Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just out of interest, ive been doing some digging ref cattles share price jump,

it appears, yet to be confirmed that barclays, a major player in cattles has dumped one hell ammount of stock, this was then snapped up at a short price.

what this means is that nothing has realy changed, markets will adjust to propper share rate.

why has barclays dumped the stock,

it because rbs is looking at a 500 million loss in cattles and its the tax payer who will bail out rbs

barclays is on its own

stinks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just out of interest, ive been doing some digging ref cattles share price jump,

it appears, yet to be confirmed that barclays, a major player in cattles has dumped one hell ammount of stock, this was then snapped up at a short price.

what this means is that nothing has realy changed, markets will adjust to propper share rate.

why has barclays dumped the stock,

it because rbs is looking at a 500 million loss in cattles and its the tax payer who will bail out rbs

barclays is on its own

stinks

i dont really understand howthe stock market works but the more this drags on the more i suspect they will get out of it, i prey im wrong.

rbs announced a 500 mil loss in cattles, tax payer will bail out rbs

barclays is on its own

goverment will not bail out barclays

its cut and run

Post.

are you still confident they will not be round for much longer, i like many others here, hang on your every word so if you say they will be gone, then thats good enough for me

Hi Peter - Thanks for getting back to me so quickly regarding this. Sorry if I appear a bit dumb but what would this mean for my agreement? My agreement was june 2008 so I take it I just have to accept these figures?

seems a bit unfair to me as it is quite clearly not advised that the total credit is being calculated with the acceptance fee added in:mad:

Anyway just another example of how welcome can confuse and con you - I have certainly learned my lesson. if I ever take out credit again (and it will not be with welcome) I will certainly be looking over figures more carefully.

Thanks again Peter for your time it is apreciated :)

Hi

I know this takes a lot of geting your head around i have been doing it for nealy fourty years and i still get it wrong sometimes.

There are three things that are inter reliant and as far as the agreement goes would effect its enforceablility they are APR total credit andtotal amount of credit. The total charge for credit should contain the interest and all other compulsatrry charges.

If the charges increase because the fee is added to the interst then the apr will increas and it will tell you that you pay moor for your loan this is what should happen.

If however the fee is included in the credit then the APR will decrease because it will look like you are borrowing more money for the same charge(interest) which would give the mistaken imprssion that you were getting a better deal. This is why it is unlawful.

If the fee has been include in the interst figure as part of the credit it is incorrect and on your agreement may result in it being enforceable only by order of the court since your agreement is post May 2005.

But it is only a figure your paymentsdo correspond to the APR,TC,TCC being correct.

There should be an explanation of how the interst rate was calculated within the agreement somewhere iif not then that also would be a breach of the regs (section 9 SI2005/1482)

Regards

Peter

Edited by Dodgeball
Typing is getting worse

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Hi

Yes this is section 58 of the consumer crdit act the crditor is supposed to give you a copy of the agreement seven days before the actual agreement is signed on a secure loan.

In that time he is not allowed to contact you in any way. It is there to give you a chance to cool off.

The problem is that it is very hard to prove that they did not give you the cooling off period as it is allowed for the debtor to contact the creditor at any time even within the seven days so they can just say that yu contacted them.

Welcome tp CAG

Peter

what happens if you have never received an agreement

have you reached the vt ammount stated on the agreement

also

the auditors will have to announce the cattels accounts soon

its the law

investor boards as well as us are glued to our pc

they aregetting just as frustrated

the longer it goes on, the worse it gets for cattles, it shows delaying bad news and major players like barclays just pull out

Thanks Peter - it really is a confusing subject but I am learning all the time and this forum and the people in it are fantastic. They give up their time to help other people and I am so grateful that they do.

I have the following explanation on my agreement:

'interest will be calculated at the rate of interest on the daily balance outstanding of the total amount of credit and the acceptance fee. It will be paid as part of your monthly payments'

is this the sort of explanation you mean?

no i haven't got a copy of the loan agreement,have asked welcome several times but they have never supplied one,also how did they loan deperatedan over £28,000,according to them their maximum loan is £20,000 and did you have enough equity in your property if its secured.

