Milton keynes asda online, nightmare delivery ***RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Look I have a personal distaste for tesco due to their dealings with my telecoms in my house, but had no problem with asda when shopping personally in store. I have had many problems with food delivery but each remedied, but today has topped it all.

Firstly the woman appeared anxious and in a hurry. Where they normally bring a box to your door and unload it, she decided to grab as many bags as she could to the extent my son called me and said she is going to drop them. Any way she didnt but delivered them all in almost one go. She went back for the coca cola which she put next to the bags and then when kids moving a couple of bags out of the way she appeared and promptly plopped a 15kg bag of wag straight on the top of the shopping bags and proceeded to wave the sign for goods thingy.

I said please be careful you have put 15kg on my food and she said no its only on the coca cola and appeared offended I had questioned her. Any how I have a small width hallway so easily filled with a few bags, 30 box of coca cola and well anyone familiar with 15kg of wag, knows it is a big bag.

I said to her that it did not look like 130.00 worth of food and said I would sign and check it. She zoomed off.

Within a few moments we realised the only chillled items we had were the sausages, pork loins and muller rice and masses of the chilled section of shopping were missing, along with about six of the eggs of the 28 crushed due to the wagg weight.

I am really peed off and ring head office politely asking them to send her back.

Ring store who then ring me back and tell me they have had problems and been trying to ring her on her phone but she has not been answering and I tell them what has been delivered as apposed to not as its quicker:-x They say they will ring me back.

Here it gets distressing:!:

I am told she remembers delivering the burgers as they fell out of the bag and I say no thats not true, am then told the garlic baguette fell out of the bag, again not true.

I argue this and am told there was a problem with a previous order but she had just gone back and delivered the missing food from there and then had returned to the store with an empty van!!!!!!!! I suggest my shopping was in that delivery.

She was in a hurry as I said and that explains it, she had messed up the previous order.

I am told she specifically remembers refering to the burgers and I said to the manager why doesnt he now come out to my house to inspect my fridge and freezer himself and he does not take me up on the offer. I then start to think what could have caused the confusion over the burgers, as at first to be honest I thought they were there and then my son reminds me two burgers did fall out of the fridge(microwave feesters type) but that these were the ones I purchased form the coop yesterday that my daughter had bought and luckily I am sure with a search I can still find the receipt.

So she must have been listeneing to my kids in the kitchen commenting how they had fell out of the fridge, so how does that transpose to non 8 non existant burgers and garlice baguette supposedly falling out of a bag right in front of her.

I put it to asda that it is an untruth.

I also said look at this way, say the burgers were here(which they are not) where is the rest of my shopping and then I suggested this woman has given it to someone else, either prior or the delivery she them made next.

Look at it from my side, I am sat on the step of the stairs calling out whats on the list to my kids for confirmation it is here, as soon as I notice a huge chunk is missing I destressed dash to the phone to ring head office, at first I think the burgers are here, but we are refering the the coop bought ones of two yesterday, not eight sat in probably someone elses fridge!!!!!!!! I then ring head office and say what we have, dont know wether I said burgers and if I did it was probably to do with the kids moaning about burgers falling out of fridge. They were fighting at the time.

So I say to him the food was not delivered. They say according to that woman it was. I say to him come around my house and inspect my fridge and freezer now and am told I have to wait for a call from Bernard tommorow to see what will happen.

I AM VERY VERY DISTRESSED THAT IT IS INSINUATED THE FOOD WAS DELIVERED BY THIS WOMAN.

I have even just rung the local police to ask if anyone was in the area would they drop by and look in my fridge and freezer to verify quickly that my fridge is indeed still empty. Look I was really upset as one of my triggers is having to prove a siutation that feels out of my control. The police (becky) were lovely, gave me a email address for asda complaints, but nicely told me they cant come in on civil matters even if in the area and understood my distress and I now realise it was silly to expect them to help when even asda who are two mins away by car dont want to come out to my house to look themselves.

I feel I cant order food online again. When they bag up your food, you trust them to have provided what your order. They get you to sign without checking the products and then tell you to ring if there are any problems. That leaves too much stress for me when such mistakes repeatedly happen with the added insinuation that goods have been delivered that are not here.

What I am missing for asda as I will point out this thread:

Product code Item ammount

2838242 1

1786242 8

2767163 1

3366461 2

3192110 1

2694218 1

3231194 2

2884726 1

3109190 1

3380942 1

3232404 1

2124360 1

3015764 2

165468 2

2720399 1

Also half a dozen of the 28 eggs in the cooks pack were crushed due to the wagg being put on them !!!!!!!!

Very upsetting for me :( What am I to do other than check every bag in front of them again if use them? Looks that way.

Will update soon xx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. I understand where you're coming from re Tesco, but my daughter who lives in student halls got her Tesco drop every time no problems.

She decides to do it herself and goes with asda. What a nonsense it turned out to be.

3 trips in total (so they say anyway) not one phonecall to say they were there, they argued the shopping had been delivered the first time but sent a taxi out with it half an hour later. Hmmmm

Finally gets there the following day due to a friend claiming they were starving students!

Take a deep breath, keep complaining and never use them again!

Thanks for your post re the deep breath xx I have just rang asda up head office to complain, even down to kids arguing in the kitchen and moaning about co op burgers landing on their heads, you know what kids are like doing a job they dont want to do.

Anyhow put it to them I could understand the woman saying to her boss she had messed up today and although upset could have forgiven that, what I cant forgive is her lying especially with the store telling me she messed up a prior order and hadnt been answering her phone.

I will never order online food again, but will leave it to head office to do as promised and she comes on shift mid day tommorow and says I will get a call by 12.30.

If I dont I have put them on warning that I will be in that store within a few minutes and make everyone aware I am there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as well I have a doctors appt tommorow late afternoon, I might be needing to talk about my anxiety issues kicking off again xx

In the meantime to prove a point I am searching for the receipt daughter got from the coop yesterday for the two bleeding burgers. I mean there wouldnt have been any confusion if they had delivered all the bleeding food.

Between me and the forum I personally believe she took offence at me asking her not to put the dog food on the shopping and the asked by manager where my food was decided to lie. Or the food did arrive back at the store, but because it was late in the day on sunday, they just cant be bothered to re deliver it till tommorow. One or the other but personally to me one is a lie and I being me just cant switch off when it feels someone is questioning my being truthfull, it feels like a mission that I have to prove what I say is so and only triggered off when shi** like that cover up their errors.

NOTE TO ANYONE ONLINE SHOPPING WITH ASDA, DONT GET A DELIVERY BETWEEN 5-7 ON A SUNDAY, IF THEY MESS UP, THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW and just want to fobb you off to the next day!!!!!!!!!!

I dont feel well tonight, but plan to give them HELL tommorow. I am actually a nice person forgiving and once easy going person, just cant cope with the way there are so many liers in the world.

I have told asda head office and store that I am typing this.

Night night xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Just for reference previous orders:

One where a bottle of bleach had apparantly in the van spilt over most of my order and they had to redeliver.

Time when a chicken arrived that looked like it had been in a rugby match for all the bruises.

Oh two weeks ago where the meal deals were not delivered, as in one ready meal, one side and one pud all for 6.00. I stupidly ordered four of these to find most of the meals missing and I think if memory serves only one side, but was substituted but what it meant was I was charged way way over the 6.00 price x 4 because they had also charged for puds and meals and sides, that were not delivered.

So imagine this a lot of your meal order is not delivered, a shop jumps from 121 odd to 133 I believe it was odd, due to messed up meal deals but the laughable point was I had less food than would have it paid 121 and all delivered.

So you ring them tell them whats missing, head office didnt seem to understand the meal deal angle, so had to go into the store myself and sort it.

I was told the pickers when sorting substitutes for instance related to meal deals, dont have the facility to realise if items are substituted that your bill will jump and the hastle involved, especially when the supposed food isnt delivered.

I am struggling here but wondering if she was the same woman who served me two weeks ago, I could be wrong, but I wonder with my memory she rang a bell.

I say with quit pro quo, where is all this missing food going? Certainly not in my house!!!!!!!!!

