Has anyone heard of liteGadgets?

pumpytums
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

has anyone heard of liteGadgets they are a trading name of AR Supplies LTD in Accrington from their site? They sell electronic goods from major manufacturers.

Their prices seem ridiculously cheap and everything seems to be in stock. Which seems very odd indeed.

I have searched for feedback on them and there is nothing. Very odd, if they are that cheap one would think they would be selling out of everything.

just a heads up

PT

Edited by citizenB
removed commercial link

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I came across them yesterday too. Am looking to buy a ps4 but worried about how cheap they are selling them for. When you go through to the checkout it does go through to a secure site and its done over paypal. I think i'm going to attempt it but pay by credit card, if it is a [problem] then atleast i'll be insured and can get my money back from my credit card company.

Ive bought a ps4 on wed I recieved a conformation mail that day then on thur another saying order confirmed and payment received Im now waiting for the dispatch details and tracking number, I paid by credit card just in case. I checked them out a companies house and they have been in business as AR trading for the last eight years they have moved location 3 times but thats pretty usual in this type of outfit .the price is not really that cheap you can buy them other places at the same price except the games are not included. Anyway I will post what goes on as it happens.

I researched them this morning and yes they trade through a company called AR Suppliers, I just find it odd how I can't find anything about them. I checked the postcode on google earth and it's a massive warehouse, I called another company on the same street and they said the warehouse has about 20 companies within it so couldn't tell me if AR suppliers/lite gadgets were located there.

Please keep us updated about whether your item turns up... For your sake I really hope they are legit.

you need to set up a paypal account and add your bank account details to the account. Then when you go onto litegadgets website opt to pay using your paypal account. i haven't done it yet but that's how it should work. but im still worried its a [problem] they have a Facebook page but only 3 likes which seems strange for such a cheap site for electronics.

doesn't it well i won't be putting my details in. looks very suss and it has paypal logos at bottom of page so probably is a con then.

Just also tried the number just goes to call failed, I'm on with the "online support" will post a number if I can get one.

iHipster

I'm chatting with their online support team at the moment.

They aren't feeling very helpful today it would seem.

Just a landline this is: 0330 001 0137.

just had a quick search online and found this info.

Title: Home page

Description: Default Description

Domain Age: 119 Days

Website Speed: Slow

Owner: Farhan Murtaza

Owner Address: UNIT 5 THE IRONWORKS

Owner City: ACCRINGTON

Owner Postcode: BB5 0AP

Phone Number: 448778774612631

Phone Type: generic:

Email:

Owner Country: United Kingdom

Website Location: Germany

Probable website origin :-

65%; United Kingdom

24%; Germany

7%; Netherlands

3%; United States

Notes:-

Alert ResultRegistered contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultTechnical contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultAdministrative contact email address is a free one

Alert ResultThis website is 119 Days old

Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old

Analysis Details:-

Although this website appears to be based in Germany there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

i have just emailed them this

hi despite several attempts at ringing your phone i dont even get a ring tone which seems very suss.*You are advertising a paypal logo on your page yet when u go through to payments you are asking for bank details this is not normal practise when using paypal.when trying to see customer feedback on your page i am transferred back to top of page.i also think its quite strange how cheap your prices are and the fact that everything is in stock.*All these factors don't look very good for your business and has lead me to believe lite gadgets is a con.If you can convince me otherwise i look forward to your response.

and this is the response i got

We are not a con at all and have stock at present, Lines are busy at the moment what I do suggest is you call one of our sales staff shortly.Hope this helps.Many ThanksAlbert

I have tried number again and not ringing

Im starting to get a bit worried now ,Ive contacted their online support asking had it been sent yet and they replied the money was only taken yesterday therefore delivery should be late next week and I will receive a tracking number!!!

Nothing sent yet I guess Im gonna have to wait now till Mon then try again to contact them to see if its been shipped Im also thinking of I should try to phone their local trading standards office to see if they have had any complaints about them, anyone got any suggestions?

Nothing sent yet I guess Im gonna have to wait now till Mon then try again to contact them to see if its been shipped Im also thinking of I should try to phone their local trading standards office to see if they have had any complaints about them, anyone got any suggestions?

Hi there,

Funnily enough, I've tried to do some searching before I placed my order on Thursday, but only just now found this thread.

Like yourself, I was quite dubious about the low price and how I'd never heard of them before. I did enquire about their company via the online chat and was told whoever was on the chat support had worked their for over 12 months, but the company has been there for 3 years.

My order was placed on Thursday and I received an e-mail today (but found in my junk folder) stating 'processed and payment received' with tracking details to follow. It also states to allow 3-5 working days. I'll post again once I hear about the tracking details as I can understand your concern.

This was at the footer of the e-mail "If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support at litegadgets.com or by phone at 0330 001 0137."

Hope that helps for now!

Hi there,

Funnily enough, I've tried to do some searching before I placed my order on Thursday, but only just now found this thread.

Like yourself, I was quite dubious about the low price and how I'd never heard of them before. I did enquire about their company via the online chat and was told whoever was on the chat support had worked their for over 12 months, but the company has been there for 3 years.

My order was placed on Thursday and I received an e-mail today (but found in my junk folder) stating 'processed and payment received' with tracking details to follow. It also states to allow 3-5 working days. I'll post again once I hear about the tracking details as I can understand your concern.

This was at the footer of the e-mail "If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support at litegadgets.com or by phone at 0330 001 0137."

Hope that helps for now!

Hello thanks for the reply.

The main issue is that when trying that number it actually fails straight away and you can't get through, I have tried it from a mobile and landline, also searching the number yields no results!

I really hope your orders come through okay!

They've barely been around 3 months under that name, plus as like a lot of fakes they'll be saying anything to get you to sign on the dotted line!

Good luck and let us all know how you get on

Hello thanks for the reply.

The main issue is that when trying that number it actually fails straight away and you can't get through, I have tried it from a mobile and landline, also searching the number yields no results!

I really hope your orders come through okay!

They've barely been around 3 months under that name, plus as like a lot of fakes they'll be saying anything to get you to sign on the dotted line!

Good luck and let us all know how you get on

I tried the number just now and it does ring through. No disconnected or those usual 'please hang up and try again' type messages.

The phone number now rings BUT no surprise NO answer .I received mail yesterday stating "my order was being processed" checked my card provider and the money was taken on Thursday still no conformation of despatch!!!!!

I've spoken to them via the online chat support today and was told to expect delivery within 3-5 days after receiving the 'payment processed' message.

Apparently the goods are sent via ParcelForce but they couldn't provide me with any tracking numbers.

Ive been in contact via email today requesting info and was told

"As we are very busy Tracking details are very hard to obtain all we can say is bare with us and if after delivery date it is not received please do contact us so we can assist your further"

I then asked what courier and was told Parcel force ,I thought th

I had typed a new post but it disappeared so here goes again !!!!!

I contacted them via email asking for a update and this is what I received

"As we are very busy Tracking details are very hard to obtain all we can say is bare with us and if after delivery date it is not received please do contact us so we can assist your further.

I also asked what courier and was also told parcel force but I always thought that when they pick up a parcel part of the paper work is the tracking number??? heres hoping it is legit!!!

Edited by oldguy52
big spaces