Milton keynes asda online, nightmare delivery ***RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks xx That was my next move. I wanted to show I have given all reasonable chance for asdas to properly apologise and my decision will depend on what they say tommorow. He did keep saying he is not promising nowt and what would it take, I said full written apology more than just sorry you have been inconvinienced and that if they admitted I had been treat well badly in that defamed and called a liar that they had nowt to fear from me as in taking it higher once had it.

Didnt want to seem unreasonable and said I consider 25.00 an insult and that would accept 100.00 sent to me to show they are truly sorry and appreciate for one month I have been distressed. He said at that point we do not value customers time and I was shocked at that.

I did say if I took it further that I would be after more than 100.00 and more importantly be wanting to raise this issue as high as possible to make sure people were aware of the risks ordering online with asda to make an infomred choice of wehter they personally were willing to risk it, hence watchdog hoping other issues of similar nature might be uncovered.

I am also going to ring mind and see solicitor if they feel all they have to do in such a situation is to refund and wave goodbye, where is the customer services in that, you are instead made to feel worthless. I soon picked up after talking to the manager and feeling I was getting somewhere that after again speaking to bernard, realising that unlike told, nothing was to come by what had happened to me as in staff retraining as told, as could not see any evidence of them having improved on simple matter of chasing the refund and then delivery cost. Bernard said would get manager to call me back when chased and no call came, either he didnt pass on the request or forgot as with the delivery fee, that head office had to refund.

Its really up to asdas if they want me to go away sooner or later, they should have no fear of frank apology to me other than I might put it in a frame as evidence I got through to them eventually and was recodnised. They chose to abuse me over what haooened and they can choose what I next have to do.

After all who would condone a compnay for admitting failings in training let their beloved customer be labelled a thief and so mentally challenged that no other manager would risk talking to them or visit for fear of attack.. What was I mad monster raving? NOPE just crying for my food as had no other funds left to replace it when realised they thought me a tea leaf.

I say again I am a pretty forgiving person, asda write proper apology and who would want to ridicule them for it, they would be congratulated as long as said would learn their end too. Surely they are not worried I will sue them if get it, I on here write if they apologsie for their staff not meeting their usual standards, and falsely giving the impression I am a threat to fellow staff and apologise that as they previoulsy stated adamant that they appreciate an error occured so not considered a thief telling porkie pies and apologise for although as they say well meaning bernard was in their opinion, and as the designated investigator in such matters should have kept personal opinons and family experinces to himself, hence preventing possible feelings of discrimination due to comments not subject to asda guidelines.

I will also accept a token 100.00 from asda house in recodnition of distress caused.

Then they will be getting some where xx :)

If they dont well I will have to get the strength to carry on the fight and have to post they are indeed cowards with no comprehension of what such a serious experience can do.

Any tv researchers looking in, I am until sattisfied still willing to talk, theres watchdog, dont get dne get dom i belive etc.....I am up for appearing on the telly near the flag ship store. I will be the plump alright fat :) middle aged woman stood there with a great big placard, ASDA DEFAMED ME or ASDA CALLED ME A THIEF and lets see, ASDA DISCRIMINATED AGAINST MY DISABILITYxx

ASDA DONT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS TIME so why shop here.:madgrin: ALL FACT xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In post 15 I state bernard on ringin me back said the woman did not say I was lying, that is an error, he may have then said that but also said that the woman had said it was me in his words telling porkie pies, as much as I typed he to fair this and that, he did tell me the woman had stated it and they were happy to go on her word and that of her report along with that of her manager, hence the importance of the recordings I have just relistened to xx.

He did say he would call me back in the morning, just re listened to the call.

So I am hoping this is simply an over run time wise on his part, rather than proven past history of the calls not getting past the same stage for the rep to dissapear again !!!!!.

Will update xx

Just received call to answer machine from directors office at asda house saying that rather than I will ring you back later to discuss what we will agree to put in your apology letter as he suggested yesterday. That they are sending a letter of apology on behalf of asdas milton keynes and if I am not happy with it to respond to him or put it in writing.

Dont know about you but it does not sound good so far.

When we went into great detail of how a sorry for your inconvinience letter would not bo good enough, I hope he takes heed as to what I required.

