Milton keynes asda online, nightmare delivery ***RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Emailed them asking why no response to formal complaint and I have now noticed it is just over a month ago since they defamed me.

Do they treat all customers as wrong or thieves when they make such errors.

Sainsburys did point out their staff are on a bonus scheme where the fellow smiled and said we make doubly sure you are happy, could it be there is no scheme at asdas and they really due to feeling pressured actually dont give a damm re the customer when treat this way, I dont know but it could explain the difference at this store in any case, a store that is claimed the largest asdas in europe!!!!!!

We will see if they respond.:!:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has absolutely nothing to do with your mental health that they have treated you so poorly. A couple of years ago I had a delivery driver make a pass at me. When he gave me the clipboard to sign, he grabbed my wrist and started stroking the inside of my arm and wouldnt let go of me.

I know it sounds silly and it was only my arm, but it really shook me up, he knew where I lived, he coudl come back at any time. Asda were awful to me, they made me feel as though I was making a fuss about nothing and didnt bother calling me back when they were supposed to, and pretty much ignored me. I possibly should have pursued it, but I didnt. Well done for standing up to them.

BTW I've found the CEO's email address for you

andy.clarke@asda.co.uk

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Thank you natalie, I notice some guests are looking in and did refer to my thread in the email so hope they will see or understand how low they have made me feel. I also when the delivery from sainsburys appaared felt a sence of panic as I was aware again I had no time to check all the goods, he said we make sure our customers are happy and I felt I could trust him and luckily he was correct. He took trouble to ask if I was happy with the substitutions as apposed to asdas assuming you are unless raise the issue when you get the copy of the order, he pointed out the error and that they were on top of it, and I felt myself saying no worries.

He also took trouble to knock to announce he was here, even though we were on our way down as noticed the van, smiled and said hello.

I wonder if asdas round here realise their staff arrive anxious, well that woman was, hurried and make a customer aware they need to get the signature to move on.

I say they are asking for errors.

Thing is I now realise they took advantage of me making them privvy to my illness as in played on it when they refered to it and even down to none of the other managers would talk to me as thought it wouldnt go in as if. He as said said he would try to help due to having a mentally ill person in his family and knew what it was like. I truly believe this bernard was trying to make me feel grateful that they were dealing with me at all as if it was my fault.

I wonder wether he considered me the "it'

Also I had been told the night prior that this bernard was the man at the store who dealt with the investigations, so why oh why are they not taking it seriously that I was not only called a liar but discriminated against or they will never learn, which is why I must persue as who will be the next one being ignored due to a suspect delivery? xx

I feel the last few months I have had a run of bad luck and will issue by issue get on top of them, its not as if I did anything wrong, and also I have recorded all the conversations.

I suggest asdas start doing it at their flag ship store to protect a customer who insists how they were spoken too, maybe the staff feel TOO free to abuse due to them thinking no one will really be interested in any complaint made.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your mental health that they have treated you so poorly. A couple of years ago I had a delivery driver make a pass at me. When he gave me the clipboard to sign, he grabbed my wrist and started stroking the inside of my arm and wouldnt let go of me.

I know it sounds silly and it was only my arm, but it really shook me up, he knew where I lived, he coudl come back at any time. Asda were awful to me, they made me feel as though I was making a fuss about nothing and didnt bother calling me back when they were supposed to, and pretty much ignored me. I possibly should have pursued it, but I didnt. Well done for standing up to them.

BTW I've found the CEO's email address for you

andy.clarke@asda.co.uk

I have just emailed to this address, we will see how they go. Do they really think a £25.00 voucher dumped under protest it felt to me the way it was as told in this thread, then to find out they hadnt processed my refund properly which I had to chase for bernard to say I am refunding it, to find he obvioulsy considered the £5.00 as part of the £25.00 through nowt in writing and no decency to get manager to call back as promised.

They dont seem to appreciate what it is like to be called a thief in you own home.

They dont seem to appreciate when I made them privvy to why I felt like crying that I didnt need the stress due to being ill, they took advantage of this situation to hint it was my fault the way I had been treat.

They have questioned my character and defamed me by saying they were adamant all the food was delivered to me, when it wasnt.

I want official apology from cheif executive office and appropriate compensation.

How often does this go on?

Can anyone round here trust them?

What was done re bernard discriminating against me? Probably nowt.

What happend to the delivery driver, were they disciplined? I bet nowt was done.

They have ignored me and let this carry on for one month, it has made me more upset and a firmer resolve to get my written apology and appropriate compensation.

They have my phone number.

Staff at milton keynes asda, they largest in europe apparantly, the flag ship store, calls their customers who have home deliveries as thiefs when errors occur out of our control. How many others have they done this too?

Also just got prompt email with no action form myself re sainsburys over charging as said prior. They are crediting the £1.78 back to my account asap.

So nice to not feel stressed, look how long it took asdas to refund the delivery cost for the experience alone, weeks of calls from me, promised credit, not appeared and a a begrudged voucher basically dumped with me, with no apology.

ps. I have not speant this £25.00 as I do not accept it and have already informed the store. Oh he said I will get the manger to call, yeh right he will :(

NO CALL, but now I want andy clarke to deal with this as something needs to be learnt by asdas. Dont defame your customers and ignore it.

Right in touch with head office re I callled them again. Had a long call and told nice lady the facts and how I felt about what happened to me and she is ringing back later.

If you want to laugh we had to end the call due to a phone line problem which I later after speaking to bt and changing the hand set after me querying could this cause it, was able to realise the line is a okay for the call I should receive back later.

I have out of control it feels hayfeaver it seems and even my kids have been saying how I am dribbling and to put it mildly spitting due to excess fluid. I accidently soaked the phone during the call and well it damaged the speak bit of the hand set.

Got to laugh and the bt rep was so so nice when I apologised for taking their time up and I need to go back to using a towell as a hanky once more :)xx

As said on bear garden recently the site was something to behold, towell as a hanky I mean, time to get some medication I feel xx :)

Well woman seemed genuinely shocked at what happened, said even one of my issues would have been enough, and seemed to understand how out of hand this had got. Asked me what I wanted to make the situation resolved and I said a written apology, the knowledge something will be done with the store, and appropriate compensation for being not only called a liar but the mickey took our ot your mental health that you had made them privy to.

I really do hope they sort this as dont want the risk of it happening to anyone else, you know a lot of people have mental problems, some diagnosed, some not and the store needs to realise when made privy due to embaressment of crying to fact I am sorry I feel my mental conditon is triggering, as it was crying was perfectly natural when being called a thief, you see I always apologise even when nothing is caused by me, its a habit and me picking up on the displeasure of someone I feel being annoyed wether through neglegence as what happened or maybe me not sure wether I have become ill. But my point is when feel someone is in superior position to me I feel the need to apologise, but did click something was wrong when they said I was basically an "it" common sence clicked in, I knew I had cause to be distressed and thought why ridicule me by saying no on wants to talk to me as cant get through. The fight then had to start for justice xx

I mean I recorded the calls listened back and saw a sad distressed woman just begging for her food that was then called a thief, anyone would want to cry xx

Asdas rung back need to speak to bernard tommorow then get back to me. I did say that I would like to think that bernard did not mean it re offending me re the dig at my condition, just that it apeared malicious and degrading to me as a person. Also that when they speak to him if he paints a person who you cant get through to or his impression of a mentally ill person would they consider I still have the tape, that shows me as perfectly calm but insisting on my rights politely to him and that the matter is sorted. Between you and me I did wonder wether it was more I wasnt liked because of insisting on my rights to not be abused.defamed as I now describe it due to their errors.

You see that woman will have told her version to the boss.

The boss will have relayed to bernard or spoken to and read what she wrote.

Bernard will have been told a statement which led him to confirm the staff think I am the one telling porkie pies during what happened, and as this is not a true statement of the events, I consider this malicious defamation. To give others an opinion as to my character that is incorect and degrading.

HURTFUL that stopped me sleeping for three days.

Lets see, at least they are now calling back. I have said I want no personal communication with the store now as feel even if they say sorry they will akin to under their breath have a false opinion of me that I cannot switch off from.

I hope to be able at some point walk in the store and shop there, but know I can never order onlin with them again.

I hava asked her to ask bernard about the call from the manager requested by me that was not returned, was it simply bernard forgot or had impression mountain out of mole hill so she would go away or did he inform the manager and he and the phone calls were deliberately ignored.

