lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can send it anytime before the deadline, i always think about a week before to be safe

ok i will send next tue because bank holiday next week, i got there in the end, thanks ccm for all your help and time i will be back for some more advice i will keep you updated thanks once again:)

Hi CCM do i have to put any off the court forms in with my defence i have address to the court clerk and ready to send tomorrow by SD is that ok:)

You dont have to, but for completeness, theres a form in the pack for you defence, just write in the box "please see attached defence" sign and date it

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

You dont have to, but for completeness, theres a form in the pack for you defence, just write in the box "please see attached defence" sign and date it

Will do thank you:)

Hi CCM sorry to be a pain do i have to tick anything in the boxes aswell:)

its the N9B form

1. tick the first box "i dispute the full amount" leave the rest blank

2. tick no leave thr rest blank

3. write in the big box "see attached defence"

over the page

4. leave blank

5.sign, date of birth, address, phone number

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

its the N9B form

over the page

4. leave blank

Thanks you so much ccm:) its been posted SD today

its the N9B form

over the page

4. leave blank

Hi ccm i have checked money claim the court have received my defence and processed on may 6th, by the side its saying options to none

If this option is set to none it indicates that action has already occured on this claim you may have already submitted forms to the court either manually or electonically which i have

Alternatively the claimant may have already entererd judgment against you or the claim has been transfererd to a local court this means that i will not be able to use the online service, should i be doing anything else sorry to ask

I dont think its anything to worry about, it says the defence was processed 6th may, what date was on the claim form?, just so i can double check you were in time with it.

To put your mind at rest you can always phone the court tomorrow for a status update

I dont think its anything to worry about, it says the defence was processed 6th may, what date was on the claim form?, just so i can double check you were in time with it.

To put your mind at rest you can always phone the court tomorrow for a status update

• 2 weeks later...
sorry, must have read wrong, thought you was in court, soooo many threads in head.

Hi chippo no have not been to court yet its still going through the process, i now what you mean to many threads in head:lol:

Hi CCM should i be doing anything while waiting for a reply i did have a letter from the courts saying they had sent a copy off the defence to the other side thanks for your help:)

No, theres nothing you can do, its a waiting game, they have 33 days from 6th MAY to decide whether to continue, phone the court when the time is up, to get an update, if you still havent heard anything

No, theres nothing you can do, its a waiting game, they have 33 days from 6th MAY to decide whether to continue, phone the court when the time is up, to get an update, if you still havent heard anything

Thank you:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi CCM i have still not heard nothing

Hi all i have received this letters today from lloyds tsb on the first letter were it says current balance they have added the court costs aswell the cheeky buggers i will post up i have heard nothing from the solicitors regarding the claims form your advice is most appriciated thanks

Edited by Dorabell