lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No Dora just send the list not the Docs.Consider the N265 as your menu you are offering for them to pick what they would like to see (if any).

You can just email it as an attachment to the Sols dealing with the matter(save on postage and legs);)

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Dora just send the list not the Docs.Consider the N265 as your menu you are offering for them to pick what they would like to see (if any).

You can just email it as an attachment to the Sols dealing with the matter(save on postage and legs);)

Andy

da how dumb of me:confused:

Well i have received N244 application ,witness statement nice big bundle of papers

da how dumb of me:confused:

Well i have received N244 application ,witness statement nice big bundle of papers

:)

Ok Dora make sure you get your D/L off on time then thats been complied with and out of the way.

Next we need to post up a copy of the Application and WS (less any personal /identifable details) and then we can proceed from there.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

No dont bother with one for the Court just the Sols

Andy

Yes thats fine Dora if you are struggling for space you can bundle ie correspondence to Claimant dated xxx to xxxxxx etc.

Regards

Andy

i need to put three more correpondence on the form there no room:|

You will have to mark it on a seperate sheet and refer to it on the N265

ie see seperate sheet.

Andy

Well andy i have finally done it i thnk:rolleyes: i have listed all the documentation i have in my possession on the disclosure form:-o do i leave blank from were its says party i have filled the bit defendant and were its says date of order to the court and the rest blank its signed and dated then i have filled the list off docs were it says in my control i hope thats correct:) if so its all ready to send i will be waiting at the post office to open lol sending special post it so it gets there for monday

Ok Dora thats the easy part:D

If you have not recieved the Claimants N265 by say next Thursday,and it dosent look like you will, they are leaving it a tad late as we are,then you do realise that you can apply to strike the claim out on non disclosure.We will cross that bridge if and when.

In the meantime you can post up their Application and WS for SJ (less personal details) and we will see what we are up against.

Have a relaxing W/E and I will catch up with you next week.

Regards

Andy

Ok Dora thats the easy part:D

If you have not recieved the Claimants N265 by say next Thursday,and it dosent look like you will, they are leaving it a tad late as we are,then you do realise that you can apply to strike the claim out on non disclosure.We will cross that bridge if and when.

In the meantime you can post up their Application and WS for SJ (less personal details) and we will see what we are up against.

Have a relaxing W/E and I will catch up with you next week.

Regards

Andy

ok Andy will do later if thats ok:) and thank you so much for all your help and patience its so much appriciated:)

Hello Dora

We are at the same stage **** will be busy Monday

Only differance is I have already been to court for SJ

and Won:)

It does keep you busy this court business learning

everyday me.

We are both very fortunate that Andy keeps an eye

on us Bless him :)

Wishing you the best of luck Dora

Cheers Tonks:)

Hello Dora

We are at the same stage **** will be busy Monday

Only differance is I have already been to court for SJ

and Won:)

It does keep you busy this court business learning

everyday me.

We are both very fortunate that Andy keeps an eye

on us Bless him :)

Wishing you the best of luck Dora

Cheers Tonks:)

Thanks tonks i now:) i am so greatfull for all the help advice from andy and ccm :)

Hi Dora

Smashing weekend thanks hope you same.Ok back to buisness.I have read the above WS and application notice.Can you point or respost me to :-

A. The agreement provided.

B. The Default notice.

Regards

Andy

Hi Dora

Smashing weekend thanks hope you same.Ok back to buisness.I have read the above WS and application notice.Can you point or respost me to :-

A. The agreement provided.

B. The Default notice.

Regards

Andy

glad you had a good weekend mine was not to bad, Default notice in post 33

agreement in post 37

last statement post in 39 i received from lloyds tsb i another set off statements i received via scm which the last one is diffrent:eek:

Im on the case Dora

Any signs of the Claimants Disclosure list?This would be nice to see before we draft your Witness Statement.

Regards

Andy

Im on the case Dora

Any signs of the Claimants Disclosure list?This would be nice to see before we draft your Witness Statement.

Regards

Andy

no andy all i have received is what i have posted up and a bundle off statements, thanks

Edited by Dorabell