Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Bakatcha I better deal with it - I really don't have much to fear - worst they can do is stop benefits and then I win appeal. I understand that could be a long battle but as long as I'm within the line of the law. I just won't expect any apologies.

Hopefully the job I've got will hurry up and get me a contract and start date. I really want to get going with that.

Its not worth me relying on their computer glitches.

further paperwork will be sent to the provider to confirm that you have reclaimed so that they can re-enagae with you and set up the meetings again.

You were right! I now await a letter/phone call from Ingeus…

Well I did challenge this. I was told that the CCTV camera was not working. I only have their word for this. The CCTV installation/camera is still there in the ceiling of the toliets. Other than their word I have no reason to believe that it is not a functional camera and every motion (if you'll forgive the pun!) is not being recorded.

Hi Bakatcha, I will be checking the toilet when i go to my WP later this week, Can you tell me/us which provider this is and location of the WP Please?

Hi Booji Boy,

I am reluctant to give out the details you request on a public forum like this one.

I am still with the provider and could easily be identified if I say too much - with possible retaliatory consequences.

Is there any particular reason for you wanting this info?

Sorry Bakatcha, Don't want you getting into any trouble, i was just shocked that they could do this! im with Scientium atm and go back to Ingeus in a few weeks. I attend our local boycottworkfare protests and will be asking others to check for camera's.

They may well have a legal right to fit cctv in toilets but must tell you or put up a sign, im sure if we could expose this practice to the media it would help our cause. :-)

get hold of your new employer ASAP and withdraw all permission for them to communicate with Ingeus! And tell them this is your legal right, no matter what Ingeus may try to claim in a letter or phonecall to them.

thanks i tried but they have already contacted my employer, is there nothing i can do now? its depressing to know they got one over me, i might send complaints form to head office and add a few exaggerations, should i?

thanks i tried but they have already contacted my employer, is there nothing i can do now? its depressing to know they got one over me, i might send complaints form to head office and add a few exaggerations, should i?

Has the employer done anything yet that Ingues can use to get their blood money though? I am sure you can still forbid them from filling in any paperwork or replying to emails sent by Ingeus that mention you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has the employer done anything yet that Ingues can use to get their blood money though? I am sure you can still forbid them from filling in any paperwork or replying to emails sent by Ingeus that mention you.

i will try that thanks, been a week now tho, ingeus told me it was a one off just to verify it as part of their 'contractual guidelines', they said i signed a 'consent to share' form, i dont remember signing it at all, and when they say they stay in touch when you find work, how often do they contact you? **K dat

Edited by G4C389

OMG is all I can say to those 3 little questions, Never seen that before the blood* cheeky gits.

Good answers have been added for you and there is no way they can Sanction you for not signing or

allowing your CV to be copied.

People we have to fight this corrupt system and we have the perfect ammo under common law, Tort law.

If and I say if you do get a Sanction, the adviser and all directors at Ingeus will have caused you a tort.

It does not matter if its in their job description, If you suffer any hardship because of someones else actions

you have a cause of action.

You can then send in an Affidavit of truth and send in to the directors/Adviser responsible for the Sanction, You will not

get a reply but that's good news, if there is no re-but of your Affidavit it becomes a point of law.

I personally have a claim in against Ingeus and an Adviser and they currently are now in Default, I have Default Judgement

and estoppel through Respondent’s failure to respond. I did receive a reply from there solicitors saying they are looking into

my claim but that means nothing since you are bypassing the courts, No judge can overrule your claim and it stands for 100 years.

I just have to continue now to the next step where the Default will be registered and then I can start to collect the £5000 I am owed

or let the debt collectors have a little bit and collect for me.

Very important for anyone on WP to get a micro camera from ebay, you can get the keyfob cameras for under £10 and then make sure you

record everything while attending, while the video won't be allowed the transcript can be used.

I will be publishing my process once I have completed the next stage on my web site with some templates that just require you to fill in the blanks.

Keep strong all, together we can destroy the travesty that is the work programme.

