lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Dorabell, I had the same thing happen with a Barclays S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request in respect of 3 accounts. The consensus of opinion on the forum was that this meant the debts had been written off. I wrote to Bcard complaining that they had been chasing debts which showed a nil balance and they went strangely quiet.

Don't know what tohers think, but it worked for me.:D

Thanks patma for your reply:)

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the standard letter I used Dorabell.

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

ACCOUNT NUMBERS:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my banking history with your organisation. Alternatively, a complete set of statements for that period will be acceptable.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you, including copies of all correspondence.

I require that you provide me with ALL data you hold on me and that which you have processed to DCAs (list any here) and any other third parties, copies of all correspondence and telephone logs.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose a cheque for £10 in payment for this Subject Access Request.

Yours Faithfully,

(PRINT YOUR NAME, DON'T GIVE YOUR SIGNATURE)

• 3 months later...

Hi all update it looks like AIC have passed it back to lloyds i have received a letter from sechiari, clarke & mitchell solicitors i cannot post up printer is broken:( its just a copy no signiture saying that they have been instructed by lloyds bank plc/lloyds tsb scotland plc in relation to the above matter you are required to pay the balance bla bla in full in 7days from the date of this letter to avoid county court proceedings being issued against you once proceedings have been issued you will be liable for court cost/solicitors fees detailed below we are instructed by our client that we can accept payment by either debit or credit card we will pass these details on to our client in order that may process your agreed payment kindley note that any payment made will be shown on your bank/and or credit card statement as being made to lloyds tsb bank plc if you have any queries regarding this matter or have any genuine reason for non payment you should contact us with in 7days from the date of this letter to avoid legal proceedings being issued against you ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE if you are unable to pay the full balance bla bla our cleint may be prepared to accept a partial payment in full and a final settlement of the outstanding balance, or realistic proposals for regular monthley payments you should contact us on bla bla yours faithfully sechiari.clark&mitchell any advice please:) should i send a copy of the last statement i received from lloyds to them showing charge off acount bla bla in credit £0.00 balance

Dorabell - my CC was charged off as well. I am not sure what that means legally whether they can still chase it - I have Debt managers chasing me at the moment (well Call serve on their behalf anyway).

I think there are a few of us in the account charged off situation where Lloyds HAVE NOT sold it on - maybe we should start a specific - what does thi9s mean thread

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

I have always assumed that all debts that are sold on have been charged off before sale - I am not sure why OCs hold onto some but not others

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

hi RV thanks for your reply:) AIC have been chasing it looks like they have passed it back to lloyds this charge off business i dont understand either :confused:may be some one with more experience can give us some advice

Hi all update it looks like AIC have passed it back to lloyds i have received a letter from sechiari, clarke & mitchell solicitors i cannot post up printer is broken:( its just a copy no signiture saying that they have been instructed by lloyds bank plc/lloyds tsb scotland plc in relation to the above matter you are required to pay the balance bla bla in full in 7days from the date of this letter to avoid county court proceedings being issued against you once proceedings have been issued you will be liable for court cost/solicitors fees detailed below we are instructed by our client that we can accept payment by either debit or credit card we will pass these details on to our client in order that may process your agreed payment kindley note that any payment made will be shown on your bank/and or credit card statement as being made to lloyds tsb bank plc if you have any queries regarding this matter or have any genuine reason for non payment you should contact us with in 7days from the date of this letter to avoid legal proceedings being issued against you ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE if you are unable to pay the full balance bla bla our cleint may be prepared to accept a partial payment in full and a final settlement of the outstanding balance, or realistic proposals for regular monthley payments you should contact us on bla bla yours faithfully sechiari.clark&mitchell any advice please:) should i send a copy of the last statement i received from lloyds to them showing charge off acount bla bla in credit £0.00 balance

hi all can some one advise me on the letter i have received today from the above solicitors do i send the bemused letter your help is most appriciated thank you:)

Lots of us have had that letter without being taken to court, I did, its an SCM standard threatogram and by passing your details on they probably mean handing the phone over to a Lloyds pleb on the opposite desk

however times are tougher now

Apart form that the bemused letter I think although I have seen one that expresses surprise that you need to remind a solicitor of the CCA regs etc

The PPI Saga

I also have a debt that as been passed on from tsb to alliied internat.. before allied int recieved my debt. bls had it & with help from cab it was agreed that because of my circumstances ie-unable to work due to dissability from a work related accident, they would recieve a token payment a small amount monthly. then one day. allied int contacted me they now had my debt.. constant telephoning from allied as left me weary..tried to offer token payment.. they rudely refused.. want £3000 all at once..or threats.. ballifs/c court. what do i do?

I am new on here... can anyone tell me how to get a thread?:confused: ta.

hi shi-tzu just scroll down the bottom were it says new thread click on then just write down what you want advice on then just click again you will get good advice:) welcome to CAG good luck:)

top of the page click on this link

Debt Action Group > Debt Collection Industry

Debt Collection Industry then scroll down and find new thread.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 4 weeks later...

hi all update i have just received court forms from sechiari clarke and mitchell northhampton court stamped on i need a some advice on how to fill in please i would appriciate it very much

hi all i have received court papers from sechiari clarke and mitchell in the northampton court claimant lloyds tsb bank i do have a thread relating this in the debt forum lloyds tsb/allied international i need advice please on how to fill in i appriciate your help please:)

Hi Dorabell

Wright first things first, will you be defending all the Claim.

If so you need to Acknowledge the the Court papers as this will give you an extra 14 days to prepare your defence.

Gaz

hi Gaz thanks for your reply:) yes i will be defending the all the claim