Well havnt found the co op receipt, but it will turn up. What I do have is the burger boxes, that my kids ate tonight as I was too upset to cook by the time I had calmed down with tonnes of cuppas made by my daughter, which now means I have no milk for my cha later as it wasnt delivered!!!!!!!!!. The boxes clearly are not tesco ones and in fact the burgers are of different flavors to that in the order although the same brand. The green label states on them 2 for £2.00 as put on by the co op and funny enough the co op use green labels, so they could easily be proved as burgers purchased from co op not tesco by showing them if it gets out of hand to a co op till and asking them to confirm.

Also since the burgers in tesco are roll back one pound each they wouldnt have a label saying 2 for 2.00 on them, stick that up your pipe and smoke it asda:lol:

So as my son arrived home from weekend away with school at gone five as apposed to 13.00 and the reason daughter bought the bleeding burgers was for him to be able to have snack as shop wasnt arriving till 5-7 then I say it is perfectly understandable when daughter and son are arguing loading the fridge and the burgers fall out, for him and me to have assumed they are the same ones as in the order, and the lying employee to hear an issue re burgers in the kitchen that did not relate to any bag.

My son incidently reacalls there was a bag with products that fell out, it was an overloaded bag filled with 12 lucozade in it that had split at the bottom.

So how can lucozade be described perfectly as burgers and garlic baguette, lying moo!!!!!!!!

See tell porkies and they trip you up asda. That store will know perfectly well that this delivery agent has issues.

I also have been considering the other option as I cant sleep. Say my order did arrive back at the store and they didnt want to redeliver till tommorow. My food will have been from storage to van, back to storage, back to van and once again back on its way to me.

Not very healthy.

I am more than anything very angry with myself. I have had no problems in their stores in person, but have had enough experiences ordering online in this manner from this store to have by now given up with them. Its just that I am disabled and been recovering from illness recently, so couldnt face the store itself.

Kept the burger boxes as a present for asda:x

Have to say though I at least appreciated the head office woman on the phone to me allowing me to speak, she did apologise and say it would be sorted. So for that polite woman alone I wont plop asda down to the ranks of tesco, but you are hanging on by a thread asda and a thin one at that:!:

edit oops

Incidently the police gave me the email to complaints which I have just sent email to, i got the impression I was not the first person to ring them on such an issue!!!!!

Also if anyones up for a little experiment, get a box of coca cola the 30 variety and a 15kg of wag, okay, lie the wag on its side length ways and for the sake of arugment put it on the coca cola, though in our case it wasnt put on the coke, but any way the coke was there, so for fun plop on the coke, then make sure next to the coke is a load of shopping topped of with 28 eggs.

Now will the wagg stay on the coke or crush the eggs?

Remeber wagg bag length ways is about 1 metre in height, hahahhhaaha. No its okay she said its only on the coke, yet told her boss she didnt put it on the food. grrrrrrrrrr My hallway with door open has an opening about one metre like normal doors and funny enough the hallway fits the door, then imagine the plopped bags all in one drop with coke and then the 15kg on the top, nice eh?

NOPE:-x

I am off to bed soon honestly:oops: But I do feel the tattoo of mug is appearing on my fore head again, you know the one that makes people think they can take the pee xx

I also ordered five tubs prawn cocktail pringles that were substituted.

Pork scratchings, not very healthy I know, brand subsituted, and Ive just ate them and feel sick as didnt eat tea as too upset.

Bag potatoes I ordered two, got one!!!!!! Though I only paid for one so annoyed but hey ho.

Magnum lollies 1 pack substitued for choccy not white choccy.

Panty liners rollback 52 liners for 2.00 substitued for two boxes or 24 liners for 2.00(Hey where have my 4 knicker liners gone, I thought substitutions didnt rob you as in if it cost more to give you 52 liners they didnt leave you with 48 for same price) Petty I know, but I have been upset by them. xx

So all in all `i didnt get much of a shop that I wanted did I?

Maybe they could be loved again or slightly forgiven if they gave a box of headache pills free with each order just incase, at least i would be able to sleep tonight, hahahaha xx

I do hope asda are looking in. I would hope they would like to take my feedback seriously as this behaviour will put people off. Or should they be forwarned to only have a delivery arrive as long as have stringent cctv system in house that of hallway, and fridge and freezer, so asda could have up to date feedback of what you had, just in case you were a possible food criminal:lol:

YES ASDA I AM VERY VERY UPSET.

Hey I know a new idea for asda, tesco for some reason keep sending annoying emails relating to tesco diets, asda could do the same but just say they dont deliver half of your food, so you are bound to lose weight or end up feeding on the wagg like the dog!!!!!!!! YUM

Untill 13.00 asda :)

Dont eat two bags of pork scratchings on an empty stomach, urrrgh, well I didnt feel like cooking the loins or bacon and the kids ate the two burgers, so I grabbed the crap goods. Now I feel I am going to be poorly and I was so looking forward to my sausage casserole with pasta, hey ho :(

If anyone reading this is in the bucks area and has had a shop with a load extra tonight, you could have ate my tea if what the store say is true of course:jaw:

Dont know what programme it was I watched a couple of days ago that made me feel yummy I would like to have some pork scratchings, but I can add, it has a lot to answer for:|

After ringing the store had a call from bernard.

After this call I have been labelled by their staff yesterday as speaking in threatening manner.

So what did I threaten?

To go into the store and not leave till I have my shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard says the driver wrote a note about yesterday and they are investigating it and basically I have to wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I have said I feel the need to go into the store and stay till sorted, this is being deemed as threatening.:-x

Hang on although I may be angry, I am not rude, not demanding more than to show upset that not only did another error happen yestereday, but that the member of staff lied to her boss re me and what happened here.

My son stayed off school today because I was so upset and unable to sleep and this can bring on seizure, he took phone and tried to talk to bernard, and even though mature young man, bernard refused to talk to him despite him being a designated carer and witness as he was stood by this woman.

I am really upset that you pay in advance of checking your bags, that this leads to stress if refunds are needed as they are not refunded quickly and that if you have a bad store like we do who dont seem to appreciate how stressful it is when not only your food doesnt arrive, but adds the distress of their drivers lying to cover up errors even down to mannerism of customer when querying a concern, that the be all and end all, is they HAVE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!

and we have not got the food STILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Head office just rang as promised, told me the store will be ringing me back.

Told them I do not want them comming to my house again and I will never order online with asda again, and that I want them to allow me to go into the store and get my items myself to be reassured it has not done a merry dance around the nearby estates. I got the impression they planned the woman and the delivery manager to come to my house to redeliver and dont think it would be a good thing for me to be face to face with her at the moment as likely to tell her what I think of her for suggesting she delivered my food and putting owness on me to fee to have to prove I didnt get it.

ps. Warned them of something they may have overlooked. On my front door is a sticker. Little triangle with red surroud, warning anyone who comes to my door that there is cctv system in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time they might wonder why a person is so sure of herself that she didnt get the items, because the bleeping cameras were on!!!!!!!!!:whoo: Hallway, kitchen, front room and bedroom, garden, nice little system, their staff need to be careful:wink: Just cant see them doesnt mean not there or should I have told the woman prior to dumping the food on the floor that she was on tape to be nice eh!!!!!!!

She did dump the dog food on my shopping, not called canded camera for nothing!!!!!!!! :)

Nice official complaint on the way xx

Rang bernard who is still investigating.

Told that the man I phoned at the store yesterday has said I was rude and threatening.

Told the head office reported me threatening to ring the police on them, when what i did was ring the police as said in the prior posts and ask for advice as to what to do.

Told by him I am acting in a threatening manner when all I am doing is politely insisting I get what I paid for.

Told by them that this is threatening behaviour as apposed to polite but insistant distress of person worried about to be robbed in effect.

I put it to anyone how can that woman insist she remembers delivering all my food if she had not stood their personally and witnessed us opening the bags as apposed to what is on the order form. Answer she cant as they do not give you the time other than to accept bags in you hallway and sign for bags of shopping as apposed to exact contents. I would infact be happier if they did stay and check your goods for you, but they dont do they!!!!!!!!

So if a person tries to rob from asda, okay, is the call of police one of threat or assistance to prevent crime or catch the crim as it were. I say assistance, so is it okay for asda to call the police for advice, yet not an agreived distressed shopper and they take that as a threat!!!!!!!!

