Milton keynes asda online, nightmare delivery ***RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of making a request under the freedom of information act re asdas and RLP as in why do they vallue their selfs in theft cases so expensively yet at same time can say they do not value a csutomers time and making a subject access request to tally with the report I write re calls and times and names, to get all the details they have on me and of prior orders.

Perhaps asdas could save us some time and have the courage to post themselves, come on andy dont we count.

Why did they not take me up of the offer to listen to the tapes in the store, that of manager and area manager, ask them that ANDY.

I will tell you why, the tapes are clear, the cctv is clear. wagg was dumped on my food, they never got that driver to admit it. The items that fell out of the bag was not burgers and silly baguette, it was lucozade.

'Adamant' all the food was delivered is repeated over and over again. I am heard trying to reason that there is even room for error as proven by prior mess up of driver and told no adamant. How does that go with the sales of goods act where asdas have to prove to me all the goods, not just a delviery was delivered.

ASDA put their customers at risk till they clarify what you are singing for, even when i said this to 'J' he corrected me and said you are singing for all the goods being delivered on the form, I said ah got you, and he retracted and changed tack to delivery is what is singed for and he is with the executive office.

What you get told depends on the opinon of the staff or mood of the staff on the day, you are at risk if you shop online with asdas in my opinion unless you signe on the box, unchecked next to your signatuer, because they may later realise they cant instore quote adamant if not stood by you opening your shop, but boy when vulnerable and worried they can play on it and not show anything is learnt by it.

At least if one person can think and be wary in the future my thread has been worth it xx

I have said to asdas a true call device can hold plenty enough recordings even for their milton keynes store and they only cost 100.00. Perhaps they should invest in one themselves:lol:

Just seen how many have viewed this thread and if youve got this far, congratulations. Just remember to record all calls with asda and if in milton keyens especially if order online with them for groceries, all right next to you sign, 'unchecked'

RECORD AND UNCHECKED xx Just to protect yourselves.

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

I am in the process of making a request under the freedom of information act re asdas and RLP as in why do they vallue their selfs in theft cases so expensively yet at same time can say they do not value a csutomers time and making a subject access request to tally with the report I write re calls and times and names, to get all the details they have on me and of prior orders.

Freedom of Information requests only apply to public authorities.

What is wrong with the apology you've had? If you feel your complaint hasn't been taken seriously then I suggest you escalate it to someone higher up. Or is it something trading standards can help with?

Can you explain briefly what you're hoping to achieve. Are RLP involved?

Frankly if I was that dissatisfied with the service of a shop I'd probably just shop elsewhere.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just hoping that others who order from ASDAS MILTON KEYNES sign for their goods and next to it mark unchecked as a protection and also that anyone dealing with asdas learns the importance of recording your calls because it can be proved that asdas protect their own and not the customer as they do not value customer time it appears.

Hoping to achieve? Not much, just that next time under sales of good where a company knows the onus is on them to prove ALL the goods were delivered, not for me to beg for my food, that they will be more careful with their words next time and not call a customer a thief if not caught them actually thieving, simple.

Its not as if I would have hoped that they would speak to their drivers and say, hey, remember our customers have cctv too, so when you mess up and try to blame them and lie re what happend, then remember they can rewind and press play.

I personally do not think I am OTT being shocked such a large company as adas called me a thief and ridiculed me. Perhaps if I did not after the manager had said sorry and things would change, perhaps if I had not had to still chase my refund and beg for a letter of apology I would have been happier sooner.

I was not out for any financial gain as it says early on in the thread a sorry with cheap bunch of flowers would have been enough, I was just trying to take control of a situation where I was distressed and was defamed and discriminated against and enough people have watched the cctv and listened to the recording without me uttering a word to come to the conclusion that it was a serious matter.

Trouble is asda milton keynes did not consider it serious enough other than to ridicule and abuse me for daring to say I did not steal food in my own house.

I do think I have a right to be angry here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the sar caro it is my right, they have told me the driver in a report said it was me who was telling porkie pies as they frazed it. If someone has written that I am lying when I have proof it is the othe way around re abuse, threatening behaviour etc...then they should be seriously worried. I remeber have a right to see what their staff thought of me which was relayed to bernard to say that no other drivers or managers would come near me due to risk of me, I want to know why and have a right to know why.

If it was true I coudl fully understand their actions, but I know it wasnt xx

I wonder if the driver has really been retrained or disciplined, because the efforts I had to go to within that store for my apology and refund, showed me they had no respect for the customer.

The reason I raised RLP is asda house said they do not put a value on their customers time even if after what happened to me and the fact it could take you a month to get tyour complaint heared as the store just ignore and then getting through online customer services who say they will pass it to manager and dont is a nightmare. They use RLP or have used RLP I found in an article end of last year and well you know what they are up to. My point was how can they not value a customer time, yet unreasonably overcharge for their own also, thats all. I have given asda the right to reply to anything they disagree with or think is incorect, they choose not to do so.

Is anyone happy with being walked over forever, it has to stop

Enough people have viewed this thread or may view this thread to at least next time consider would they risk asdas or try elsewhere like me xx

Perhaps when next time they consider calling a customer with food missing a thief they might consider that they dont know that person, they might have a condition that they are unaware of, call me a tea leaf and I might not be able to brush it away so easily as some. Thats not my fault as remember I have the tapes, its not a simple case of offence they pushed the boat out on this one, past the limit of acceptance that they didnt mean it, they did because they kept repeating themselves, 'adamant' no room for error on their part when proven prior errors.

The customer with asdas milton keynes and asda house may be falsely happy with their adverts that asdas cares, different story if you need their help whens something goes wrong. Why did the store not want to see the cctv and listen to the tapes? Because they had a good idea what was on them already and rather than treat me with apology straight away they treat me with contempt at catching them out in dragging it out as long as possible.

So from my experience ASDA AVOID.

Local to me again a large company was in the news for a number of glaring errors, errors that made the news as in glasses. To be fair on them as soon as the errors showed their was a concern as in more than one, to sort it and protect the company name as in to be seen to be sorting it, the managers from head office, complete with their suites marched down to that store and went through it with a find tooth comb, you could see them as I did on one particular day standing about making sure the store was running as they would expect and eventually they left reassured I would supose that things were sorted to their sattisfaction. They stayed there I beleive a few weeks in that case.

That story made the national and local news and I still get my glasses there as reassured if things do go wrong they are willing to act and I wasnt even one of the customers who had a problem, I just read about it and when having eye test noticed yep true to their promise they were there.

That company got recognition that they were happy to act and sort and I am sure as a result have not lost any business.

So to the point, I suggest asda house sends down a team to the asda store milton keynes and checks them out fully, as in online managers followed and watched along with interaction with customers who ring them. I suggest they go out with the drivers too. I suggest they dont let the store know they are comming, but just turn up on a busy day and monitor what goes on. From that they could perhaps pick up on failings or notice errors for improvement. They could do a anonymous poll to be handed out to staff, do they have any concerns, are they happy with how they are treat.

Are their any concerns with how treat by the managers?

They might be suprised what they find !!!!!!!!!!

If your staff are not happy, that comes accross to the customer.

I sugest they do some secret shopping in asdas milton keyens, order some food online to an address and see what happens or employ a number of households to order food and give regular feedback that will be listened to.

All I know is another supermarket I ordered form had visibly happy staff, that seemed happy in their job and were happy to quote there was a bonus scheme so giggled they want to doubly make sure all goes okay and it did.

Why doesnt asdas offer such a bonus scheme to its drivers and staff, perhaps the managers would then see their customers as not an inconvinince but as their bonus, so happy to help where can.

I said before I was happy with the store itself, but the way my complaint was handled and belittled and begrudged has made me feel the store is painted with the same distaste for its customers as online and thats up to them to improve up high if they care that is. xx

I know you are reading asda house, so its up to you as I can only say maybe I am the only customer treat so badly that you ahave heard about, perhaps as other suggested they just wen elsewhere, wouldnt you prefer them to stay by showing visible improvement?

I would start with contacting your depts who are the fist port of call when a person rings re an item missing, as in the number on the order form, speak to their managers and make it known you are aware they are supposedly promisng to resolve situations and not doing what promise, surely they should when take a call put notes on the system, that goes for asda house too !!!!!!!

Then roll it out to all your stores and see your complaints in the forums decline, how about that?

Why dont you offer me a job in asda milton keynes as customer liason manager?:lol: I am not the monster painted in the first few days of this complaint. I used to work for british rail at a major london station so am aware of how to be polite even in the most tricky of customer unhappy times, have epilepsy and mental problems, but we coud work around that as I am sure asda is not frightened of a small label :lol: Think how positive it would be for the woman who is moaning away to be shown some time later happy to be working for you !!!!!!:lol:

Shall I wait for the call :?::-)xx Come on asdas give me the job xx

Well I sure had no reason beyond what happened to me to not trust them I know that. There had been quite a few errors on my orders as listed form bleach coated albeit accidental to chicken looking like it had done a stint at the mk dons as a football but to be fair they resolved each issue quickly.

I was taken a back to how the onus was being put on me to feel I had to prove I had not been trying to conn them.

Exhausting to be honest which is why I hoped they would want to learn by it and improve, no one can mock a company who fesses up when things go wrong and shows improvement.

