N244 along with any supporting documentation ie WS.

You will then prepare a WS from yourself in objection to the application and will submit this not less than 7 days of the hearing,so we have plenty of time to retrieve said application.

Ring the CC involved and state further to the DJ order recieved today the Claimant or the Court have not forwarded you a copy and request it.Im sure the CC and Claimants have forgotten what File and serve means these days:confused:

Regards

Andy

ok thanks so do i still have to file the disclosure docs this is getting so confusing:confused:

Yes Dora keep to your dates.The SJ application is a seperate issue which will run along side the case procedure.

Andy

;) Knowledge is power Dora

Andy

Thats fine Dora if thats all you have thats all you disclose.Did you get a response to your CCA and CPR requests?If so and they didnt comply then throw that in also.Did you not make any Directions?

List the above in sequence order and then print it off, copy to court by the date, copy to Sols at the very last moment but on time.

What date are the Claimants to provide theirs by?

Regards

Andy

I am i need off help with this above :(

I am i need off help with this above :(

Whats the problem?

Andy

Ok get the N265 on your screen and type in under the Section headed I have control of the documents etc etc I do not object to you inspecting them.The rest leave blank apart from the Disclosure statement complete that section also

1 Correspondence to Claimant dated xxxxxx

2 Response recieved from Claimant dated xxxxxx

3 CCA sec78 request dated XXXXX

4 Response to sec78 Request dated xxxx

Etc etc put them in story order of how you arrived at the Summons.Dont include Court documentation or anything the Claimant has already got.

Andy

Ok get the N265 on your screen and type in under the Section headed I have control of the documents etc etc I do not object to you inspecting them.The rest leave blank apart from the Disclosure statement complete that section also

1 Correspondence to Claimant dated xxxxxx

2 Response recieved from Claimant dated xxxxxx

3 CCA sec78 request dated XXXXX

4 Response to sec78 Request dated xxxx

Etc etc put them in story order of how you arrived at the Summons.Dont include Court documentation or anything the Claimant has already got.

Andy

Thanks andy i will have to leave it for a while i have to pop out will do later i hope you will be around your help is so much appriciated:)

Thanks andy i will have to leave it for a while i have to pop out will do later i hope you will be around your help is so much appriciated:)

Im always around:D

Hi andy can i post a draft up before i fill the N265 in to see i have done it right minuss dates descriptions i have so much paper work:-o i cannot fit it on the form i dont now weather its all relevant? i will be out most off today, just had a call i have to go and babysit my grandson in is own house today he is not very well so i have no access to a computer :|

Yes thats fine Dora if you are struggling for space you can bundle ie correspondence to Claimant dated xxx to xxxxxx etc.

Regards

Andy

Hi andy can i post a draft up before i fill the N265 in to see i have done it right minuss dates descriptions i have so much paper work:-o i cannot fit it on the form i dont now weather its all relevant? i will be out most off today, just had a call i have to go and babysit my grandson in is own house today he is not very well so i have no access to a computer :|

I knew you would be back Dora, cant resist chatting to me:D

Andy

Take it through with me please:)

copy all paper work for disclosure

number all paper work for disclosure

do i have to copy proof of postage and disclose?

fill N265 form

i hope i can get big enough envelopes for the documents to fit in lol