I was told by the police my call was not the first they had had of a similar nature, now they didnt say asda specifically but that they must get similar how do I prove my case,can you come around to help, sort of things where person like me is then told civil matter, but they helped in any case.

Hoitey toitey bernard got on his high horse wanting to know who I called at police and when and was the police hinting asda was a regular subject of calls received by them. I said where did i say the police were refering to asda, but in stead of similar nature as in signed for and didnt get.

I really do feel asda do not care of consider the inconvinience when let down by their online food delivery agents.

Am told they dont want me in the store and that they feel they feel me mentioning the cag site is also a threat, when I said all it shows is I know my rights and will politely insist I get them.

Bernard is now deciding wether I get refund for missing items or he personally delivers them, but I said dont send that woman out to me again.

How long will I have to wait to beg for my food eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called the police out of distress and at least they understood I was distressed and very upset at a loss as to what to do.

I have a mental anixety disorder, but I am not mad or stupid xx

The police on my question answered they did not mind me ringing them, after all I used a none emergency number and they had every opportunity to judge wether my question was out of order or not, they said they understood and didnt mind me ringing them xx

Well no wonder I was upset the missing shop of the 133.00 shop comes to just under 50.00.

Reminds me of when in a local shop a while ago and I had asked for 50.00 cash back. The woman gave me a receipt and said next, I said politely you have not given me the cash back and she oh yes I did, 'you know we have cctv watching the tills' insinuating I was lying. I replied great please go and check it now, which she did and within a few mins I was reuinted with my 50.00, but with no apology.

Following week daughter is given five pounds less in change by the same woman and they again refer to cctv and check till and low an behold she is reuinted with the 5.00.

My point is mistakes happen but nowadays you need to record calls and video just to protect yourself as well as stores.

Asda told me today that they dont record incomming calls received, as in a member of staff can judge a distressed customer as rude and threatening and this word is then taken that you are so, when not and I have suggested to them today that an organisation such as asda should record calls to protect their staff and the customer form he said she said, as what hapoened to the customer is always right. Okay the customer is not always right, but there is a polite way of dealing with an error that has distressed a customer when told a member of staff insists they delivered the food that is not there.

I say to anyone ordering online with asda, dont unless you check what is in your bags or unless like me you have cctv system on the house, its not worth the stress.

Also it is concerning how a member of staff can state something happenend and when the customer insists it is a lie, that they do not allow you to suggest a member of staff has lied, they say they will not hear that way of speaking against their colleagues, yet it is acceptable for the woman to insinuate goods arrived at my house and that I am only saying they did not arrive.

Bernard rang back and was calmer as was I. I did point out earlier he told me on tape that the member of staff had said she insisted she delivered the food to me and therefore I have a right to say she lied, not insinuation intentional lying but that of made an error and lying to cover up error with no regard for position it put me in. f He says that he did not say she said I lied to be fair.

He gave me a number of options, I at first accepted him deliver the food as long as that woman was not the one with him, to which he took again offence. I dont think I was unreasonable there and again insist I was not rude. Common sence not a good scenario to have driver insisting she remembers the burgers and garlic baguette that didnt arrive eh!!!!!!!!! After all I dont want to put myself in position of arguing my point with her after the store making it clear that they have a certain opinion of me.

He said he needs to make sure he is not at risk comming to my house, to which I added I have no problem with you, just want a different driver. He said there were a number of drivers who now on basis of what happened would not come to my house. I said in that case please credit a refund on a card which I can pick up from reception and do my own shop, but that I will never use online shopping again.

He then despite me stating no online to protect myself in future suggested it was possible to order from them again online through him. To whihc i added but your staff have said they dont want to come to my house and I feel it is not possible to safely feel secure that I will get what I order so as have no problem with the store, in future I will or son will do the shop in person.

He then asks me to come to store today when he is there, but as i have been so poorly decided to accept a card refund for the goods not received as I cant guarantee when I can get out the house due to agrophobia and this, well has made me too anxiuos to risk wasting his time as he said he would stay after work till I arrived.

So bernard in the end was a nice guy, but I feel they still have no appreciation of the risk of you not getting what ordered through error or other reason. When I said I had no chance to check my goods he said we wouldnt have time to go through all bags and would only get to about four customers a day if we did so.