Actually I have just found this on my terms and conditions:

2. Acceptance Fee

In order to ensure as far as possible that you will be able to meet yor obligations under the loan, we will review your income and expenses, including any current indebtedness and other outgoings. The acceptance fee will be charged to you, by being included in the total advance to cover this credit counselling.

so I guess here they are saying they have included it in the total amount of credit and therefore can charge the interest on it ??? :confused:

Hi Peter, if you are still about and have time, could you have a look over my agreement, thanks. I have signed it on a 2nd page

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt356/bandape/1STPAGEOFLOAN.jpg

Hi

Congratulations you have just come up on the lottery

this is totally unenforceable.

The total credit should be £9654 and it is not even on there.

Flagrant breach of section 127(3).

Somedays it is just worth getting up in the morning :D

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Yes i have paid enough to vt, but reading what i have, get the feeling WF will turn round and say i havn,t.

I also need my OH to go through the agreement and see if its been calculated correct, which hopefully he will do today.

Another one bites the dust!! Good morning everyone!!!

Peter if you have a moment. I have two the same.

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/082stewie/Pg2Welcome.jpg

Thanks very much

Stewie

Ps: I am going for the PPI route, it was refunded but just onto the loan so im still paying same installment even though ive had the rebate. They just said they will end the loan 6 months early.

Naughty naughty!

Edited by 082stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Hi

Congratulations you have just come up on the lottery

this is totally unenforceable.

The total credit should be £9654 and it is not even on there.

Flagrant breach of section 127(3).

Somedays it is just worth getting up in the morning :D

Peter

Wow, great result - if u have any spare time, I see how busy u r, could u take a look at my agreement please Peter, Page 83 Post No 1656, many have looked but I am still not sure what my next move is ?

Thanks

Another one bites the dust!! Good morning everyone!!!

Peter if you have a moment. I have two the same.

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/082stewie/Pg2Welcome.jpg

Thanks very much

Stewie

Ps: I am going for the PPI route, it was refunded but just onto the loan so im still paying same installment even though ive had the rebate. They just said they will end the loan 6 months early.

Naughty naughty!

Hi Stewie

I cant seem to access your agreements on that link

I did this letter for someone earlier it may be of use if not just ignore

Letter to welcome

Re Account No--------------------------

I note that you have failed to provide me with any details of the modified agreement which will be required due to the refund of my miss sold PPI.

You will be aware that this will affect the repayment amounts and / or the repayment time.

Please send my by return a draft of the new modified agreement which is required under the Act if any of these terms are changed.

To clarify I need.

The total amount of credit calculated using the statutory method as defined in the CCA1974 at the time the agreement was modified( the date if refund of the PPI).

The repayment amounts and intervals of the new agreement.

Confirmation that the APR will be the same or better than that on the original executed document.

In reference to my earlier request for a copy agreement under section 77 of the act I note that there was no figures for the amounts paid or amounts due on the account as per sub sections 77(a.b.c.). These I now require as a matter of urgency.

If this request is not responded to within 7 days I will apply to the court for an injunction to stop any further action from you and apply to have the agreement nullified under section 127(1)e of the act. I shall then ask the court to make a ruling under section 140 regarding the modification of the agreement under 127(2) or possible unenforceability under section 127(3) via section 65.

You will also be aware that I have been requesting statements of the account for some time these have not been forthcoming. You will realise that she Consumer credit 2006 act requires a yearly statement to be issued on this type of account and failure to do so renders the creditor unable to charge any interest or charges during the period of the breach. I will also therefore be requiring a credit to the account aft any charges of this type that have been debited to the account.

Petr

Peter, you have no idea how happy and relieved you have made me!! I thought I was going to be stuck paying this for another 4 years! What should I do now? Can i ask them to clear the debt? or just stop paying citing the reason you gave me? Can I still claim back PPI I believe was missold? Thanks for your help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks