Gurdip Virdi - DO NOT BUY CARS FROM HIM DODGY- barbercarsales barbercarsales.co.uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Post a link please. Oh and welcome to CAG :)

Actually, i'll post one. http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/jailed-longford-traders-sold-cars-8817499

Brilliant news. Virdi, Pittaway and friends have been ripping people off for literally years. It will be interesting to see if the business at Longford road now keeps operating or not.... they still have ads on ebay.

What amazes me most is that David Barber (or "Dave Babar" as listed on their ebay ads), is actually a real person... I assumed he was a made up second identity for Virdi or Pittaway.

Thats why you should NEVER jump to conclusions. Especially around shady companies and their directors.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

A couple of posts have now been deleted as a link has been provided.

Lonely Toucan, I have edited your post to provide a link and a quote from the article. We prefer not to simply copy and paste whole articles without crediting the source.

:)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 1 month later...

Well Gurdip is still heavily involved with the business - I've been dealing yet again with their eBay account and have been told numerous times that Gurdip is dealing with my complaint etc.

They are now under yet another name of 'Undernewmanagement' on eBay so be warned, they have far from stopped trading.

I just thought I'd let everyone here know that I have finally got my £500 - it's only taken since January but I am aware that most of you haven't received a penny back so I thought I'd share with you how I got it back.

Basically, I think he might be a sadist as I was just incredibly rude and nasty to him. I was calling him names (I never swore though) and I was generally a pain in his arse!

I would email every other day, hounding him until I think he got fed up with me as I went through eBay so he couldn't not check his messages lol.

Anyhow, I won't be pursuing him any further as I'm sick of the sight of his name on my computer screen... It's worth a go guys, get mean and nasty on his ass - he seems to respond well to it.

I've had it in dribs and drabs over the last month or so - some has come from Barber cars account and most came from Gurdip Virdi's account (Not involved with the business though huh? hmmm)

He paid it directly into my account.

I've had it in dribs and drabs over the last month or so - some has come from Barber cars account and most came from Gurdip Virdi's account (Not involved with the business though huh? hmmm)

He paid it directly into my account.

Result!

I wonder why they paid you.

Usually this kind of people don't ever pay anyone, even if threaten with jail

Result!

I wonder why they paid you.

Usually this kind of people don't ever pay anyone, even if threaten with jail

I would suggest maybe they have turned over a new leaf............ but they seem to be listing the same old scrappers on eBay. I can only assume DoEveRYthiNg must be very persuasive.....thumbscrews? :!: