lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well if its anywhere on the court claim form type it in, if not just leave the xxxxs, or question marks

CCM i would like to say a big thank you for giving up your time to help me with these forms its so much appriciated:) they are all ready now to send back to the court i can relax for a bit now thanks once again:)

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi CCM i have sent my documents by special delivery today to the court they told me at the post office they are garanteed to get there befor 1pm tomorow, so its just waiting now thanks once again:)

• 2 weeks later...

hi CCM just an update i phoned the court they have received both AQs lady i spoke to as said its gone in front off the judge just waiting for directions, im sure i will be back for some more off your help:)

Have you recieved a copy of the Claimants AQ Dora? Very useful in giving you an idea what the Claimants are preparing next ie applications/directions.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Have you recieved a copy of the Claimants AQ Dora? Very useful in giving you an idea what the Claimants are preparing next ie applications/directions.

Regards

Andy

Hi andy thanks for your reply, no i have not received any thing , i sent my AQs in on the 3rd july was delivered on the 4th july the deadline was the 6th i would have thout i would have heard something by now i suppose there is a back log

Edited by Dorabell

They should provide you with a copy and you them same as courtesy, hence file and serve.Ask the Court to provide a copy to you, you are entitled to see what it contains,wouldnt want you to get any suprises.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

They should provide you with a copy and you them same as courtesy, hence file and serve.Ask the Court to provide a copy to you, you are entitled to see what it contains,wouldnt want you to get any suprises.

Regards

Andy

Thanks i will ring the court on monday

Hi Dorabel

Very useful information! I hope all goes well for you.I am nearly at same stage as you in my Restons/MBNA case and mine will be fast track as well over £5000 So very useful ideas from CCM on this thread! so will be looking at yout thread with interest Hopefully we will both beat our horrible banks and give them a headache!:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Great advice CCM! :D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi Dorabel

Very useful information! I hope all goes well for you.I am nearly at same stage as you in my Restons/MBNA case and mine will be fast track as well over £5000 So very useful ideas from CCM on this thread! so will be looking at yout thread with interest Hopefully we will both beat our horrible banks and give them a headache!:D

Thanks SF i hope yours goes well too:)

Section A tick no to all

4 reasons The claimant has failed to substantiate this claim

Section B tick yes (if it has already been transferred to your local court) if it has write that in the box, if not write that you are unable to travel etc.

section C tick no. in the box write "This case is not covered by any approved pre-action protocol"

Section D Write the amount they are claiming, not including costs

applications tick no

witnesses write your name, and in brackets "myself"...in the other box write "all facts"

Experts tick no to the first question, leave the rest blank

Track fast track....leave the box blank

Section E 2 hours....fill in the rest if there are any dates you cant attend

Section F tick yes to 1st question...no to 2nd

Section G leave blank

Section H leave blank

Section I tick yes to the 1st question...no to the second

tick no to applications

in the big box write "please see attached section I"

Sign & date it etc.

Hi CCM

Very useful to the point directions for filling out an AQ form.Hope you dont mind me poaching this advice for my reston thread!:) to help with my AQ form !:) i will give you credit for this advice on my thread !

Hi CCM

Very useful to the point directions for filling out an AQ form.Hope you dont mind me poaching this advice for my reston thread!:) to help with my AQ form !:) i will give you credit for this advice on my thread !

no problem if it will help:) im sure ccm wont mind good luck:)

Hi andy just rang the court i have asked to have a copy off the claimaints AQs the lady i spoke to said they dont issue copys:eek: its still with the judge i might here end of the week into next week its just waiting

Hi andy just rang the court i have asked to have a copy off the claimaints AQs the lady i spoke to said they dont issue copys:eek: its still with the judge i might here end of the week into next week its just waiting

Hi Dorabell, I phoned the court today and requested a copy of AQ and they are sending one out. Cant understand why you were told that.:confused:

Hi Dorabell, I phoned the court today and requested a copy of AQ and they are sending one out. Cant understand why you were told that.:confused:

hi i now i was taken back by surprised :eek: she said they dont send copys out

Hi Dorabell

Subbing to your thread, seem as if I am in exactly your possition I am at the point that I have to get AQ to the court by 27th July (Monday). So I think that I should use CCMs format or something very similar;)

The waiting game is hard work isn't it.

Very best wishes DS

Hi Dorabell

Subbing to your thread, seem as if I am in exactly your possition I am at the point that I have to get AQ to the court by 27th July (Monday). So I think that I should use CCMs format or something very similar;)

The waiting game is hard work isn't it.

Very best wishes DS

It sure is:lol: im still waiting to here from the court my AQs were sent on the 3rd july lady i spoke to on monday said its still in with the judge i should here somthing by the end of the week or next week good luck:-)

Hi Dora

Anthing else in the DJ order or just allocation? Disclosure/Exchange/ Witness Statements?

Regards

Andy

Ok keep an eye on when you have to submit/ exchange etc.Dont miss the timeframes.

Andy