They do seem to want to resolve, I just hope they see sence this time that a dumped voucher when called a thief and abused is actually more offensive when a written apology and appropriate compensation is what is need when treat as such or they will never learn by it, because I dont need the stress just buying food.

Feeling more positive at least :)

xx

I got the impression they were ringing me back after speaking to bernard, but then realised that that was a saturday when they were talking to him, so maybe they made a mistake there and thought calm down, calm down as they say, they will ring today so lets wait and see. I could have sworn said ringing back saturday but as cant be bothered to upload recording yet will put it down as either theres or my mistake. No matter.

If no call today, will blow a fuse:lol:

Emailed andy.clarke@asda.co.uk as last time did not get a reply. When spoke to the lady of friday she said she could see notes about the matter.

Emailed from different email id as get the impression they are ignoring me.

Asdas if you are looking in is it normal to ignore your customers when defamed in such a way, would you like to comment?

No call back from this lady again :-x

Just got a call from them regarding the email to andy clarke, which was a forwarded email I sent to exclusive online that was again not replied to. He has found my address on system and sees notes, but there are no notes from that woman apparantly and no mention of who was dealing with it re the store and who called me back on friday. Said going to speak to the store and I added the woman told me she was told bernard was not in tills saturday, so even the store should remember the contact from her.

I have asked him to liase with her and he tells me he will ring back this afternoon.

He did ask me to quote the name of the woman who called but due to having migraine I cant at mo, I dont feel up to putting sd card into computer and uploading, sorting etc.....and listening to that call to realise she didnt do what promised, I will leave that to it goes up another step.

I have said I am shocked how many people in asdas state a action plan of what they plan to do, tell you when they will ring back and dont do so, and that this is rife within ringing online grocery head office dept right through to their head office, that is what I find totally depressing, that of course it would appear they are not taking this seriously or surely they would do what stated.

I again have told them I told bernard I do not accept the 25.00 as compensation for what they did and feel this has to be dealt with properly or will happen to someone else, I need to be shown this is not rife behaviour within asdas when been abused by their staff from shop to head office which has made this experience worse even than the food going walkies, it was the way they dealt with it and me recently that is unforgivable.

We will again see.xx

Asdas called me a liar

Asdas refered to me as 'it' in sentance refering to them being aware I have a condition on my explanation, but then tried to make me feel grateful for talking to me even, when already told that bernard dealt with such cases. "I know what its like" Hang on I think now in shock, why is the emphasis not on finding the food? Does that mean you are okay chasing missing food unless have a mental condtion that unfortunately has made you cry, so you apologise for an understandable distress to be ridiculed, not on xx

Got a call back from a gent from asda house and after one and a half hours on the phone I have come to the conlusion that ASDA are cowards and happy to listen to such a lengthy tale of woe with replies avoiding the issue as far as I am affected (I will list when had a coffee).

They are at the moment deciding what words they feel they can put in an apology. I have asked for them to put ASDA is sorrry we infered(bearing in mind asda house was not there) infered that you were a thief. We are sorry you feel (feel as in they dont really comprehend, but feel so they can put something) feel you were discriminated against in your experience.

I have been told they are not promising to put we called you a tea leaf, but sorry you were inconvinienced and I said not good enough, so will add what was said a little later as I felt it quite a battle to get them to accept anymore happened than I was unhappy they refunded albeit in the end so end of.

The gent I spoke to does not seem to be able to comprehend past the point of we have refunded you, sorry for inconvinience, hence how is asdas and asda house to learn by what I said. He tells me they will, but I doubt it.

So as far as the store was concerned from the replies from asda house, I now understand their attiutude to me and my feeling it represents asdas as a whole bearing in mind milton keynes is the supposed flag ship store in europe, well the largest anyhow.

You see even though treating me as a thief when in fact crying begging for my food, they in my opinion were laughing at me. You see no matter how much I protested or upset at what they said, they knew once refunded as far as head office are concerned and them in my opinion, that the matter is over.

They have no built in policy re what to do when a customer is abused. They ring the store, verify their version of events and well happy to just keep repeating you were eventually refunded.

They have no comprehension of what it does to a person to fee defamed, to realise how many people due to conversation with bernard have an opinion of you dependant on what first stated by the driver and her manager on that day. That opinion seems to count highly it would appear, as their is no room for listeining to the customer apart from eventually letting her try to say what happned for one and half hours, but not really take it in or accept, you see they are in protect asda mode, not say sorry to one of the people who regulary till this point shopped in store and occasionally online. Pack em high and dont worry if one gets broken is a quote I read from someone re another supermarket and it seems they are alll the same, but that the customer is just packed as high as the groceries and probably not really appreciated.

I have the tapes, offered over three weeks ago to let the store listen, he was wanting me to send them to him and as sensitive I said no, but happy to have senior rep of asdas meet me and listen in, also that asda store had said not necessary prior.

Told they have no apprecaition basically of a customers time and effort and distress that can have been used up chasing such a case. I notice many supermarkets when they are shoplifted etc......value their time with RLP and dont know wether asda do it, but in any case other supermarkets value their time, why does not asdas apprecaite that for one month I have been very very stressed.

THEY CALLED ME A THIEF, ADAMANT, PORKIE PIES.

They are laughing at me and all I did was be too tired to go into the store and ordered online.

I said that when signed for the goods i was signing for a delivery and under sales of goods act if I then find them missing asdas should refund or replace, alright investigate, but do so without calling or infering me a theif, due to the fact they have no proof I stole anything.

He slipped up and said when signing I am signing to confirm all the goods are there and then quickly retracted that statement, because I added how can you say that when not physically seeing me open the bags, he then said he didnt say it, but I had to remind him the call was being recorded, Anyhow wether error or wether he didnt realise what he said it does not matter, soga says it is up to the store to prove delivery, it does not say infer and with words of bernard call a thief, belittle and kick a mentally ill person down when already exhausted to extent of in shock, because thats what happened and asda do not value my words at all otherwise they would not be arguing over what they put in writing or how they compensate me.

They have already said they do not value a customers time, so if thats the case maybe shoppers should consider we spend time shopping wether online or in person and if when something goes wrong asda do not value our time, then maybe time to find a supermarket you can trust as they put you at risk of charachter defamation and label of theif without proof, yet when chips are down they just want you to go away.

If asda house does not value a customers time as stated, then thats why the stores is in no rush to remedy or give the promised calls back, hence their attitude in dragging a distressing situation out.

Also because prior reps did not put the notes on the system re their promises in their eyes the calls did not take place, the woman who called last week it seems has dissapeard into the ether and they have not acceptance of how they are messing us about xx

Sainsburys have a bonus scheme for home delivery drivers I was told that a short while ago. We really look after our customers he said, and giggled or we would lose our bonus.

Well sainsburys it works, because it does seem and I couldnt confirm from asdas that they have a bonus scheme but assume they dont. as feel their staff might be more interested in sorting out such errors and even putting ink in the order form printer:lol: To leave only room for small errors..

Be warned anyone ordering online from the milton keynes store, buckinghamshire, that when they get you to sign for your shop if you are unlucky like me to be caught in what seemed like a drivers bad day, that they might just say they are adamant the food was delivered to you also.

I tell you why the customers word does not count for anything, have a terrible experience, but as long as we albeit begrudginingly give you a refund, just dissapear please.

He also didnt understand why when the refund was given by bernard as supposed gesture of good will rather than entitled to refund, why that made any difference. I said because gesture of goodwill to a suspected theif, entitled refund under soga to a messed about customer, thats the difference, he didnt agree!!!!!!!

How would you feel.

I say shop elsewhere to avoid the risk as asda house today quoted they do not value a customers time, that says it all, because I sure valued theres xx

End result as above they are back to store looking into it, deny I was defamed, say my disability was not discriminated only a gentle add that bernard new what is was like. I say what the hell had it to do with the missing food and him saying i was abusive, threatening, to extent that no other drivers would come to my house, or so I assume ill that no other managers would talk to me.

I HAVE THESE EXACT TERMS ON TAPE.

Why are they not disciplining the driver?

Why not having a talk to the drivers manager on protocol?