THATS MY POINT. I trust them, they trust me to be honest. When I ring them and say goods are missing I should not be stressed or worried as told the driver has insisted all the goods were delivered to me. Not a matter of good faith but she went down to details of burgers and bread remember. So i feel it was intentional that I be made out to have received goods that I then have to beg that i didnt.

NOT WORTH THE STRESS, honestly.

I am going to go back to old faithful when i was better. I used to go the the iceland store choose my food, choose a slot and they would deliver it for free if had space to do so and not charge for the delivery either. So son and daughter will in future take over the shopping for me and to be honest I cant guarantee I will be well enough to visit an asda store again, and suspect they wont be too upset about that.

I am not feeling to well now, but grateful I can talk to someone who might at least have learnt to be more careful as in also record calls and tape when necessary. It seems nowadays we are living in a stressfull society, its a fact. I was not always like this and was in fact a trusting easy going soal. Thing is over time your trust gets eroded and anxiety levels peak when you feel you have to fight for what you shouldnt have too. In my case it is a trigger based on my childhood having to try and prove something happened when told there is no proof and anothers word is better than yours based on their career choice, as much as we get on with life, I have to accept I will never get over it or be fully well again. I am still a nice person though wanting to give some slack, but cant deal with organisations who prefer to go on the defence straight away that the customer is then left feeling that they are in the wrong and have to prove themselves. But hey I am just human and can only ask my doctor for help which is not readily available because the truth is they cant fix what happened to me, damaged goods. i really commend others who can get over issues and wish I could tap what they source, the hospitals just dish out medication and if on one day find you smile, say hey you are looking okay today, but underneath you are drowning because they are not listening and just need their case load to fall.

Anyone else would have been happy to wipe away 50.00 any readier than me?

You dont have to have a mental issue to fight for 50.00 last time I looked xx :)

xx

As it was I left the call with bernard with me crying, no doubt they will just label me rather than a let down customer as the local nut bag. Seems these organisations get so big that they dont worry about the few they really let down.

Thing is we add up xx

I am now posting what happened to me on other consumer threads to hope that people check their shop item by item to make sure it doesnt happen to anyone else, but after reading other reviews I can see I am not the only one unhappy.

Do you know I never actually got an apology from them, just how they were going to resolve it. THEY DIDNT EVEN SAY SORRY and I take that as they dont believe the items didnt arrive at my house, funny though that benard in the end is trying to offer a possiblity of me using them again in the same manner, why would they want such a customer to place another order with them after what happened.

Maybe they know I didnt get the goods after all:wink::wink:

On a plus note amazing what I found in my chest freezer in the garage today, frozen chicken breasts, salmon, wedgies, I seem to forget whats in there as rely on son to get stuff out of there. Its packed to bursting, what the hecky thump am I doing with such a large shop when the freezer is struggling at fitting in a few magnums.

Looks like i will be eating out of my freezer for a while.

Anyone want a four year old turkey? Thought not :oops: But a lot of it is in date:whoo:

Got to remember to defrost the stuff though:madgrin:

Anyone know how out of date a product has to be to be unsafe, bearing in mind the freezer is at -24 degrees?

Have listened to all the recorded calls to get where i get the opinion that they think I am lying and why in turn I judge the woman as lying in return. On the last but call from bernard he is heard clearly saying his staff 'are adamant' the food was delivered to me. That was the opinion which distressed me last night and today.

Adamant leave no option for errors by this woman or the possibility someone else got my shop only that it was handed over in its entirety.

I say to asda how can any persone be adamant when they have not seen me personally check through each bag.

How can she be adamant when she overheard and assumed regarding burgers and adamant about lucozade and bagurette.

I put it to them suggesting the refund was then being processed as gesture of good will is not an enttiled refund as int hey have doubt regarding my good word.

I have these recordings and there is only one where I refer to the woman inapropriately a moo word pops out, but I am clearly distressed at hearing her having reportadly being adamant she handed it all over.

At no other point was I rude and the extensive referals from bernard of them saying they have to protect their safety on on hand about coming back out and then repeatedly trying to ell me there is still another option for future online orders, when I have already ruled out shopping that way again is contradictory. Also down to him on what said by one delivery driver is happy to say that other drivers would not come out also. hang on were they here, did they witness what that woman did?

NOPE

He also states that he is dealing with me due to my mental condition rather than another manager who would apparantly just say we cant get through to that woman, (on true call), so if any of you are not me and are dont have mental issues and encounter such a problem, does that mean you would get shorter drift than me.

I ask asda to substantiate that I was rude to their staff rather than a sad distressed person begging for the food she paid for, when already told the woman said it was delivered!!!!!!!!!

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

WHY DOES ASDA NOW KEEP MENTIONING I CAN ORDER ONLINE IN THE FUTURE, WHY WOULD I WANT TO, ESPECIALLY SAYING A NUMBER OF THEIR STAFF HAVE JUDGED ME ON THE DELIVERY DRIVERS WORD

RECORD YOUR CALLS ASDA, I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I am concerned they can now take a run and jump as this length of time upset has been long enough xx:lol:

I will however contact trading standards about the risk of them encouraging to sign for goods not checked at point of door, yet happy to state adamant received in its entirity, substantiate asda please. Also admitting they are aware they have no time to wait and check your order with you or could only do four deliveries according to bernard on true call, therefore the customer is at risk if things go wrong and then for the matter of about 50.00 you are holding onto shear goodwill.!!!!!

You know after reading my thread and reviewing the calls I seem to have forgot that I have got a rite to be angry as long as not abusive, I also have forgot that at no point has this asda store apologised in any way shape or form.

Maybe I am too soft and would have been bettter going into the store first thing as I first thought, let them say to my face the food was delivered and they are adamant when they were not even here.

Adamant is pretty damming statement by these staff, that means no possibility that the food missing was not delivered to me, when all I can do is plead is was probably given to another customer.

They had the option last night, I was not rude, they could have within one minute arrived on my estate and checked my property with my permission, they chose not to do that !!!!!!!!!!

OMG, whilst writing a review on dooyoo site I found another rant and well forgive my memory, but the user name was familiar, it was me under another id beginning of october.

I am ranting away about an asda delivery and being let down and how I had to go out so refused the food and that the person did not knock at my door despite order cancelled and that the delivery driver is a ready for it petit woman. I think this is where I have seen her before and why I have been described as rude, but as in the previous issue they stated the deliveries were delayed when I rang them to ask where my food was, I said I couldnt wait any longer and it was suggested to me they cancel the order.

In the meantime the driver turns up and again like yesterday does not knock on the door and as we are going out the first I see of the food is her piiing it up on my doorstep for me to have to say we are just going out please call you manager.

She then packed the food back into the van and I feel this is why on my history of orders with asda they have judged me as a pain in the bott.

Incidnelty the manager said we were all called re the delayed orders and I had to insist I was not and that my true call would have recorded any call to which they then couldnt answer.

I bet between you and me i still have that call too xx

Lets see what I can find and I bet I can link this delivery driver is one and the same as came out yesterday, how about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what can I already prove?

Tying this to previous issue that there is a lack of communication firstly between drivers and their manager.

That calls are promised to have been made and yet not received.

That this particular driver has a habit of not knocking on a houses door, but instead build up the food in a pile then knock when there or if you notice and open the door it is plopped on your doorstep.

That she does not do what the other drivers do and bring the I think they are blue boxes to your door which means if you are slow at unloading, your goods are protected because one box does not sqiuish another.

I knew I knew her from somewhere and it shows how writing reviews and threads help someone like me to peice things together when have memory problems.

i have refused two orders over my time with asda an on both times not had a courtesy call that you are promised, one re above and one some time ago. In any case I have the true calls going back months, so feel I have a valid complaint against this store no matter what they think of me xxx

I am after all only the customer !!!!!!!!! See what I mean though thinking why the hecky thump did I order again after what happeend before, I will tell you why untill in black and white or text in front of me I have in most things a short term memory.

I today told them how last time I had an issue i remember the phone being put down on me, I will have that call :)

night night, I feel better now :)

Found on recording so far 26/9/2010 10.18 in the morning relating to previous problem and I am now sure the problem is one of attutude of the online delivery staff when things go wrong. Maybe they are just used to fobbing people off for one reason and another and possibly because I know my rights and have to happen to have ordered quite late deliveries that when things go wrong there is no official managers on duty who can respond to issue there and then, hence you have to wait.

