Milton keynes asda online, nightmare delivery ***RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well during my surfing through the orange threads I came under attack and to get a life by 'human rights' apt name hey, NOT. On this thread to I was early on ridiculed for being me and to my aide came my cyber friends with common sence which was a great boost.

At the point of being ridiculed I wondered wether I was out of order in my fight even though I knew I had done no wrong and nearly gave up swallowed up in a dark ocean again once more. But rather than give up I carried on in my own annoying to some but who cares if they dont like me style and won the day.

Asda today by special delivery sent me a letter confirming the contents of 50.00 voucher to go with the 25.00 voucher I have already total for numpties like me 75.00 and as near to the 100.00 that I set to feel I had taken control of this distressing time myself, which I found acceptable.

They I feel are sorrry or are sorry enough to have a word in the right ears to make sure what happened to me never happens again, as we dont all give up when wronged.

So as promised to asdas I can now say I am sattisfied that this exhausting experience is at a final end :)

Right when is lady gagas new album out?

Till then my beetbox needs to THUMP out load an appropriate song 'Telephone' as to get this sorted I was a sure glued to it:whoo::whoo:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

• 2 weeks later...

Got myself a fridge for my bedroom as been poorly lately and I can easily access a cold drink when cant make the stairs and I also got some shopping and relieved to say no panic attack and happy to shop at asdas store again. So a miserable time but they sorted it so respect to them. my firdge is a guiness fridge and so cool literally so pleased and of course I got the lady ga ga album, so have to say thankyou for resolving it.:-D

Thread title updated as requested.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT