UKPC parking invoice - tesco Faraday retail park,Coatbank Street, Coatbridge. ML5 3SQ scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4787 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

**update**

got a letter this morning :jaw:

**LEGAL ACTION PENDING**

blah blah to avoid this being passed to our legal department for further action and possible further charges you are required to pay the sum of £150 within 7 days of this letter blah blah

im guessing my next letter should be from `court proceedings` ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

**update**

got a letter this morning :jaw:

**LEGAL ACTION PENDING**

blah blah to avoid this being passed to our legal department for further action and possible further charges you are required to pay the sum of £150 within 7 days of this letter blah blah

im guessing my next letter should be from `court proceedings` ?

It's UKCPS who use "Court Proceedings Ltd". UKPC use either Roxburghe/Graham White or Debt Recovery Plus.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG, thank you, all of you :D

I got one of those invoices, wrote to them asking for some compassion for my disabled passenger who was desperate to go toilet and there was nowhere to park and I parked in a hatched area displaying the BB, I was NOT obstructing anyone or anything. My passenger uses a walking frame and needs someone with her constantly, disabled spaces were all used, so I dropped her off by the Asda entrance and went to find somewhere to park and hurry back to help her.

This is the reply I got from them :

==========

Dear Madam

Thank you for your recent correspondence in relation to the above Parking Charge Notice (PCN). We understand your frustration and appreciate the inconvenience this may have cause you. It is not our intention to cause undue worry and frustration when enforcing out clients parking regulations.

We have investigated the appeal based on the information submitted by yourself and can confirm in this instance that the PCN was issued correctly for the following reasons.

There is no parking in the unauthorised areas at the Leyton Mill Retail Park, this includes the parking on the hatched areas.

There are sufficient signs warning vehicles owners/drivers that should they park their vehicle in the unauthorised areas, this will result in a PCN being issued by post.

On the PCN issue date our records confirmed that you were the registered keeper/owner/driver of the vehicle involved in the contravention.

Your PCN has been on hold whilst on appeal and may be settled in full at the reduced rate of £45.00 provided payment is received at the below address within 14 days of the date of this letter.

========

I ALWAYS pay my parking fines if I am actually illegally parked (had 2 in my 21 year stay in the UK). So I was going to pay this one, well, my son was as an x-mas present for me. Luckily there was no phone number for payments and I went to google and searched UKPC. This site came up, and I'm ever so grateful for it. I'd rather give the £45 to this site, which I think I might just do when my finances are a bit better, than pay this cowboy outfit.

Also I will tell everyone I know about the practice of these so-called parking control people.

Thank you all ever so much !!!!!

TLC

just ignore their threats for demands for payment, its an invoice noting more. we ignored about 10 letters and in the end they stopped and gived up. UKPC target dissabled vonrable people tey do not care if you got know legs they have no morrels. if they want there money they have to go to court and they will not bother. they just want easy pray for people that pay up.

I'm going to ignore any letter although I had written to them first.

Leyton retail park consists of Asda, TKmaxx, currys, sportsdirect.com, B&Q, with KFC, burgerking and pizzahut. UKPC put a 2 hour limit on the parking lot... So you better choose which place to visit each day LOL

I'm not gonna care any more and will only pay parking fines that are legit, and not just silly invoices from greedy idiots.

Will keep you all updated on the amount of letters I get (am actually looking forward to them now *giggle* )

Kind regards

TLC

ok quick update....

got a letter from a company called Debt Recovery Plus Ltd

they say our client has instructed that we may recover the monies due to an unpaid parking charge, contact us blah blah...

goes on to say

if you fail to make a full payment or make contact with your proposal for payment, this account will be passed to our litigation team and legal recovery action may commence.

a typical case may be referred to the county courts for an application for a county court judgement.

goes on to threaten with bailiffs and my items been sold at a public auction.

now i have been to court before and this letter looks all legit, is it just another step in this [problem]?

edit: just been on their website and UKPC are one of there clients lol

should i start to worry?

now i have been to court before and this letter looks all legit, is it just another step in this [problem]?

Yes

edit: just been on their website and UKPC are one of there clients lol

should i start to worry?

No

Sue them if they don't?

The inlication is you will lose, which is nonsense. The cost to them is high, and the risk to them of losing is greater, as teybhave to show under Contract Law that the DRIVER had agreed to the terms. And the PPC hasn't a clue who that person is, and you are not obliged to say.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel sorry for the people that are threatened into paying. I parked at Oak Mall, Greenock and I was alleged to have overstayed my welcome. These muppets must have sent thirty letters from different sources asking from varying amounts between £65 and £500 and eventually gave up after nine months.

Again, DO NOT pay these charlatans.

The car park has now been taken over by a delightful company known as Creative Parking Solutions, I presume that this bunch has a higher IQ level and will not refer to English law in Scotland.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4787 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks