lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant read it, but i dont think it has the prescribed terms so would not be enforceable, anyway this isnt part of the court case.

Have you phoned the court for an update?

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

I cant read it, but i dont think it has the prescribed terms so would not be enforceable, anyway this isnt part of the court case.

Hi CCM i have,nt yet i was going to wait till the time was up which i think would be this weekend?

Hi CCM i have phoned the court for an update the lady i spoke to said that there was not anything showing up as yet, also had not received anything from the solicitors, or unless they have not got around to processing it i said that the date was up today, i would have thout that there court system was updated reguarler she told me to ring back tomorow lunch time thanks for your help:)

Hi all just phoned the court for an update the lady i spoke to said there has a stayed been put on and still have not received anything from SCM and said they are are just waiting to see if they want to proceed

Its up to you, you can go on the offensive, you will have to pay for the application, but if you win you can claim it back.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Its up to you, you can go on the offensive, you will have to pay for the application, but if you win you can claim it back.

thanks CCM

moneys tight at the moment i will have to wait and see what happens:(

Hi Dora just subbing with great interest as I am two weeks behind with my own LTSB claim. Still waiting to hear from the court whether the matter has been transferred.

The terms you have are the terms I have on the back of mine, although the first copy they sent was blank on the back, the second copy was in relation to my CPR request had these terms on the back.

The terms that are "on the back" of your copy agreement are not the actual terms that were on the back when you signed anyway as it has been pointed out to me that at the top it says "bank copy" ie their copy not yours.

Please keep us updated as I feel that me, you and probably a lot of other people are going to have a battle on our hands as I think SCM think they will go all the way until you back out.

HH

CCM i have just checked the claim on line it says that it has been transfererd to my local court june 17th

I just checked mine and its been transferred to local court on 17th also. Still nothing from SCM though??? except the paying in book and standing order form lol.

CCM i have just checked the claim on line it says that it has been transfererd to my local court june 17th

Expect to get a AQ to fill in anyday now then