To send a letter which does not fulfill my request after the call yesterday with him decideing ring me to discusss the letter, I find it odd that he doesnt prefer to ring me back and run through it.

I know you are reading this asda, so I put it to you to ring me back today and tell me as agreed what you are putting in that letter first. To hint I might be unhappy with it after our conversation surely is a waste of time.

He clearly states yesterday that will ring through what they have decided to put in the letter prior to sendign it with me, now why would they back track on such a simple matter, alright got the answer machine, just ring back I am waiting.

RING ME BACK TODAY PLEASE.

They say they are not willing to compensate in any way and jsut becasue I took the issue to them does not mean I am entitled to any compensation.:sad:

I said therefore it confirms what you said yesterday in that I put to you it has took one month to get a letter of apology this far and you yesterday said that asda do not value the customers time. He said He did not give me permission to record the call and I had to remind him firstly I have told him the calls are recorded on true call and once he decides to not say at any point I am not happy with you recording our calls then he is accepting they are recorded.

I mean it is my right to record the calls but he has said asda do not put a value on their customers time, and you are not entitled to compensation. So I added for being insinuated a thief and discriminated against ;and having to battle a month for an apology and compensation which we discussed in detail yesterday as to my requirements to resolve the situation, he decides to slamm the phone down on me.

I have requested the letter which is to be sent today to also be sent to me by email and he has agreed on that so will see if he manages to do that.

NOW i ask any of you here who may have similar issue or even a product issue that you have had to chase and chase or even an issue of a delayed home shopping delviery, that they should ring and inform you, but dont and they say they have called to consider would you be willing to shop at a shop that does not value the customers time:?:

I personally think ASDA stinks to high heaven and if it takes a month to be BEG for a letter of apology from them re such an issue, then I put it to you they dont value their customers at all.

I will wait for the apology that is promised but dont think it will sattisfy my criteria I am heard and typed on here as would resolve the matter to my sattisfaction.

Looks like when shop with asda you need cctv in your house like me because of lying staff, true call on your phone for oh ype lying staff, also for customer services or whoerver they were last week who yep lied again re ringing back, and for staff that say how they intend to proceed and then change the ball game.

I say to anyone here, do you know andy clarkes personal address or personal phone number, because this man here says he represents andy clarke. Please pm it, that goes for staff or anyone in the know, I want to send a copy of this thread to him and let him meet me in milton keynes store personally and listen to the recordings himself. Would he have called me a thief and abused me, let him answer?

Does andy clarke like to be quoted as not valueing a customers time, does that go for complaint wise or whilst in store shopping as well, would he like to answer:?::-x

Andy you staff swayed from what agreed yesterday with no decency to inform me verbally first and then without me being rude or abusive, (recorded call) without warning slammed the phone down on me:evil:

They apparantly according to them have to deal with it from a business angle, remember the pile em high and dont worry if one breaks, well they broke me as in demoralised and left me feeling so low as to how a customer caught in such a sitruation could be vilified and ridiculed begging for both her paid for food and apology.

Sick bucket please:-x

Is it the old emu trick where stick head in sand and dont face up to what they have done hoping the offended will go away, I think so.

But hang on asda apparantly cares in their adverts, so its a bit confusing as to why they dont, aaahhh yes they are a business, imagine if they had to compensate everyone of their online customers who were called a thief, are there that many that they are frightened of such a token payment?

A token that they were to have given to show they truly were sorry for what they said and did, that was how I worded it, therefore they are not sorry at all !!!!!!

Lets get this letter email and take it form there as i am not finished xx

As for him not happy knowing he is recorded, how many times does asdas need telling I record calls, I told him, I told the woman last week. I told the online dept that deals with such issues origianlly, I told the store. Fully explained that true call records all incomming and ourgong calls. Would some legal bod tell 'J' that once I have proof I told the company that I record calls, them not objecting to that is an acceptance of the calls recorded and therefore they become admissable in court.

You will find early on asdas were aware I was recording and part of your failing is the many people who said they would take this issue on and then forget of dump it, that is asdas problem,not mine, I am only the customer remember, do I have to do you job for you.

'J' listen to the call again from yesterday its quite clear that I record calls at my house and therefore are happy with all the statements I have made re what happened to me, asdas has been offered to hear them within the opening days of this issue, the store manager said it as not necessary and I am sure one of my posts here will have me confirming that.

Asda legally not happy with any of my posts please register and get back to me, others here would be interested to know your true opinion from your own hand, if my recordings and updates are not good enough for you :lol:

HI:whoo: I have a right to be upset remember, no need to as indicated by those who represent that store, to feel guilty for being me. Hey arnt the mentally ill allowed to shop in asdas, is there a warning sign that in case of an issue arrising we must find a bernard for you, so we can fob you off for a month. Naughty xx

I have the recordings I am only crying, like anyone who had realised they were on the point of losing 50.00 might have done so when treat so horribly by ASDA.

Why should I be made out the aggressor for insisting POLITELY that I have rights.

Anyone else been without evidence called a THIEF by asdas wether online or in store?

Anyone in milton keynes ordering food online from asdas milton keynes BEWARNED and insist they either let you check all your groceries right in front of them, or give you a written disclaimer that they accept you are only signing for delivery not for the individual items till checked against the order print out or otherwise you could be without your knoweldge for ringing up and asking for your chiken or whatever, you even if not happy with a delayed deliver, could have a note somewhere from a driver or the manager you have had to chase re not getting your promised delayed call, you could be labelled abusive, threatening and a possible thief and depending on their mood, their errors that day or their driver, you are left open the the mercy of having to beg for your food, becuase I will tell you this they dont appreciate you in asda house, they in fact I suspect LAUGH at us.

Asdas do not value the time of a customer, thanks 'J" for that.

If not appreciated in asda house why the hecky thump would their stores care and want to learn by thier errors, of course they wont.

Any disgruntled employees of asdas aware of how the online food is processed or the stresses put on a driver to make them feel the need to cover up, I mean I dont know why would an employee feel the need to not be upfront with admitting an error with asda, why be so frightened and put the customer in the frame. What do they do to you, maybe we could understand how bad it is there, xx You are welcome to post here or pm me in private if dont want it on here incase it Id's you.

I am going to relisten to the calls and amass a date time length of call and to who for asdas, you see they have no idea of how many people have said they were taking this issue on or to manager and didnt bother. Asda online gets a bad reputation in a lot of forums that I have come across and they need to wonder why, are a lot of their head office staff just saying what you want to hear to make you go away and then giving hope they are dealing with you for nowt to come of it, they dotn put notes on the system and it takes a month to even get this far on such as serious issue.

Of course they dont value our time, silly me.

I will get the proof, not to send to asda directly although but for this thread which they can read also, to list the names of who was talking to me, the number I called and what was said to me. According to them they can only go on what is on the system, I say how is that my fault when you have such staff who never intended to help in the first place.

I have the recordings remember that and advise anyone ringing asda for even the slightest issue to record all calls to them, just incase they mistreat you or backtrack on what they plan and tell you they will do.

I want to become a journalist, although my spelling may have deteriated that can be overcome. I have a need to publish what has happened to me in my past and write a book, I will devote a huge chapter to asdas as an example of how corporate policy and business stratergies can abuse also xx

asda_food_online_calledme_athief @ yahoo.co.uk (not for asda use, just their customers who have been let down)

Do you feel agrieved they have no value for their customers time when the customer has done no wrong?

If anyone wants to contact me fine on here or above xx about their experience as it is now gone 17.00 and they havnt even emailed me as promised.

Have they done the same to you to?

Ive just hit the biggy:whoo:

How can asda house say they do not put a value on a customers time, as in they dont believe in compensation in such cases, when I have just typed RLP and asda into google and found people getting bills from RLP on behalf of asdas on theft or alleged theft issues.

Now for anyone who does not understand who RLP is go the work and benefit forums and you will soon see a thread re RLP and how they are valuing the staff of supermarkets such as asda and tesco etc.....as extortiante ammounts not agreed with whover was in trouble and simply billing them.

The relevance between this and me is I have been abused by asdas accused of theft by their driver and in turn bernard who was happy to go with the report, descriminated against when made them privvy to my illness for why I was crying, and they after it takes me a month to fight my cause through neglect of them dealing with it properly, tell me they do not put a value on a customers time in such a situation as a business, but hey as a business, if someone has done something to them, THEY DO. You did not have the dignity to tell me you were putting the phone down, you just did it, i hope you have good grounds "j" after what was agreed yesterday and me just chasing what you said as in description of what you intended to write, I was led to believe you would have written it by now.

Wether they use RLP now I am not sure, but for the stories I can across asda is listed as one of the clients of rlp dec/2010 according to the article I have sourced.

Perhaps andy clarke would like to comment on this?

And just as an add on 'J" who was to have emailed me the letter today and sent it today also, has not emailed me with the so called letter after slamming down the phone on me. Maybe he is shocked at how insistant I am re my rights to not have been treat they way I was and therefore need to have what I set at 100.00 compensation. I mean come on isnt that cheaper than RLP charge the average case :whoo:

My 100.00 was a token payment for them to show me they are truly sorry rather than treat me begrudedly and gesture of goodwill. There was no goodwill when asda were refunding me eventually, they had me labelled a tea leaf and had no idea what all the fuss was about. I say I have a right to not be defamed and abused, NO I wont put up with it anymore.

So they not only refuse 100.00, they refuse the letter, as not sent and I have to assume due to "j" sticking the phone down that he probably has not even done that either. I say again 'J' I recorded the call at no point am I seen as rude, abusive or threatening, if anything politely insistant that asda needs to accept if it wants to resolve the issue, that they have to listen to me for once for my peice of mind alone after what you did.

Wouldnt you also think that if you sent a complaint to the wrong email, but that it was still a complaint dept of asda right, wouldnt you think they would forward it on to the correct dept.

I have been told the online exlusive email is for asda insurance, now wouldnt you think it wouldnt be a terrible reply from them to have said, sorry you have the wrong dept, or forward the emails.

Looks like akin to talking to their staff they just press delete when means they have to do something or why dont they carry through what they say.

ps. Why did I have the wrong email, the police trying to help sourced it and it has been quoted elsewhere too, as comes up as asda complaints. Of course if asda online had prosessed my request like promised to go higher they would have contacted me with the correct email etc.....

LAZINESS in my book.

Have you thought of contacting Anne Robinson? (Can't remember the name of the show) There's a lot of demo's and media stuff going on right now about disability rights and what have you. Perhaps ASDA is joining Punch and Judy in beating up The Big Society's disabled people.

Email will be posted SOON, but they have not offered me the 100.00, so my mission is not over.

I am not desperate for their money, this was to be a token payment of sorry where I felt I had some control over it. They for a month have had control of dealing with me like s***. You see who is it who decides when a person is treat lke utter poop that they set this at 25.00. Asda can call you a thief, can ridicule you, can use firms such as RLP and you know what they are like, (so why cant I as a token value my time at 100.00, a snip I believed), yet think that throwing 25.00 at a person will make them once again feel grateful that the big I am of asda cares for you, when their own staff say business, asda do not value a customers time.

Tell you one thing. I VALUE MY TIME

I VALUE MY DISTRESS

I would appreciate imput from the legal bods on this thread after reading the letter later on when got energy to type it:madgrin: wether they feel due what happened to me I should go on or leave it in pm to me, thanks.

AS LONG AS I LIVE, I NO MATTER IF ASDA IS CHEAPER, WILL NEVER SHOP IN AN ASDA STORE AGAIN OR ONLINE. I WARN ANY ONLINE CUSTOMER AGAIN OF MILTON KEYNES TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL DEALING WITH THEM, RECORD ALL CALLS AND MONITOR WHAT YOU SIGN FOR, I WOULD PERHAPS AKIN TO A DELIVERY AGENT FOR OTHER ITEMS, SIGN UNCHECKED AND YOU SIGNATURE IN THE SAME BOX.

OTHER WISE ASDA MAY CALL YOU A THIEF ALSO WHEN IT IS MORE A MATTER OF THEIR INCOMPATENCE !!!!!!!:-x

They may have the largest and flagship store sat less than a walk away, but there is also many other supermarkets who deliver and actual stores just down from them even, ASDA IS NOT THE BE ALL AND END ALL AS THEY DONT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS.

