Has anyone heard of liteGadgets?

pumpytums
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Josh261. I'm afraid you don't have enough posts to receive PMs. Hopefully updates on this thread will help you.

My best, HB[/quote

Honeybee

Don't buy from these people, I place an order with this company. I did use a credit card just incase. But you can't get in touch with them when you phone. I don't believe that they have any in stock like advertised. I am in the process of reporting this company for fraud.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered from these mid February and because we cancelled the order with them the bank are saying we cant dispute it as its a change of mind ???

What can i do now to get the money back ???

Any help would be appreciated

Bank is wrong. If items remain undelivered then you can chargeback. It is not up to the bank to decide who is right and wrong. Its time they learnt that.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

DONT buy anything from lite gadgets/AR Supplies, my husband found the site because he was looking for a PlayStation 4, he went ahead and ordered it, but because he wasn't familiar with how PayPal works he didn't know that you DON'T have to fill in your bank details if you are registered with PayPal, we hadn't heard anything from them and had no email with the tracking order (as promised), so my husband phoned them up and spoke to a very vague sounding man which said we would get an email with a tracking order, the next day or two the money came out of our Bank (£308) so hubby decided to go on the website to track the order, and there was no website to be found, he couldn't get on it, also the phone lines are just going to answer phone and you cannot get through, we tracked the address through AR Supplies (the people who took the money out of our bank) and found it was an address-

Unit 5 The Ironworks

Dale Street

Accrington

Lancashire

BB5 0AP

• 01254 384 824
  • Fax: 01254 384 824
  • Mobile: 07784 002 782

we phoned these people up and they have never heard of LiteGadets, this is now a week later and we still cannot get through to anyone ( and still no PS4), so I would advise anyone NOT to even attempt it, I think we have definately been conned.

I hope this helps, as I wouldn't want anyone else to be scammed like this.

Get a dispute going through paypal and contact actionfraud.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Hi, I have only just picked up on this thread. I've certainly heard of Litegadgets. Ordered a PS4 a while back, got fed up of being faffed around, false promises on delivery etc etc, lack of tracking number, cancelled my order eventually to be promised refund to my card account within 7 days, guess what, still waiting!

Going to try my card company now to see what I can do to retrieve my funds, luckily I have a full paper trail of my correspondence.

What struck me as really weird is that all of the email's from them were very poorly written with poor grammar etc and were really unusual christian names like Albert.....offshore??

Not saying they are suspicious but I am having a bad experience with them at present unless they prove me wrong and credit my account within the next 48 hrs!

Anyone else got any updates?

The bank is wrong. Contact action fraud, get a crime number and force the bank to refund you. Then get a full complaint going to the banks CEO.

Im really sorry to hear all this i knew something was dodgy when u cant get a second hand console from CEX for less than £370 then a new one for £308 seemed far too good to be true just hope u all get ur money back and either chance gumtree or go to reputable places i just put the money down for the infamous second son package on amazon its abit pricy but atleast its guaranteed to come and thats piece of mind and thats all you need hope u all get ur cash back :)

I see that AR SUPPLIES now have a new web site that says its under construction but the contact details are still the same as the old ones and surprise surprise still don't work. Did everyone who payed get their money taken by AR SUPPLIES or is there anyone who had it taken by LITEGADGETS ?

I have to wait now till the 20th for the deadline for them to deliver to pass before my cc company will take further action Ive also raised a case with the fraud action line and have now got a crime number I suggest you all do the same apparently it really helps your case when it comes to arguing it.

Weird how peoples credit card companies have reacted so differently. Mine were pretty much straight on it when i contacted them last week and logged it as dispute. Just waiting on the paper work now, which should hopefully arrive any time soon. As i have it logged as dispute the interest is held so i won't be paying anything on the 308 quid they have essentially stolen. So i'm just treating it as a blip on my statement until i get my money back.

I also logged it with fraud action line too, havent heard anything from them at all really other than getting a ref number.

Most credit card companioes and banks telephone reps have no understanding of the rules or law. Even most supervisors and managers are very undertrained.

Oldguy 52 - my dosh was taken by AR Supplies. I've logged it with Action Fraud and have my reference number, just going to lodge it with my credit card company now - THANK GOD I didn't pay by debit card, my husband was going to do that as well but I talked him out of it as times are hard and all that and I talked him into whacking it onto my credit card - feel so so bad for the folk that have lost hard earned cash from their bank accounts - boy, I'd like to spend 5 minutes in a locked room with the b*****d behind this [problem]. He wouldn't be spurning any more children that's for sure.

I TOO GOT [problem]MED FOR A PS4

1##### PLEASE DON'T TELL THE BANKS THAT YOU CANCELED YOUR ORDER AS THIS IS INSTRUCTING LITE GADGETS NOT TO SEND OUT YOUR ORDER AND GIVES THEM BETTER POWER TO PROTEST AGAINST A CLAIM.

