Gurdip Virdi - DO NOT BUY CARS FROM HIM DODGY- barbercarsales barbercarsales.co.uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't we have a right to protest?. but you could be right also... i just want something done about it once and for all!... i'm sure if he's selling cars knowing that it could put lives at risk then there must be a law against that??

You have a right to protest specific things and under specific circumstances.

The way you describe, it can be seen as harassment and a public order offence.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Wow, I love how we could be arrested so easily but someone who fraudulently runs businesses, lives on other peoples misfortune and sells dangerous cars can't!

I feel very uncomfortable writing on this thread - I want to do something and would feel a lot less anxious and stressed about it if I wasn't alone. THIS is why I want to speak to russflyin privately and anyone else that has had to deal with the grief caused after trusting this guy. You don't know who you're talking to on the internet, very true, clearly you don't know who you're talking to in real life either so I'm willing to take my chances with someone who has clearly suffered the same or even worse than me at the hands of this person.

I can't even begin to describe how stressful I have found the last week and it is only getting worse. All whilst I am supposed to be calm and relaxed in order to look after my unborn baby. There have been several replies since my first posts and no one has even given me advice on how to find out if my car is even safe?? I'm at a complete loss and finding it very difficult. Talking to someone about this would help, joining forces to do something about it even more so.

Wow, I love how we could be arrested so easily but someone who fraudulently runs businesses, lives on other peoples misfortune and sells dangerous cars can't!

I feel very uncomfortable writing on this thread - I want to do something and would feel a lot less anxious and stressed about it if I wasn't alone. THIS is why I want to speak to russflyin privately and anyone else that has had to deal with the grief caused after trusting this guy. You don't know who you're talking to on the internet, very true, clearly you don't know who you're talking to in real life either so I'm willing to take my chances with someone who has clearly suffered the same or even worse than me at the hands of this person.

I can't even begin to describe how stressful I have found the last week and it is only getting worse. All whilst I am supposed to be calm and relaxed in order to look after my unborn baby. There have been several replies since my first posts and no one has even given me advice on how to find out if my car is even safe?? I'm at a complete loss and finding it very difficult. Talking to someone about this would help, joining forces to do something about it even more so.

you could always take the car to a local garage and ask them to do a thorough check of it And ask for a full report of any problems wether minor or serious

just my opinion x

Have you actually contacted Trading Standards and put your claim to them ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Trading standards have told me I have to write to him. Which I have done, as i'm sure many have. I now have to wait 14 days for him not to respond, spending money and I don't have and losing sleep in the mean time.

Thanks Leigh, if that's my only option, I guess i'll have to do it - more money to find.

Trading standards have told me I have to write to him. Which I have done, as i'm sure many have. I now have to wait 14 days for him not to respond, spending money and I don't have and losing sleep in the mean time.

If you want recourse against him, you MUST follow law and procedure, even if he doesnt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

name him personally and not just his company in any action.

Once you have your judgement against him, don't go for bailiffs, the court bailiffs are weak and do nothing, go for the attachement of earnings option!

Here is another option.

http://thesheriffsoffice.com/?gclid=CKf21KePrboCFRIPtAodNAoA8w

Yes you can PM me.. add me on facebook if you like lol.

end of the day I am willing to go that extra mile for this guy.. i got the report today from the MOT station along with the slip... My car is deemed unsafe to be on the road for a number of faults!... now all i goto do is hand this into trading standards along with my phone call recordings and 2 witness statements.. after that ill leave it in there hands.

some of the lads round Nuneaton/coventry made a nice offer of going round he's 2 sites with bats, bricks the lot!... all tho i don't agree with this kind of thing i wont go out there and stop them lol

i posted up some buyer beware flyers about this guy/site see if i can dig up a list of people this guy has ripped off and put all that information 2gether for watchdog crime stoppers ect.

ebay / gumtree / auto trader ect will also a copy.

Russ

end of the day I am willing to go that extra mile for this guy.. i got the report today from the MOT station along with the slip... My car is deemed unsafe to be on the road for a number of faults!... now all i goto do is hand this into trading standards along with my phone call recordings and 2 witness statements.. after that ill leave it in there hands.

some of the lads round Nuneaton/coventry made a nice offer of going round he's 2 sites with bats, bricks the lot!... all tho i don't agree with this kind of thing i wont go out there and stop them lol

i posted up some buyer beware flyers about this guy/site see if i can dig up a list of people this guy has ripped off and put all that information 2gether for watchdog crime stoppers ect.

ebay / gumtree / auto trader ect will also a copy.

Russ

I have had the same offer but wholeheartedly disagree with this and anyone that acts in this way has morels as shameful as the guys that has ripped us off.

I can't PM you and I don't know your name.

As already stated guys, do NOT start PM'ing people on this forum. You do not know who they are or their background. Thats why we have an open forum so you can discuss what you are doing.

• Haha 1

Seriously!!!!! Am I breaking any contract or laws by getting in contact with someone? If not, can we all please stop giving me "advice" I don't need! I have already been conned once this month and I don't intend to let it happen again. I just want to pass on contact details so that I can share my experience with reporters or anyone else who is going to help stop this man from messing with people's lives.

No laws no. But cag has the rule for your own safety. If you cant abide by the site rules, then there are plenty of other forums around. And remember, the site team can see your Private messages as well.

the site team can see your Private messages as well.

Erm....no we can't :-)

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I thought it was a feature with vbulletin? Or has it been disabled?

Either way, my mistake. My point still stands though that it is VERY unwise to Pm someone over the internet. Especially since you are talking about Real life repercussions.

I thought it was a feature with vbulletin? Or has it been disabled?

Either way, my mistake. My point still stands though that it is VERY unwise to Pm someone over the internet. Especially since you are talking about Real life repercussions.

Yes your point is 100% valid.

I just wanted to clarify that Site Team don't have access to members' PMs :-)

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Russ

I can't PM you and I don't know your name.

Neither of you can private message anyone other than site team at the moment as you don't have sufficient posts.

Edited by citizenB
removed quote irrelevant to this thread.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D