George

P.S

Outdated web site but a good video on here of my 1st appointment and my refusal to sign the data waiver.

http://theworkprogramme.me.uk/

Can someone please explain what exactly the advisers are meant to be doing? All I've had them do since September is - send me on a course for CV writing, make me do job searching (which is difficult when their computers are set up differently and difficult for me to use) and check I'm still volunteering.

Can someone please explain what exactly the advisers are meant to be doing? All I've had them do since September is - send me on a course for CV writing, make me do job searching (which is difficult when their computers are set up differently and difficult for me to use) and check I'm still volunteering.

Take a trip over here http://indusdelta.co.uk/ I have registered so I post a fair bit, (mainly derogatory!) It will give you a bit of insight on how the pimps operate, and if you register you can ask them yourself, there are a few people on there that are currently incarcerated by the pimps, and the debate gets a bit lively, they hate criticism, and generally get pretty offended, it shows just what a shallow self serving bunch of dry lunch b******s they are.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

They will try to get in contact with (and stay in contact with) your new employer as well. They will try to find out what he/she thinks of you and how secure your job is with them. They say that they do this so that they can intervene on your behalf if they get wind that your job (and therefore their ongoing blood money payments) is in jeopardy.

i will try that thanks, been a week now tho, ingeus told me it was a one off just to verify it as part of their 'contractual guidelines', they said i signed a 'consent to share' form, i dont remember signing it at all, and when they say they stay in touch when you find work, how often do they contact you? **K dat

Subject Access Request to see a copy of the Consent Form they claim you signed? If they can't provide it, then I reckon its a job for the Information Commissioner.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Bakatcha, Don't want you getting into any trouble, i was just shocked that they could do this! im with Scientium atm and go back to Ingeus in a few weeks. I attend our local boycottworkfare protests and will be asking others to check for camera's.

They may well have a legal right to fit cctv in toilets but must tell you or put up a sign, im sure if we could expose this practice to the media it would help our cause. :-)

Hi Booji Boy

I'm with Scientiam at the moment (Preston). How did you find your stay with them?

Although I'm not 100% certain I would imagine that CCTV in the toilets in the Work Promgramme buildings are usually because they are leasing the buildings along with other companies and tey are to ensure that if any one particpates in any behaviour (drugs/criminal damage/assault or lewd behaviour) they can be prosecuted.

Although I'm not 100% certain I would imagine that CCTV in the toilets in the Work Promgramme buildings are usually because they are leasing the buildings along with other companies and tey are to ensure that if any one particpates in any behaviour (drugs/criminal damage/assault or lewd behaviour) they can be prosecuted.

This may be the case in some buildings where there is a shared reception for all tenants. It is not the case here as there is no shared reception and the TV monitors and recording devices are behind the provider's reception desk. In other words it is the provider who controls what is recorded - including from the cameras in the toilets.

Having said this it may have been the landlord who installed the CCTV system.

There is no warning of any kind that CCTV is installed in "private" areas such as toilets.

Hi Booji Boy

I'm with Scientiam at the moment (Preston). How did you find your stay with them?

Im with them (i think) for 18 weeks then i go back to Ingeus, im about half way with them.

I see my advisor once a month for about half hour, they seem pleasant enough not like what i've heard about a4e. They want me to forward via email 5 jobs applied for a week as and when i apply.

Im also doing the CSCS, Although iv'e never been on a building site in my life, but might come in useful if i get a driving/delivery job, joined the class mid-way through the training so did 2 weeks then started from fresh again (4 weeks), can't do the test though because we were training for the old cscs, it changed at the start of april so i have to go back in may for a refresher course, then maybe i might sit the test.

They got their £400 for me having to go there, but if i find a job im tellin them now't, i'll just request my p45 from the dwp and stop signing on. Gettin no Blood money off my back.

oh! checked for CCTV in the toilet... All Clear! :-)l

I actually just joined the forum to talk about Ingeus.

I have an odd relationship with Ingeus, I am currently their client, not actually too happy about their approach, but I actually want to join them (mainly due to their salary and because I think I have ideas to offer, and DWP isn't employing in my area)

Now first off, I totally agree that a lot of the BS type recommendations come from Ingeus staff. I've been told to become a waiter to gain more customer service experience, when I already have 3 years of customer facing and phone handling experience! Anyway, its getting to a point I'm getting recommended to apply for kitchen porter jobs etc, the problem with Ingeus I think a lot of us are having is, we are expecting it to be a lot better than it is.

My experience of it, is that it is really just what the JCP is if it had more time for me. In the sense that I have NO expectations of JCP to find my dream vocation/area to work towards. Its mainly my fault for not knowing. But its what I expected of Ingeus to an extent, as it is a business that has more resources, and actually what I wanted from them was more guidance on applications/finding opportunities suitable for someone like me, who is geographically very mobile, reasonably smart, and just generally sucking at life right now.

In reality, my advisor probably isn't as smart as me, not a personal thing. Just I've noticed I can read faster than her, type faster than her, and spell better than her. Its not a big deal, but I basically realised, and many on this thread has, is just take ownership of your job search. As for applying for super crap jobs, I'm working part time as a telephone interviewer right now (found it all by myself), the work actually makes me ill, I know Ingeus is going to try and take credit for it, and I don't really care. The truth about all the awful suggestions they have given me like interview for Premier Inn as a KP, when I had no catering experience and I had no real inclination to be in catering (I come from a food background, but in a customer service POV), if you had ZERO money, you'd probably try to get the job. I was thinking this recently when I was on the bus to work, and I saw several Big Issue folk on the street, no one wants to do that. Same as the street fundraisers, who are paid £10+ if they do well, no one aspires to that kinda work.

Anyway, I've learnt being less adversarial with Ingeus has made it easier for me (stop wasting my time trying to one up some massive company). I think there are folk who can benefit from Ingeus, and not how I've "benefited" from their advice, but people who can benefit from resources they seem to have on offer. I actually had decent feedback for a mock interview, the advisor for that was great, and she probably had more experience. The issue I have with Ingeus is perhaps, due to the target driven goals of advisors, and the independence they possess: mistakes, not well written cover letters etc, lack of planning or progression plagues their service. I actually set a few CV traps for my advisor to test her (it wasn't meant to be adversarial), and she just saved it and sent it to some jobs I wasn't going to cry over, I even gave her a day before to glance at it.

Now my experience with the JCP has been complicated, but it boils down to when I gave them my CV ages ago, they simply said they aren't qualified to handle it, and that was that. I've personally used a free service in my area, from a college in my city, and its just been slow and painful. Great feedback, but slow and painful, and we both knew its more of an issue that the service he provides is more to improve IT, reading etc, while I'm just hitting the wrong jobs/being crap. So in many ways, I'm almost pleased to have a service that can print my CVs on demand, get free hot drinks, and may even provide facilities I can benefit from. Obviously, I'm not actually happy going there as a client, being treated as a product to drive their targets (while just not being open about that). On the other hand, that's why they are 50% owned by one of the big 4! They have 2 measures of output, the amount of people in work after having "used" their service, and the length of time these people are in work for. Satisfaction is absolutely not a measure, but then again nor is it used by the Government (any government really) or most organisations to gauge the economy.

To be very honest, a lot of the negative feedback I have read really concerns me. I want to work for Ingeus for a period, its not my end goal, I don't believe its a business I would stay in, but there's valuable experiences it can give me. And I do believe I have some ideas that aren't awful. I'm not sure if there's a regional difference, as in Scotland there's basically NO feedback about it. But I totally can see where the views are coming from, the keeping in contact with employer concerns me, luckily I'm not too concerned with my current post knowing.

I had my union newsletter in the post and there is an article about A4E and the investigation into the fraud allegation and if found that there has been any fraudulent activty (proven) then they will lose the contract immediately.

Both the work programme providers and the Government are oblivious about the issues surrounding how customers are treated and the complaints that are received about the providers at the JCP, until customers make the complaints in a dformal fashion to the providers directly nothing is going to be done at all, as bth parties believe things are going well!

If you have any issues at all then make the complaints.

When I made a complaint, I was also told by someone (not from Tomorrow's People) to inform JCP too. I had to beg Tomorrow's People for their complaint procedure. There's nothing on their website about it either.

The lady I spoke to at JCP was not pleased at all with what I was telling her. I also think she was quite shocked at what happened.