2##### PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE IF YOU USED A EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO ADD A ACCOUNT TO THE LITE GADGETS THIS CAN BE USED. LIKE IF YOU HAVE THE SAME EMAIL AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR EBAY , AS MOST PEOPLE DO USE THE SAME FOR OTHER THINGS,

3##### PLEASE REPORT TO WEB FRAUD COMPANY LIKE OTHERS SAY AND GET A CRIME NUMBER,

4 ##### DEPENDING ON HOW YOU PAID AND WHAT CARDS YOU USED THE LAWS ARE DIFFERENT, INFO ON MONYE EXPERT

5##### IF IT WAS A DEBIT CARD THIS IS REALLY HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

6##### ASK YOUR BANK TO OPEN A DISPUTE AND GET THE PAPERWORK

IF ANYTHING YOU CAN WRITE TO THE Financial Ombudsman AND ALL CREDIT CARDS ARE PROTECTED OVER £100 BY LAW.

INFORM YOUR BANK AND BANK MANAGER OF THE SECTION75 LAW.

I TOO GOT [problem]MED FOR A PS4

1##### PLEASE DON'T TELL THE BANKS THAT YOU CANCELED YOUR ORDER AS THIS IS INSTRUCTING LITE GADGETS NOT TO SEND OUT YOUR ORDER AND GIVES THEM BETTER POWER TO PROTEST AGAINST A CLAIM.

2##### PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE IF YOU USED A EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO ADD A ACCOUNT TO THE LITE GADGETS THIS CAN BE USED. LIKE IF YOU HAVE THE SAME EMAIL AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR EBAY , AS MOST PEOPLE DO USE THE SAME FOR OTHER THINGS,

3##### PLEASE REPORT TO WEB FRAUD COMPANY LIKE OTHERS SAY AND GET A CRIME NUMBER,

4 ##### DEPENDING ON HOW YOU PAID AND WHAT CARDS YOU USED THE LAWS ARE DIFFERENT, INFO ON MONYE EXPERT

5##### IF IT WAS A DEBIT CARD THIS IS REALLY HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

6##### ASK YOUR BANK TO OPEN A DISPUTE AND GET THE PAPERWORK

IF ANYTHING YOU CAN WRITE TO THE Financial Ombudsman AND ALL CREDIT CARDS ARE PROTECTED OVER £100 BY LAW.

INFORM YOUR BANK AND BANK MANAGER OF THE SECTION75 LAW.

1. Not true.

2. Probably but very very unlikely.

3. Agreed

4. Not really. If a company does not fulfil their promises then a chargeback can be issued.

5. Nope. it isnt. ALthough some banks will try and make it hard.

Hi everyone,

just another heads up different site this time but it seemed to be linked to litegadgets this website was actually named in litegadgets terms and conditions could have been a cut and paste job or something more sinister. The prices are normal but everything is in stock again, even a PS4 which is pretty much impossible at this time. It also mentions Christmas delivery in their banner not a good sign.

http://www.homeconsoles.co.uk/

Just be very very careful.

Domain name:

homeconsoles.co.uk

Registrant:

Home Consoles

Registrant type:

UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:

14 Commercial Street

Hill Quay

Manchester

LAN

M15 4PZ

United Kingdom

Registrar:

1 & 1 Internet AG [Tag = SCHLUND]

URL: http://www.1and1.co.uk or http://registrar.1und1.info

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 03-Dec-2013

Expiry date: 03-Dec-2015

Last updated: 03-Dec-2013

Registration status:

Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:

ns-uk.1and1-dns.biz

ns-uk.1and1-dns.co.uk

ns-uk.1and1-dns.com

ns-uk.1and1-dns.org

Thanks

PT

Hello all, I too have been the victim of AR Supplies LTD and I paid by debit card. I have taken all of your advice into contacting the bank and many fraud services. Currently I am waiting until I can claim for chargeback and have since emailed, trading standards, watchdog, dominic littlewood, action fraud and consumer advice. So far action fraud are looking into the case and so are consumer advice and in response to my letter I sent, I also urged them to help every other member on this forum get their money back and shut down the company. They told me that i should pass on the number 08454 04 05 06 to you so that they can then address their circumstances individually and provide them with legal advice relative to their circumstance.

I've just been compiling all the communications i received etc for my credit card company. One thing i've only just noticed is the confirmation of cancellation email i recieved appears to be personal, not automated like the others. Was from a Daniel Strong, but signed as Thomas at the bottom.

Anyone else get this?

Hi folks latest update I was told by my cc provider that I had to wait 30 days before the could do anything ,I have since found out this is complete rubbish as under section 75a of the consumer act if you cannot (1) contact the supplier or (2) you have tried to contact them and they do not reply or (3) they cannot be traced .You can claim under this act BUT what you have to do when you talk to your cc provider is say the magic words "I AM MAKING A CLAIM UNDER SECTION 75 OF THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT" they then deal with it in the right way, it seems that some try to fob you off like me till you do that .I could have probably got my money back by now if I had known this .For more info on the act read MARTIN LEWIS the money saving experts web page . Has anyone got a refund yet?????