Why not explaing to bernard to keep your personal family experiences to yourself and dont embelish a situation, as in if the drivers and managers and head office truly said I was threatening to not want to deal with me, either show the proof or shut up as it was not true adn I on the other hand do have the proof.

True call and good old candid camera xx:-) Did not dump the wag on the food indeed, if she would lie to her boss over that rather than jsut say oops was in a hurry sorry, what else would she lie of.

Are the drivers who work for milton keynes asdas put under too much stress perhaps? Hence the mistakes, jsut a suggestion

Well done to you WI for not giving up! What a despicable way to be treated! I will only ever shop at asda as a last resort, I find it messy, disorgansied, and their customer service is hideous! How dare they even bring your health problems whatever they may be into this! But you usually find that this is a tactic a lot of companies/authorities or just people in general use, they also use the anger/abuse allegation to get a complainant to stop, as well as the "they must be mental" tactic.

Just remember WI, any person in this journey of life who tries to use any of these tactics on you are cowards! It takes far more gumption and courage to stand up for your rights than to not, as a matter of fact there has to be something amiss with them rather than yourself, you're to be commended for pursuing this!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Well done to you WI for not giving up! What a despicable way to be treated! I will only ever shop at asda as a last resort, I find it messy, disorgansied, and their customer service is hideous! How dare they even bring your health problems whatever they may be into this! But you usually find that this is a tactic a lot of companies/authorities or just people in general use, they also use the anger/abuse allegation to get a complainant to stop, as well as the "they must be mental" tactic.

Just remember WI, any person in this journey of life who tries to use any of these tactics on you are cowards! It takes far more gumption and courage to stand up for your rights than to not, as a matter of fact there has to be something amiss with them rather than yourself, you're to be commended for pursuing this!

To be homest I dont know how I have held on, I have for the last month been squiralled away in my bedroom waiting for the promised callls and crying. They dont care that I have been hurt at all, thanks for your support. They kept saying they were not there when I spoke, I say you represent asda house, but I the customer was there, thats what matters, though of course in one ear out the other as in protect asda mode.

Exhausting xx

Have you spoken to the head office? Forgive me if you've posted up that you have and I've overlooked it! They're a disgraceful company, and personally knowing someone who worked for them, they don't treat their staff any better!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Thanks site team for adding milton keynes to the thread title. I feel it only fair as have already offered asda the right to reply on my thread to be told by asda house, that they will not be doing so, to make others aware that this store is at risk of treating others the same. Sad as it is quite an impressive store and I might be wrong but think it is the one in the adverts.

I have been dealing with a few issues, but have to say I have never in my life been so insulted as by this store, and that was including my 12 years of working for british rail in euston and I was face to face with the customer every day I worked of those years. Asdas next time it boasts we care need to realise they dont.

I asked them if they were happy resolved I was not defamed or discriminated against for me to send the tapes to watchdog and suddenly they are not happy about that and dont know if permission could be given. Come on if they are surely happy that I was not called a thief, to which he then adds I am not saying that, then let me distribute the tapes with your permission. Didnt get him to say okay go on then, would have been much easier for them to being so sure of themselves to stop me having to type a transcript but to use the actual tapes for watchdog to decide and ask is anyone else being called a tealeaf when not able to confirm all is there till after singed and driver gone.

Anyone else with issues re asda online delivery or being ignored by head office, promised calls back that dont happen, staff dealing with store that dissapear, told no notes onthe system so doesnt count, called a thief or simply too often your shop arrives and you are dissapointed and have been fobbed off or just unhappy, or even discriminated or defamed you are invited to post xx :)

Its the way the value the customer when their adverts paint a different picture that matters. Or is it they are so driven with arguing with tesco that they have forgoton to look after their customers, they think we will be happy when mistreat when things go wrong as long as they undercut tesco on eg a tin of soup by 1Penny, we must be seen as desperate lemmings to them in reality.

Of course asda house is once again offered to comment after verifying who they are with site team, as they are reading this post and you would think would want to show for example that they do value a customers time as I have been told they dont today.

One month to get a response from higher than the store despite all my calls that they have no record of xx Thing is I do:madgrin:

I've never used home delivery personally, although a friend always uses Waitrose and says they're fantastic! Mind you, their prices are not so fantastic :lol:. You're thread has raised awareness though for others WI, which can only be a good thing! If I were to ever have a need to use home delivery, they wouldn't get a sniff of a signature until I'd checked every last item after reading through this! I know this is tough on you, but don't give up, you have plenty of support here :hug:

Thanks, I have said my letter of apology has to be very good otherwise not accepted and that I will post it on here. You see I know I am poorly, but know from others that I did nowt differently from them other than a few tears and me apologising for that fact as told them I was ill and why, you see for some reason for my life I have been apologising to everyone for being me. I am so sorry that they have been caught out so badly letting a customer down and proved as not giving too hoots once the refund was eventually begrudingly paid, but the attitude up high seeps through the stores and if once refunded up high think your experience does not count, they why on earth should the area managers, the store manager, online and line managers and the staff under them care any different.

As much as asda house was not there, their staff represent them and they along with me were there, they should stop messing around and admit fault or are they worried others reading this as poss their are others will learn to not let them be belittled also and fight back or go eleswhere. I deffo pick up asda house is worried by my tapes or why are they not freely saying okay publish them, we could start with watchdog and youtube, let everyone else decide wether I am a nut or not or jsut politely insisting my side. Come on asda if you are convinced bernard did not rather than as you say trying to make me feel he wanted to help, when in fact belittled my conditon 'it' when the issue was the food, why dont you want to invite me to post them on youtube.

Anyone know what would happen to a person with no assets or savings with no property, who posted the calls on youtube, you see they have said they want to resolve and I dont think that means to my sattisfaction. If this letter and compensation he doesnt want to commit to, is not good and accurate to what happened to me, I want to let everyone listen to them. Alright some of them do go on, but the one between me and bernard is an eyeopener, i would want mental health orgs to listen and see how do they think their members would interpret such a slur, how would a suicidal person possibly feel when trying day to day hold on because of her kids, when she is having such a stressful battle and they have no appreciaton or care for how ill they have made me feel.

Low aint the word and I wish everyone well wether mentally ill or not and think everyone would be rather peeved if asdas said they were adamant all the food had been delivered despite your protest and that the drivers embelished statement of burgers and pathetic baguette was added to them stating you are abusive and threatening and that they dont care what yo think as no one up high thinks any different.

Wonder is subject access request to the store would get my the statement the woman wrote, am I entitled to it and that of the information bernard based me as a person as in defamed, anyone know xx

My defintion of defamed. Someone says something which is untrue as in rude, abusive, thief in their opinion, and that opinion is then verbally passed to another, bernard has told me the driver said it was me telling the porkie pies. Also that wrote the statement of events. That information to one person is enough, but to be told that due tow hat happened and their opinion of my household I presume they do not feel safe comming to my house and as a result no other drivers would come. he then for some reason changes tack and wants me to order online again, I am crying now at this point, and told they do want me despite what told of the drivers to order again.

Bernard was told by me again about my illness and for some reason I feel the need to apologise for crying as they are making me feel itis my fault, this informtion from delivery day and then is then worsened by being told no managers will talk to me now barr him, and he will as knows what it is like having a mentally ill person in his houshold. It really offends me that I was made to feel a lowlife bagging for help re a normal situation where soga demands they refund me unless prove delivered, which they could not.

Now what was said to the drivers to get them to feel unsafe near me.

Defamation.

The woman without proof and against soga as in providing proof the food was delviered, said I was telling porkie pies, defamation.

Defintion of disabiltiy descrimination.

I tell the store online manger when told the same day the van is empty and told the woman is adamant all the food was delivered even down to the embelishment that becasue of such there is nothing they can do and I jsut have to wait. I am cying and say I am struggling due to mental illness to comprehend why they can be so sure they food was delviered adn told jsut have to wait. This mans views were past along with driver to bernard.

I have asked for proof twice now that the head office did indeed say I was threatening them with the police rather than ringing for advice, they have not provided this proof, so was it true or again embelishment to make me feel grateful they are even talking to me.

I feel the latter, they wanted me to go away, simples as the meerkats would say.

I say to anyone dealing with asda house, stores or online orders chasing up errors, to RECORD ALL CALLS with them as supect, if you unlike me had not done so, you would get less thrift than me:-(

Thanks, I have said my letter of apology has to be very good otherwise not accepted and that I will post it on here. You see I know I am poorly, but know from others that I did nowt differently from them other than a few tears and me apologising for that fact as told them I was ill and why, you see for some reason for my life I have been apologising to everyone for being me. I am so sorry that they have been caught out so badly letting a customer down and proved as not giving too hoots once the refund was eventually begrudingly paid, but the attitude up high seeps through the stores and if once refunded up high think your experience does not count, they why on earth should the area managers, the store manager, online and line managers and the staff under them care any different.

As much as asda house was not there, their staff represent them and they along with me were there, they should stop messing around and admit fault or are they worried others reading this as poss their are others will learn to not let them be belittled also and fight back or go eleswhere. I deffo pick up asda house is worried by my tapes or why are they not freely saying okay publish them, we could start with watchdog and youtube, let everyone else decide wether I am a nut or not or jsut politely insisting my side. Come on asda if you are convinced bernard did not rather than as you say trying to make me feel he wanted to help, when in fact belittled my conditon 'it' when the issue was the food, why dont you want to invite me to post them on youtube.

Anyone know what would happen to a person with no assets or savings with no property, who posted the calls on youtube, you see they have said they want to resolve and I dont think that means to my sattisfaction. If this letter and compensation he doesnt want to commit to, is not good and accurate to what happened to me, I want to let everyone listen to them. Alright some of them do go on, but the one between me and bernard is an eyeopener, i would want mental health orgs to listen and see how do they think their members would interpret such a slur, how would a suicidal person possibly feel when trying day to day hold on because of her kids, when she is having such a stressful battle and they have no appreciaton or care for how ill they have made me feel.

Low aint the word and I wish everyone well wether mentally ill or not and think everyone would be rather peeved if asdas said they were adamant all the food had been delivered despite your protest and that the drivers embelished statement of burgers and pathetic baguette was added to them stating you are abusive and threatening and that they dont care what yo think as no one up high thinks any different.

Wonder is subject access request to the store would get my the statement the woman wrote, am I entitled to it and that of the information bernard based me as a person as in defamed, anyone know xx

NEVER apologise for being an honest, decent human being!

My defintion of defamed. Someone says something which is untrue as in rude, abusive, thief in their opinion, and that opinion is then verbally passed to another, bernard has told me the driver said it was me telling the porkie pies. Also that wrote the statement of events. That information to one person is enough, but to be told that due tow hat happened and their opinion of my household I presume they do not feel safe comming to my house and as a result no other drivers would come. he then for some reason changes tack and wants me to order online again, I am crying now at this point, and told they do want me despite what told of the drivers to order again.

Bernard was told by me again about my illness and for some reason I feel the need to apologise for crying as they are making me feel itis my fault, this informtion from delivery day and then is then worsened by being told no managers will talk to me now barr him, and he will as knows what it is like having a mentally ill person in his houshold. It really offends me that I was made to feel a lowlife bagging for help re a normal situation where soga demands they refund me unless prove delivered, which they could not.

Now what was said to the drivers to get them to feel unsafe near me.

Defamation.

The woman without proof and against soga as in providing proof the food was delviered, said I was telling porkie pies, defamation.

Defintion of disabiltiy descrimination.

I tell the store online manger when told the same day the van is empty and told the woman is adamant all the food was delivered even down to the embelishment that becasue of such there is nothing they can do and I jsut have to wait. I am cying and say I am struggling due to mental illness to comprehend why they can be so sure they food was delviered adn told jsut have to wait. This mans views were past along with driver to bernard.

I have asked for proof twice now that the head office did indeed say I was threatening them with the police rather than ringing for advice, they have not provided this proof, so was it true or again embelishment to make me feel grateful they are even talking to me.

I feel the latter, they wanted me to go away, simples as the meerkats would say.

I say to anyone dealing with asda house, stores or online orders chasing up errors, to RECORD ALL CALLS with them as supect, if you unlike me had not done so, you would get less thrift than me:-(

Defamation of a persons character, is when a person slanders another persons character to someone else with lies (be it verbally or written) that changes the other persons opinion of them.

I'd suggest you speak to a lawyer, it won't cost you anything! I'd also get a mental health organisation or charity involved such as "MIND".