If I ever get tempted to visit an asda, I will relisten to the first calls and remind myself what they did and how cheap they feel that is worth BEGRUDGED, 25.00 voucher, which as you know does not even cost them 25.00 does it !!!!!!!!

I am going to frame it with the letter and put it up in LOO:madgrin: Fitting place for a shop in asdas.

Tell you what as much as I took humbridge with TESCO for their shoddy telecoms in my house, I tell you this they are angels compared to ASDA for customer services and I need to remind myself bad telecoms does not make a bad supermarket after all, so will go back to my tesco clubcard having learnt a valuable lesson:

The cheaperst aint always the best !!!!!!!!

The cheapest have no room for valuing their customers time !!!!!!!!!

The cheapest have no awareness of how to appropriately deal with customers with disabilities without ridiculing them it appears in my experience !!!!!!!!!!!

The cheapest may call you a tea leaf !!!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU SHOP THERE?

I wont and am sure they will not be bothered by one customer peed off with what has happend, but what if more than one avoids them, they might notice xx

THE LETTER I HAD TO BEG FOR:mad2:

Dear Mrs XXXXXXX

Thank you for you e-mail to Andy Clarke our CEO about the recent problems you have had with your Home

Shopping orders. As part of Andy's Executive Relations Team, I'm available on his behalf to respond to any

customer issues.

I've spoken at length to Nick the General Store Manager and Bernard the Home Shopping Manager at our Milton

Keynes store. Nick and Bernard would like to pass on there apologise for any upset they may have caused.

We don't want any of our customers to become upset after speaking to our colleagues. I'm sorry you felt that

my colleagues were accusing you of stealing. If at any point during this complaint you felt that my colleagues

have said anything that implies this, I'm sorry.

I'm very sorry if you feel Bernard or any other colleagues have caused offence by saying a family member has a

similar illness. He assured me this was meant to show empathy towards your complaint in an attempt to help

resolve the problems you've had.

Your custom and loyalty are important to us. I'm sorry you feel my colleagues haven't resolved your complaint

in an appropriate manner. I hope my letter and action will go some way towards reassuring you of our

commitment to customer care. The £25 gift card that my colleagues delivered to you was a goodwill gesture

for any inconvenience you feel we caused.

Thanks again for taking the time to let me know about what happened. I've sen the above via letter for your

records along wiith the DPA request form you wanted.

Kind regards

Julian

Bernard was meant to be empathising was he? So why embelish by telling me no other managers would be prepared to talk to me as dont feel they will get through to me:mad2: Why then tell me no drivers will now want to call at my address due to my supposed threatening behaviour?:mad2: Why feel the need to empathise when happy to embelish and make me feel as low as can be?:mad2: I tell you to make the owness that it was me who should be grateful for them even dealing with this supposed without proof, abusive, Over the top woman, thats why:mad2::mad2::mad2:

'You customer and loyalty are important to us', really? So why do you tell me you do not put a value on your customers time?:mad2: You seem to only value your own time if is is asdas that are wronged I notice.

Milton keynes asda want to apologise: So why make me beg for my refund, why make me wait a month for a letter that later am told was not agreed that one would be even sent, although to bernard I was clearly requesting one:mad2:

It seems the people acting on behalf of Andy clarke probably do not make him privvy to how many times a phone maybe slammed down on you, a call not returned, because he either personally is aware and does not care as long as can battle it our with tesco as the supposed cheapest, but if not aware then he needs to consider does he as CEO want asdas represented by staff who lie, staff who embelish and staff who ignore, I put that as a very very wronged customer.

I need to consider my options as cant see how I am the only one to have been treat so shoddily by asdas customer services re the online delivery. I need to find wether anyone would be interested in me to get this to a wider audience, wether to go to court because asdas has whilst admitted I may have interpreted these actions as being called a liar etc.....or may feel discriminated against, but you see I have the tapes and am not the only one to have come to the opinion that I have been abused beyond the norm, I was called a liar, was discriminated against, and asda are clearly heard trying to make me feel grateful that as I am me basically I should be kissing their hairy behinds that they have chosen to refund me due to the report of this driver and her boss.

I am open to any PM's and helpful posts, appreciate you time for reading such a long thread xx :-D

I will keep the tapes a ready xx