lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No problem Dora,always time for you as you know.Hope you meet the post but if not we do have a terrable postal delay at the moment and im sure the Claimants will take full advantage of that fact.

Have a good weekend ,and we will chat next week

Regards

Andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Dora,always time for you as you know.Hope you meet the post but if not we do have a terrable postal delay at the moment and im sure the Claimants will take full advantage of that fact.

Have a good weekend ,and we will chat next week

Regards

Andy;)

Hi andy thanks you to have a good weekend:) i just missed the SD for today so they wont get there till tue i now its my own fault:-| will av to wait to see what happens thanks once again:) i am going away on thurs till sunday:D in court on 29th for hearing SJ

Good afternoon Dora

No you have disclosed and submitted your WS in opposition so you are all geared up.

Have a nice break and return to comence fight.

PS dont forget my postcard;)

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Good afternoon Dora

No you have disclosed and submitted your WS in opposition so you are all geared up.

Have a nice break and return to comence fight.

PS dont forget my postcard;)

Regards

Andy

Ok Andy thank you will do:)

What we can do on Monday Dora is just run through your bulet points and argument so you are fresh for Tuesday.

Andy

With you shortly Dora, I trust you have had a nice break.

Andy

Sorry to hear that Dora I trust it was not related to the situation tomorrow? Not worth making yourself ill over i assure you.

Ok I will shortly spin through your thread to refresh myself and we will then narrow the issues which need attention to with view to tomorrows hearing for SJ..

back shortly

Regards

Andy

Sorry to hear that Dora I trust it was not related to the situation tomorrow? Not worth making yourself ill over i assure you.

Ok I will shortly spin through your thread to refresh myself and we will then narrow the issues which need attention to with view to tomorrows hearing for SJ..

back shortly

Regards

Andy

thanks Andy

No i have had a stomach bug still dont feel right:cry:

Hi Dora

I hope you are felling a tad better.Now for tomorrow you will need to arm yourself with your original Defence/Claimants response/ Your Witness Statement x2 one for the DJ/Claimants WS 1&2

Acopy of the agreement (original and reconstructed)The DN (arrears £10.00 and statements showing £00.00.

Copy of the CCA 1974 (in partic sections on illegible agreements)

Bullet points:-

The Agreement is illegible

The T&Cs refered to in the WS are not contained within the signiture sheet

The Claimants 2nd WS reference to not having to produce the original Agreemnet

The wrong dates refered to in the WS re DN (4 days difference)

The Claimants reference to not haveing possession of the origanal Agreement N265.

The only section of the CCA 1974 you need to have to hand are sections on Illegible Agreements and the need to have a acurate valid DN with the perscribed dates.ie breach rectification

Above all relax and remain calm refer to the DJ as sir/madam and at any stage they try to baffle you, stop the proceedings and ask for verification.Take notes if needs be and at any point you feel its not going your way request an adjournment.

This is only an hearing for Summary Judgement but you need to prepare for all as if trial because if the Claimant is successful tomoroow it will be an uphill struggle,get it right and you will win at round 2.

Lastly, get a good nights sleep and make sure you are well for tomorrow

Im sure you will be fine

Regards

Andy

Hi Dora :)

Hope your feeling a bit better , Andy has given you very

good advice , I as you know have been to court twice now

and would just like to add , be there in plenty of time , dont

enter into to much conversation with the other sides Barrister.

Stay calm and dont be fobbed off ,I know your going to do your

very best , you will be a bit shakey but its not that bad when

you get in and sit down , ask if you dont understand the DJ will

be ok as you are a LIP .

Lots & lots of Luck will be thinking of you

Tonks:)

Hi Dora :)

Hope your feeling a bit better , Andy has given you very

good advice , I as you know have been to court twice now

and would just like to add , be there in plenty of time , dont

enter into to much conversation with the other sides Barrister.

Stay calm and dont be fobbed off ,I know your going to do your

very best , you will be a bit shakey but its not that bad when

you get in and sit down , ask if you dont understand the DJ will

be ok as you are a LIP .

Lots & lots of Luck will be thinking of you

Tonks:)

Thanks Tonks i now its so daunting when you have never done anything like this before:| all i can do is do my best

Hi Andy and all just to let you now i lost the case:( just want to thank you Andy for all your support and advice i wish i could thank you in person:) and every one that has been giving me morrell support with out you all i would have given in ages ago, it was a experience not a bad one thou i am glad i went in the end :-o i did argue the case but what chance do we have if they dont follow the rules:mad: so this consumer credit act is a shambles:mad: so every one keep fighting there corner and one day they just might follow the consumer credit act properly thank you once again:)

Sorry to hear that Dora,however you now have Court expierience under you belt for other cases.When you have composed yourself if you could give me details of what happened and we will see if this is worth fighting further.

Chin up Dora

Regards

Andy

Sorry to hear that Dora,however you now have Court expierience under you belt for other cases.When you have composed yourself if you could give me details of what happened and we will see if this is worth fighting further.

Chin up Dora

Regards

Andy

Thanks Andy i just want to put it behind me if i can:sad: i dont think i have the energy to fight again although i did argue my case the best i could :)

I appreciate how you must be feeling but just a short synopsis would be beneficial to the forum on were your Defence failed, maybe?

Andy