Wonder if they would be up to offering me a job or running a mile?:lol:

As for the sar caro it is my right, they have told me the driver in a report said it was me who was telling porkie pies as they frazed it. If someone has written that I am lying when I have proof it is the othe way around re abuse, threatening behaviour etc...then they should be seriously worried. I remeber have a right to see what their staff thought of me which was relayed to bernard to say that no other drivers or managers would come near me due to risk of me, I want to know why and have a right to know why.

If it was true I coudl fully understand their actions, but I know it wasnt xx

I wonder if the driver has really been retrained or disciplined, because the efforts I had to go to within that store for my apology and refund, showed me they had no respect for the customer.

Yes you do have a right to send in a SAR, but you mentioned freedom of information request which is what I found confusing.

As I said, if you aren't happy with the response that you've had then I suggest that you escalate your complaint. http://your.asda.com/section-contact-asda

Edited by caro
correct link

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

That's to complain about Asda car insurance

Thanks Michael. I've put the correct link now.

Thread closed after request by thread owner.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Put it this way I now want to urgently read the report written about me re the incident and that was written by the driver and read by the manager and apparantly viewed by bernard.

I need to know what that driver apparantly said as have some doubts arisen recently put it that way.

Now would a subject access request cover it or do you think in the circumstances asdas should volunteer it with ease to me.

I have doubts that the driver did indeed say such things to manager and seen by bernard !!!!!!!!

If it turns out true what I suspect I want the managers who dealt with me disciplined !!!!!!! and rather than an apology saying what I may have interpreted as thief and against my disability, I will want a more honest frank apology telling me it will never be allowed to happen again. I am learning that maybe my shock at my description was even more rightly so due to the evidence not being there in the first place.

Bernard said he was happy to go on the words of the driver and the manager and I say did the driver say all those bad things about me which has led my dissapointment and hurt aimed at her, because maybe it is in the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!

I have been told by asdas that they are going to ring me back, no call yet.

I rang them and awaiting a call back from person covering for last chap who was dealing with me.

I have once again asked that in the circumstances they as good will gesture send me 100.00 in vouchers from asda to cover the distress and efforts of me fighting my cause

Its akin to taking control that them making that payment to me is saying sorry and valuing my time after all.

I would like to think asda would want this matter ended on positive with customer still willing to shop there.

If they disagree I have suggested andy clarke to meet me in person with relevant mangers in the store because I would like to think after all that has happened, that the ceo of asdas does value their customers after all and in the end wants happy employees and customers.

I think 100.00 is a pretty small token payment considering I was called a thief and discriminated against without evidence I did anything wrong.

I am quite happy to change the title to resolved if asdas want to make me a happy customer, if not then will appreciate them organising me to meet with the ceo in asdas milton keynes to ask him personally is this acceptable, offer him the proof I have that something needs to be reviewed at store level.

Fight or flight, from flight nowt ever gets changed xx :)

Just had the call from head office who have reassured me that they are genuinely sorry and something will be learnt by it and staff will be spoken to. Thing is the woman really did sound genuine. They reassured me it would not happen online again as in they would double check all the goods, but I had to say I could not feel safe ordering online despite her genuine reassurance, but that I would be happy to shop in the store itself as have had no problems there at all. But more importantly even if a tiny bit is learnt that is a positive result because they can only improve if do listen to their customers.

They did say it would never be allowed to happen again and that is what I wanted to hear.

They are sending another voucher out to me for 50.00 and I can also keep the 25.00 from the store which is 75.00 and as its not all about the money but feeling back in control of what happened to me, i have accepted their offer with thanks and will spend it in the store soon.

Should be here with me in about five days so will allow a week and then happily report then that the matter is resolved to my satisfaction xx

I always say no matter how bad things might seem keep polite and you get there in the end, abuse and threatening behaviour never wins any day which is why me being me was so shocked that they thought I was this monster customer, at least I feel now they know the true me. I will always be forgiving to a genuine error as we are all human xx :)

Probably let my kids treat themselves, as they have had to deal with me this last month !! :)

Great result WI. I agree that being polite when you complain is an effective tactic. It gives you the upper hand and makes people more willing to help you very often.

Well done, but I think you should treat yourself too.:-)

Great result WI. I agree that being polite when you complain is an effective tactic. It gives you the upper hand and makes people more willing to help you very often.

Well done, but I think you should treat yourself too.:-)

As long as I avoid the chocolate aisles that are so very tempting, I am too round at the moment and need a diet. Perhaps wait till lady gaga releases her new album and bop away to that on slow walk on my under used treadmill, should do the trick, treat and shape up as well.:madgrin::lol:

I should put a tag on myself when go into supermarkets, a fatty aisle avoid alarm. 'Warning put the product down, do you really want to go up a dress size?'

But yes I am happy it seems they are listening to me after all

Hey WI! Just popping on your thread to let you know I've been away which is why I haven't posted, and have to go out now so will read all the new replies and post tomorrow. Keep your head held high WI :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.