I am recanting what happend when bleach was all over my food and reminded I cancelled the order due to it rather than accept a re delivery and that on that occassion i did not sign for the food, yet my bank was debited and had to be later date recredited which took days, not a simple matter of holding ammount that frees up when not signed for food, but in fact they had error where they actually took the money despite no delivery and apologised on that occassion.

I am heard asking calmly for reassurance that on the latter occasion end sept, that they dont once again take my money as on limited budget.

So here is another thing i have learnt. The stores encourage you when items are missing to ring them and not head office, I have come accross this in the past where they say it is quicker to go direct to store and deal with them. Now I on these occasions involved head office and I have proved to myself there is no help in dealing direct with the store, as it only causes hastle.

I get the impression they have looked under my address, seen the issues that even I had forgoton relating to mistakes, damaged items, items missing and have assumed something incorect about me, in that they have the right to judge me inapropriately, when only protecting myself. The fact i suspect this driver is one and the same and me previously on another occassion with another driver refusing to have a redelivery due to bleach over my food, when they kept offering it but i again had to go out, and the woman last time asking why i didnt want the delivery when had to go at that second and had already cancelled the order, has led that store to label me a pain of a customer, when in fact they are regulary letting people down and more so the issue is really communication between store and customer when delays or store and delivery driver when errors occurr!!!!!!

I am going to have to set up some sort of system to protect from my memory issues, that can remind me not to use certain companies once more, as I have no hope of remembering what happend prior till I accidently find myself on another forum on a similar issue prior. Kids are already going to take over the shopping.

Think I will have to tell my doctors of my concerns re my memory and see if there is any help I can get.

In the meantime I have printed out the reviews, the emails from me to asda prior and found the recordings, which even with me distressed yesterday, can make anyone think why did you bother trying again with them anyhow?

I dont know other than forgot how s***e the prior service was with asda online ordering.

So seems all these companies are as bad as each other in one shape or form, they are only happy when you hand over your dosh!!!!!!!:razz:

See how calm I am now, amazing how stong you feel when things fit together, the anxiety I felt yesterday was probably me not remembering why, but feeling it was familiar because it had happened before and my brain was struggling:!:

I have to decide now wether there is any point complaining re asda as it appears they dont give a damm and maybe part of yesterday was my fault for trying to use them once more xx

Lets see how long it takes them to refund me and wether the refund is correct, then i will know.

Just got off the phone with the actual store manager. I offered to go in with the recordings of calls and son busy processing the cctv to disk and let the store manager listen to it, but that I want the area manager to be there also.

Got a prompt call back from the store manager.

I have got my apology and there are vouchers out in the post to me.

There will be staff retrained and spoken to and my comments will be noted.

i dont think it went down well with him that I was told by bernard that the only reason he was willing to speak to me as other managers would not apparantly!!! was down to him having a family member with mental difficulties in the family:madgrin:

Thing is even head office had verified he was the appropiate person to deal with such investigations, so I did say I was interested to know listening to the recording what had his family or my illness got to do with it, no offence. Other than i had made them privvy to how it was effecting me due to my condition.

I did also realise these drivers have a big job to do with loads of orders in one shift, hence how errors can occur and I have all along understood that, its just the store needs to refine how they process such issues, inlcuding without foundation be very careful taking word of driver as adamant when house has cctv system on it. Again even then i was willing to accept apology early on in that she seemed stressed and in a hurry, but be all and end all, as sympathetic as you can be, that was not my problem was it?

You see I am who I am, but I am not an ogre, if anything a little too sensitive, but what I am is not stupid and know the lines between general error and dafamatory borders, as in i didnt do anything wrong and had difficulty that it was suggested I was at fault.

Thing is when have memory problems or anything nowadays a bit of cctv and truecall go a long way. The store manager seemed a nice guy and said it was not necessary for me to take the tapes in to him, shame took me and the kids an age to do, I am slow that way.

Told next time in the store to ask to say hello to the store manager:whoo: