Milton keynes asda online, nightmare delivery ***RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got email from asda saying they have now processed my refund, but that after a week it will take another 3-5 working days to process to my account!!!!!!

No vouchers received yet either!!!!!! and I have just noticed they have forgot to refund the delivery fee as promised.

So sent email to extent that forgot my delivery fee refund and vouchers promised by the store manager due to dafamatory remarks made by the staff dealing with this issue.

Why should I be the one chasing them for what they promised to do to resolve the issue?

Makes any apology seem a little lame :(

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Still waiting for my vouchers posted saturday, yet ebay orders ordered yesterday from london have arrrived.

The store is less than a mile away:!:

I also add if big head has also had a problem with an asda delivery then he/she has no right belittling my issue, I mean what are you missing big head, simply some butter or choccie that needs sorting, were you accused of stealing?

I will look out for your thread my friend in case can add some valuable help xx

I AM WHO I AM and dont need to beg forgiveness from people for being me.

Since when does being me on this site deserve abuse?

It doesnt and I accept the majority of people here are nice and would help rather than ridicule no matter if they felt it deserved at times xx

CAG RULES:madgrin:

As I have also pointed out on other threads that I am also epileptic with uncontrolled seizures, this affects the good old bonce as in memory. My threads are a record for me as in they have proved invaluable at times re reading them to get my facts right as in dates and rough times as I well tend to post as it happens. I have in the past been told something didnt happen, found the reference on my thread and then linked that date to true call and found the call, see it helps me.

We all are individuals and at times I have read a thread that I think oh dear, but unless I have insite or help to add, I leave it alone, who am I to judge unless have experience, and to be honest no one thanks someome posting for their own sake with a need to kick when down, not very human and add they work in a caring profession, oh deary me. Last carer of mine who then went caring for the elderly left my lying with back on hot radiator for two weeks till hospital got me out of their, dehydrated, very sick and to boot this carer knicked jewlery and money off me, that person still goes door to door looking after our elderly as stated due to my condition, I was confused:wink:

i was ill not blind, so I say again dont judge too quickly as who knows we all could be in the same situation one day xx

People like the above poster remind me why I have to keep away from the world, as i can no longer cope with such compassionless people sitting in judgement over the sick. Karma big head.

Come on asda, chear me up and send me my vouhers, I have no trouble with your store itself and appreciate what the manager said that they apprecaite my good name was mocked 'dafamation' and that they want to send me some vouchers to say sorry, even to extent staff would be retrained xx

Helps when you record calls and have cctv mind you, it sees past any judged medical conditon as anyone listening and who did was able to judge I was treat like poop xx

Can I ask that this short (but unwelcome) episode be finished with from now on.

I was sorely tempted to remove the offending posts but decided to leave them as it shows just how intolerant people can be to others with issues of their own.

If it helps WI to post up thoughts which help to get things into perspective, who are we to judge.

Mental health problems are nothing to be sneered at as the effects can be devastating to the individual concerned.

Nuff said

• Confused 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Can I ask that this short (but unwelcome) episode be finished with from now on.

I was sorely tempted to remove the offending posts but decided to leave them as it shows just how intolerant people can be to others with issues of their own.

If it helps WI to post up thoughts which help to get things into perspective, who are we to judge.

Mental health problems are nothing to be sneered at as the effects can be devastating to the individual concerned.

Nuff said

Thanks and I will leave the issue alone too xxx

Back to waiting for my vouchers :)

Well, I read your thread and had no problem with it at all. If you look at some of my longer posts you will probably see that I can do the same as you - just write thoughts down and if they help someone good - job done. You stand up for yourself.

Don't read any posts that person puts up - NHS my backside - well if he is, lets hope the axe falls on his head in all the cuts - I'm surprised they would employ such an ignorant and ill informed twit, but hey ho, there you go!

You keep on at ASDA until you get what you want out of them - its great fun when you are 100% in the right! Don;t you be forgetting that you are covered by the DDA, and they know you have a mental illness. So, go on, next time you e-mail or call, just slip DDA into the conversation and see what happens!

I'm betting you'll get £50 vouchers. Shall we hold a sweepstake whilst we are waiting for them? LOL

Well, I read your thread and had no problem with it at all. If you look at some of my longer posts you will probably see that I can do the same as you - just write thoughts down and if they help someone good - job done. You stand up for yourself.

Don't read any posts that person puts up - NHS my backside - well if he is, lets hope the axe falls on his head in all the cuts - I'm surprised they would employ such an ignorant and ill informed twit, but hey ho, there you go!

You keep on at ASDA until you get what you want out of them - its great fun when you are 100% in the right! Don;t you be forgetting that you are covered by the DDA, and they know you have a mental illness. So, go on, next time you e-mail or call, just slip DDA into the conversation and see what happens!

I'm betting you'll get £50 vouchers. Shall we hold a sweepstake whilst we are waiting for them? LOL

Thanks for the reply :) They will come in handy I have some easter eggs to replace, hahahaha, as that easter bunny was well way too tempting :madgrin:

Well I didnt chase as have been waiting for a number of deliveries and hanging on a few calls, so the phone rang and it was a man from asda asking me to confirm my road and address as seemed they had given him the wrong address. Oh I think okay and he pops by and drops off a voucher for £25.00. I didnt know it was £25.00 till door shut but more shocked no envleope letter saying sorry we let you down.

There was no note of apology, no envelope even and I had a sit down and thought are they really sorry?

NO

They just want me to go away and dont care that I was labelled in my view a tea leaf.

So as I was told the voucher was to be sent saturday and nick the manager had said it was to be sent signed for, I thought to ring the store. I got Bernard who I am familiar with and knows what happened, so I ask what happened to the sent saturday, as between you and me if it was sent recorded there would be a record and a record surely of the note sent. I was hoping for a little note saying sorry. I mean knowing how upset I was to feel deemed a thief even a bunch of value flowers would have meant more.

Bernard tells me he does not know what was sent saturday but that just informed I didnt get it, fair enough, but I have to add am I desperate for £25.00 for what happened to me or was the assumed letter of apology more important?

Sorry means more.

I have asked bernard as between you and me I dont believe anything was sent saturday as we have good post here and in any case if sent tracked there would be a record of it. I have asked him to check what was sent and get me that note.

You see quite some time of distress, adamant all the food was here, deaming me a thief in my view, the calls, me feeling desperate enough to ask if an officer could check the contents of my fridge and they think £25.00, no letter of apology is enough.

I dont and have to depending on response consider my options. I was labelled a thief by asda, the largest store in europe in fact is sat less than a mile away, I trusted them and want to know they will have learnt by what happened to me, and you know it doesnt sit right with me, I feel more they feel begrudged to be dealing with me and inconvinince, who was not allowed to refer to their colleague as a lyer when in fact she was saying she was adamant and they said they took her word on that,despite messing up the previous order.

How many people order online? QUITE A FEW

How many have had to no matter the company, ring to get a discrepancy sorted? NOT SURE

How many are having to sign for goods at our doorstep on the hope all the contents are there? ALL OF US

How many are labelled a thief? I WAS IN MY VIEW

Would £25.00 wipe all that away with no letter of apology? DOESN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME AS FEEL TOO HURT

I feel the financial ombudsman might be more an appropriate route due to the many people (mental issues or not) who could end up in the same boat as me, we dont need the stress. The manager seemed genuine and I would have expected at least a letter of apology or do they deem me so desperate that I would forgo that and dive at 25 quid. I suspect they do as they already have some of their staff labelling me as a tea leaf knicking burgers and the like xx

I would warn anyone ordering food from asda online or indeed any other supplier to make sure you record calls when issues arise and if possible have a cctv system in your house. It does not have to be expensive, you can get a hidden camera quite reasonably and if dont need extensive system, just even link that camera to your front entrance and attach to a dvr.

We are expected to understand that such stores do not have the time to let us examine our shop otherwise they would only get to a limited number of drops, and we pretty much understand that. What you dont realise is although on certain issues they have sorted it our without issue, like an other online shoppers, there might come a time when more than just a few items is missing. If you have speant over 130.00 and had 15kg of wagg dumped on the top and made to feel her urgency in leaving, later find out why, then I say to you, dont sign unless you have quickly gone through each bag and checked till happy, or what heppened to me with ASDA, could happen to you.

If you are happy to continue and on the whole have had no issues having a back up of cctv and recording calls can only help for the day you might be like me told thay despite what you see in front of you, on the words of their staff, will take that word over yours and say we are adamant all the food was delivered and you wether ill or not I am sure would feel some anxiety aware you had signed for them to take the money from you.

The biggest store in europe considers this stress as no written apology and £25.00

I was stressed over fighting for my near £50.00 back, now that was stressful and took some hours of chasing.

NO APOLOGY !!!!!!!

I always thought under distance selling that when things such as this happened the owness was on the company to prove delivery, and I worry the when suits them they might take that signature confirming you have had a shop delivered, as you have agreed at that point everything is there, or where do they get the adamant, and that the consumer is wrong based on the word of a member of staff who I am volunteerd the info that she has already not delivered the full shop to a prior customer.

I feel in some way the behaviour of asda must contravene the distance selling rules, putting the owness on me to prove myself not a thief when intimated by their managers and delivery drivers, on a matter of not having the opportunity to check thtough my shop, especially when the driver has messed up a prior shop, labelled me as rude and turns out to be the same woman who blamed me rather than her manager for having to reload the shop back in the van due to cancellation on a prior issue.

So another warning upset your delivery driver though no fault of your own and woe betide you if some of your good goes walkies and their word is better than yours because that is what I feel has happend to me here with ASDAS xx

No offence asda but if you are so concerned to wrongly hint one of your customers has half inched £50.00 of food, then I dont think an official apology from the manager in writing and a voucher to similar amount to show they are not too desperate over £50.00 after all.

I know I was upset over £50.00, to tears in fact as I thought I had lost if and had no recourse xx

You could have even knowing messed about re the apology and vouchers offered to show you can deliver what ordered, re do the episode this time different driver as requested. You could have said we want to restore your faith, as in let us deliver the shop you ordered once more, with no charge, let bernard or the store manager be there and say look we mean it we are sorry, try and use us again and we will show we have learnt over what happened to you. (Maybe I am day dreaming there)

There are lots of things they could have done promptly to show they genuinely meant they recognised it should never have happened, rather than me feel they were begrudging dealing with me.