Has anyone heard of liteGadgets?

pumpytums
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had typed a new post but it disappeared so here goes again !!!!!

I contacted them via email asking for a update and this is what I received

"As we are very busy Tracking details are very hard to obtain all we can say is bare with us and if after delivery date it is not received please do contact us so we can assist your further.

I also asked what courier and was also told parcel force but I always thought that when they pick up a parcel part of the paper work is the tracking number??? heres hoping it is legit!!!

I got the same response via Support Chat. I don't think a [problem] website would go to that much trouble to provide online support if they just wanted to make a quick cash sum and disappear. AR Supplies have been in business for 5 years after a little digging but now trading as Litegadgets.

I should see something Thurs/Fri and will post an update then! Hopefully your order should arrive quicker as you ordered before me.

Hi VINYLBEATS Im starting to think that as well they seem to be going to a lot of trouble if its not legit and my card payment went through as AR supplies who as we have found out have been in business for a few years so lets hope for that knock on the door from the courier!!!!!

Hi VINYLBEATS Im starting to think that as well they seem to be going to a lot of trouble if its not legit and my card payment went through as AR supplies who as we have found out have been in business for a few years so lets hope for that knock on the door from the courier!!!!!

Fingers crossed but I'm not really worried at the minute. I'll give it the 7 day period but feel we'll get them within that time frame. if the e-mail support was coming from 'gmail' type accounts I'd start to get worried but even the tracking on the order page would be too advanced effort for a [EDIT] to waste time with.

Fingers crossed but I'm not really worried at the minute. I'll give it the 7 day period but feel we'll get them within that time frame. if the e-mail support was coming from 'gmail' type accounts I'd start to get worried but even the tracking on the order page would be too advanced effort for a [problem]mer to waste time with.

hi guys just seen the website and share what i found in an effort to find out if these guys are legit.

i found this site and it shows the registrant email address is litegadgets @ gmail.com

who.is /whois/ litegadgets.com

i dont know if that matters or not but its defo stopped me from buying from here.

Some very strange posts in this thread.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I'm very interested to know if this is legit I came across the website a few days ago and did a little search and as someone has mentioned they are also known as A.R. Supplies Ltd and found both a land line number 01254 384 824 and a mobile number 07784 002 782 along with an under construction website for A.R. Supplies. So i guess that's 2 more avenues of communication open if u guys need them hope its legit tho as that price for a PS4 is almost too good to be true.

So lets break this down.

You see something advertise very cheaply. Cheaper than anywhere else.

You place an order.

Payment is accepted but no tracking method is recieved.

You wait patiently

Still nothing

You have an enormous amount of trouble contacting the retailer, and when you do they fob you off, and you believe them.

You wait some more and still nothing happens.

And you guys still think its legit? Get a full chargeback through your CC company and cut your losses.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Spoke to their online chat today, expecting delivery Thurs or Fri. Will keep you posted!

Yet they still havent given you a tracking number?

Yet they still havent given you a tracking number?

I received an e-mail today stating:

"Due to a recent influx of orders on our site,

we are currently behind schedule for the estimated delivery of goods.

We can guarantee delivery of your order by Monday the 10th of March.

If you feel this time frame is unacceptable you may cancel your order as per

our terms and conditions. If you would like to cancel, please reply to this email.

Please note refunds may take up to 7 working days to be applied

to your card. "

I requested a refund which they actioned straight away. I think I'll prefer to pay a little more via Amazon.

Ive received the same mail this morning even though TODAY was supposed to be the delivery day its become obvious they haven't got the stock ,I also see the link from Amazon as a sponsored link has disappeared . Lets see how long before we get our money back!!!!!

If you dont get your money on the day they said, then get a full chargeback with your bank or CC and provide that email as full proof that the retailer hasnt met their side of the contract.

Hi Guys,

Any luck in receiving your items? or receiving an update from litegadgets?.

I my self am looking at buying a PS4 off the site, however after seeing this thread I've decided to hold back a little while.

A little while? Forget the site exists. Youve already read the problems people are having. Save a bit more and go elsewhere.

Hey guys, I decided not to order from this company but instead ordered from "Shopto" I found the link on The official Sony website but just type it into a search engine. Ordered the ps4 on Tuesday and received it Wednesday (next day delivery-free)

Amazon don't have stock till 25th March!

I have ordered today a ps4.i called the telephone number on there website and A man answered.i asked if he had ps4 in stock

To which he Replied yes.so we will see!he said it will b delivered within 7days of dispatch.

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE THAT DID YOU NOT READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS!!!!!!!!Unless you work for them???????

I couldn't find any review re this company until last night which was after I had placed the order.i do not work for them.i spoke to them 2 times yesterday and believe everything will be fine.spoke again today as I seen all these and they have said the negative comments are not true.we will just have to wait and see and I will update!

I can assure you the negative comments are true and two of us are still waiting for our money ,what they are telling you ie 7days is what they told us and it will not happen I hope you paid with a CREDIT CARD!!!!!!!

Now I feel like a complete muppet! I placed an order last week and when my bank asked me if I was sure..... I said YES!!!! A week later I'm reading this thread! I called them earlier today and they assured me my delivery will arrive on Friday! Yer right!! I'm going to do what I can to get money back now, did any of you actually receive your order / money back?

What do you mean your bank asked if you were sure? If the goods fail to appear, you can still get a chargeback.

What do you mean your bank asked if you were sure? If the goods fail to appear, you can still get a chargeback.

After I placed the order but before my bank released the funds, they contacted me and asked me to confirm if I was happy to proceed (via text), stupidly I said yes!

Doesnt matter. You can still get a chargeback no matter what excuses the bank tells you.