lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not partic you will have very litle to disclose,just keep an eye on the DJ Order dates when to serve yours on the Claimant and theirs on you.The Claimants Disclosure is more predominant than yours and as such you should wait till sight of theirs to lead you in the way you disclose.Have you had chance to look at the N265 its quite easy to complete,you the Defendent will only use the first section as opposed to the Claimant who may wish to hide docs in the confidentiality section or that they no longer have possession,hence my advise to wait untill inspection of theirs.

Some interesting reading for you to gen up on:-

PRACTICE DIRECTION – DISCLOSURE AND INSPECTION - Ministry of Justice

Regards

Andy

Hi andy thanks i have had a look at N265 :)

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest where I am up to regarding the court form received from Northampton is as follows. Acknowledged service. Sent off copy of the agreement to a company who if they thought it was unenforcable would take on the case under no win no fee and claiming their costs off the other side. Will talk to them Monday. In the mean time does any one think I should SAR loan company or do anythink else. when they sent agreement through their was no terms and conditions attached. (should their have been?) As said before no default notice has been recieved in any case and part of the claim was that they had sent this. Would they need to produce evidence in a court. PPI was added to the loan and interest was added to the total amount Have untill 22/8/09 I think it is to put in a defence. Many thanks for any one's assistance.

Did start a thread but appears to have got lost lost somewhere. Am happy if some one wants to move this to its proper place. Could any one help me get back on track.. Thank you..

Did start a thread but appears to have got lost lost somewhere. Am happy if some one wants to move this to its proper place. Could any one help me get back on track.. Thank you..

Try this one Claim form from Northampton (multipage.gif1 2)

Regards

Andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi andy i need your help please if you are around i have a week to disclosure of documents by 4pm thanks:)

Hi Dora

Ok you have downloaded the Disclosure form.As stated before you the Defendent will have little to disclose apart from for example CCa request, Cpr request,letters of complaint/payment plan anything refered to in your Defence,Draft Directions.Finalise a list of what you think you will disclose and i will go through what is relevent or not and in the meantime post up if you receive the Claimants Disclosure list.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Hi Dora

Ok you have downloaded the Disclosure form.As stated before you the Defendent will have little to disclose apart from for example CCa request, Cpr request,letters of complaint/payment plan anything refered to in your Defence,Draft Directions.Finalise a list of what you think you will disclose and i will go through what is relevent or not and in the meantime post up if you receive the Claimants Disclosure list.

Regards

Andy

ok andy thanks

list

cca request, cpr request, copy of the last statement showing nil balance,

letter asking tsb to reduce the payments, tsb letter were they are refusing to accept reduced payments, a letter from AIC saying they are collecting on behalf off there client tsb letters from SCM threatning court action, thats all i have if that helps:)i still not received anything from the claimants

Edited by Dorabell

ok andy thanks

list

cca request, cpr request, copy of the last statement showing nil balance,

letter asking tsb to reduce the payments, tsb letter were they are refusing to accept reduced payments, a letter from AIC saying they are collecting on behalf off there client tsb letters from SCM threatning court action, thats all i have if that helps:)i still not received anything from the claimants

Thats fine Dora if thats all you have thats all you disclose.Did you get a response to your CCA and CPR requests?If so and they didnt comply then throw that in also.Did you not make any Directions?

List the above in sequence order and then print it off, copy to court by the date, copy to Sols at the very last moment but on time.

What date are the Claimants to provide theirs by?

Regards

Andy

Thats fine Dora if thats all you have thats all you disclose.Did you get a response to your CCA and CPR requests?If so and they didnt comply then throw that in also.Did you not make any Directions?

List the above in sequence order and then print it off, copy to court by the date, copy to Sols at the very last moment but on time.

What date are the Claimants to provide theirs by?

Regards

Andy

received a responce for the cca also responce to the cpr from the sols just explaining the time scale to file admission which i had already put my defence in before receiving there letter

each party shall give to other party standard disclosures of docs by servicing a list off docs with disclosure statement by 4pm monday yes i did make direction in thread 140/141

Edited by Dorabell

Ok include them also and your Directions.

Andy

Ok include them also and your Directions.

Andy

sorry andy to keep asking question

Do i need to send the full set off statements or just the last one with balance charge off account cr new balance 0.00

Just the last one Dora.

You can disclose anything that you think will help you in destroying the Claimants case.And visa versa you can request a copy off theirs of anything you have not seen or need.

Im going to busy then lol do i also put the copy off the n265 in
:D

Dora the N265 is the actual Disclosure list that you are now preparing just list what you think will hurt them or what they wont want the court to see.

Andy

so am I after your questions:confused: you do make me smile though:)

Regards

Andy

so am I after your questions:confused: you do make me smile though:)

Regards

Andy

i make me self smile sometimes they dont call me a dumb blonde for nothing:lol: thanks andy i will try and sort out im sure i wiil be wanting more help from you:)