Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

basically they arent bothered about the windscreen price as your there cos your desperate for a car, and they have the golden carrot,also yes they get them straight from the auctions but then so does the majority of car dealers i work in a petro station next to motor auctions nr colchester and all the car dealers main and otherwise get cars from there so just cos it looks good on a legit forecourt dont mean a thing, unless you get a good waranty with it, always a case of buyer beware:-x

Hi tigga, your exactly right, where i work we get a lot of cars from auction or fleet, it does not mean there is anything wrong with them, its just a convenient source. Your spot on with your comments about buying a car from welcome, its becaues of circumstancies and we are limited to our options so they exploit it and they dont put windscreen prices on so that when you see the agreement you cant qwork it out. its criminal and i hope welcome suffer so badly for it.

no only good for traders really they might make a couple of bob

but nothing for cattles

traders will only be looking for a quick return on investment

i suppose they think that a big investing company might come in to rescue but with everything going on at cattles FAT CHANCE

i sent welcome a complains letter about the amount of phone calls and asked them for all communication to be in writing from now on.i get home yesterday and there are 3 messages on my phone to ring them but its a mobile number.i also put in a complaint about charges applied to my old account and had a letter back saying i had over £200 of charges that should not of been applied,as they have now cancelled this agreement and set up a new agreement that my partner hasn't signed can i still claim the money back and the interest that has been paid which shouldn't of been also what happens about the agreement my partner hasn't signed,i have cca them but no response yet,still got a few days left.can i ask for the charge to be removed of the property.

Hi Biddy

Keep those voicemails if you can! As for the letter about the charges, that is ok for starters but You need to be sure that figure is correct and what you want in interest added....have you done a subject access request yet? (apologies if you have already told us this, but this thread is huge now, getting confused!)

As for the new agreement, the one your partner hasn't signed, wait and see what you get back from your CCA (if nothing they default anyway) and take it from there.....we will be able to help ;)

The charge on your property is very interesting....I think you need to see exactly what Welcome submitted to the land registry to get the charge and see what they actually have on file.

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

BTW something PT said that has just caught my eye - he says if the PPI is wrong the charge for crdit is wrong and therefore the agreement is wrong - sooooooo if I prove in court the PPI should have never been sold does that mean the charge for credit is wrong and therefore no contract?

Just wondering it may be different under mis-selling cases.

Hi Andi

Just returned from the boys in blue, well didnt actually get past the pit bull woman on the enquiries desk, had to withdraw myself out of the 'situation' before i got myself arrested.

The conversation went something like this....

need to report fradulent activity on my mortgage account by WcF.

PB- How do you know?

Because i have it here in black and white.

PB-We dont deal with things like that, you need to go to your mortgage company...

Sorry ! So there is nobody i can speak to in CID or Fraud Squad? How do you know they cant help me, Here look at this !!!

PB- No there is no one you can speak to...

Well can you log that i have just come into make a complaint to you about this and this company, that are under investigation anyway

PB - NO..You need to go to Mort company, or a solicitor....

So you are telling me you cannot deal with a crime that i am trying to report here ?? And you are telling me to alert the company to the crime that has been committed..dont think so !!!!

At this point i retreated, because i was becomming tempted to jump over the counter and knock the snotty bitch out..speacial constable my arse..

Returned to parents house and rang the main number, went through the whole conversation again, although did take some notice when i mentioned they were under investigation already with a few other governement departments..this got me put through to some control centre somewhere, but after listening to 5 minuses of we will answer your call shortly, the line mysteriously cut its self off....

Will now attempt to email complaint to given email address for police, find my own solicitor and Graphologist next week.....

really very angry at the moment as to why i hand my council tax over to these, if they have no staff, and the staff they do have, have half a brain cell....

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi Andi

Just returned from the boys in blue, well didnt actually get past the pit bull woman on the enquiries desk, had to withdraw myself out of the 'situation' before i got myself arrested.

The conversation went something like this....

need to report fradulent activity on my mortgage account by WcF.

PB- How do you know?

Because i have it here in black and white.

PB-We dont deal with things like that, you need to go to your mortgage company...

Sorry ! So there is nobody i can speak to in CID or Fraud Squad? How do you know they cant help me, Here look at this !!!

PB- No there is no one you can speak to...

Well can you log that i have just come into make a complaint to you about this and this company, that are under investigation anyway

PB - NO..You need to go to Mort company, or a solicitor....

So you are telling me you cannot deal with a crime that i am trying to report here ?? And you are telling me to alert the company to the crime that has been committed..dont think so !!!!

At this point i retreated, because i was becomming tempted to jump over the counter and knock the snotty bitch out..speacial constable my arse..

Returned to parents house and rang the main number, went through the whole conversation again, although did take some notice when i mentioned they were under investigation already with a few other governement departments..this got me put through to some control centre somewhere, but after listening to 5 minuses of we will answer your call shortly, the line mysteriously cut its self off....

Will now attempt to email complaint to given email address for police, find my own solicitor and Graphologist next week.....

really very angry at the moment as to why i hand my council tax over to these, if they have no staff, and the staff they do have, have half a brain cell....

b-o-2

:mad: That is just godam ridiculous. If it is false info/lies/forgery or any applicable bull submitted to the land registry then it comes under section 1 of the Fraud Act 2006. Same goes for any of the above in your mortgage dealings if it costs you at all.

How exactly can the police of all people not deal with a breach of the Fraud Act? Fraud/theft..same thing, I am appalled.

Each area has its own fraud squad, can you google it? See if you can contact them direct?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

:mad: That is just godam ridiculous. If it is false info/lies/forgery or any applicable bull submitted to the land registry then it comes under section 1 of the Fraud Act 2006. Same goes for any of the above in your mortgage dealings if it costs you at all.

How exactly can the police of all people not deal with a breach of the Fraud Act? Fraud/theft..same thing, I am appalled.

Each area has its own fraud squad, can you google it? See if you can contact them direct?

Exactly my thoughts - Don't let this go - the reason the police don't want it is they will see it as a paperwork exercise - and I realise that they have an awful lot to do but breaking the law is breaking the law.

See just cos I hate being fobbed off by people I'd write a letter of complaint to the station manager/Cheif Constable saying when you attended and that you were prevented from reporting a crime and that you are considering reporting this to the local media - then see how quick they help you.

DO NOT LET THIS DROP

You need that police intervention as you're agreement etc is forged and they should not be allowed to get away with that especially when they secure a forgery on your house!

I perhaps would let your motgage company know the deal then you can tell the police you have done that so they can't try redirecting you again.

Due In To Wcf Office On Monday Am Apparently The Person Who Drew Up The Modified Agreement Has Been Sacked And Tghe Manager Says Bthe Loan Issgtill A Car Loan Even If Head Office Have It As A Home Improvement Loan

Havent A Clue How To Fight This As It Seems So Complicated

Nothing complicated at all they are simply trying to con you..........& may have succeeded :-x

If they claim it's a 'home improvement loan' instead of an 'unsecured car loan' is there a charge on your property???

Nothing complicated at all they are simply trying to con you..........& may have succeeded :-x

If they claim it's a 'home improvement loan' instead of an 'unsecured car loan' is there a charge on your property???

they cant put a charge against my home as its a housing association property

INTERESTING

GOT THIS BACK TODAY FROM DIRECT GROUP

NOW I CANT DO ANY THING AS THE JUDGEMENT OF SETTLEMENT WAS THAT NEITHER SIDE CAN BRING FUTURE PROCEEDINGS

ITS OK

I WAS JUST GLAD TO BE FREE OF WELCOME

IVE SEEN SOME PUT UP JOB BEFORE BUT THIS

WHO THEY TRYING TO KID

IMG_0001-17.jpg

they cant put a charge against my home as its a housing association property

Then that's begs the obvious question as to why would you apply for a home improvement loan when it ain't your home Welcome really are numpties:rolleyes:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks