Together Property Management issues &problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, 

Just to let you know, I'm dealing with this company for lasr 12 years.(Hamilton king  &together property ,both own by this same family)

In next few weeks I be showing you how to confront them properly. 

Also I be exposing the  "tricks "use by them.

Please trust me, is lots of  writing there....

Spk soon guys.....

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, sorry for long response, I haved them on my back(Together Property)trying issue car park jobs on us 

Don't happen 😅

Like I write before,I dealing wit them long time.

Like some one write before here,the best way is buy the freehold of them(my situation, not all leaseholders want to buy)

Them are relly Clever and smart people,that way is hard to deal wit them.i be can write lots about them,but no point.

After years of research and watching them,now I'm ready to confront them properly (find out ,how them scaming us and the rest)look like proper court case🤐for me.

At the minute I looking for people wich want to confront them properly. Maybe some one have goid idea abayt taxes ,vat .need some more help wit that.

Basically I can prove few ting on that.

And we can start ball rolling on them🤫

Also be beware, them quite often checking forums like that(to control the proplems)

Spk soon guys 👍👊

@Warrior 01 Please start your own Topic as this is someone elses Topic so you can get the advice you need on your own Topic.

Since you are viewing this Topic have a read of Post#35 'Right to Manage'

I wont advise further until you create your own Topic

• Thanks 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

HI GUYS 

Looking for leaseholders wich property is managed by Together Property,  call before(Hamilton King  Management). And the freeholder is Southern Land Securities  

I can help ,wit all kind of problems. 

I'm looking for people wich want to fight &and confront them.

Thanks👊👍

Hi there,send me copy of your request &service charge bill.

I can help you👍👊

Hi there,I can help you. need see your service charge statement &request for payment 👍

various posts hijacking other people threads moved to your thread here.

class action doesn't work in the uk

and we dont allow advice via private messaging so please keep everything in the open forum.##

dx

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

why have you not got a copy of yours?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

@Warrior 01 We do not advise people. To share personal information with someone they do not know which is what you are asking our caggers to do

Please remember our forum rules

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

well the best way to do that - i'e help people, is to post up  what they need to look for using yours as an example.

people will become a bit suspicious of newbies wanting to see their policies to advise them how to save money, when thats not really needed .

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

Hi,fully understand.

Every one can just write how much them pay (don't need see paper work) or cover the personal details 

Like is said, I save us lots of money.

Lots of people is probably overcharged on that,

Also them overcharging the fees (management fee )if you calculate you probably pay 30-40% fee to them for managing the property. Should be 15% (have this on paper)

Also them  claiming the vat, end of year (20% from bills wich you pay) that way registry in Jersey is best option for them.

When I bought the flat in 2001, i received the service charge statement. I be leaving before similar property. 

Them be asking for £6500 insurance premium 😒, I pay before around 1000£ for similar property. 

I ask them why the premium is so high, nobody from them what really answer the question 🤔 just have told is how is, you must pay.

I start checking my details of lease, to my surprise the lease requires basic cover. fire,flod and etc.....

I ask another 3 insurance company to provide similar quotes for me. 

Next day received them, starting from1200-1600£.show them to TP ,them try foob me off(ignoring)

I wait 2 months, noting.

I decided to contact the main man "Mr Taube" asking him what going on? with the price of premium. Don't really get any answer from him(excuses, that is his all portfolio insurance)

I go more cleverer with them.

i contact the insurance company(where the policy come from)ask them to provide me insurance quotes for this same property (i think them forward check on the system that already we are insured with them (this same address, cost of rebuild this same)

Them come back to me few days later with quotation "1600£ premium for this same property "the old cover is exactly this same what new cover.

After show the fact to Mr Taube hi change the songs quickly. 

This same day premium go to 1600£,and received refund of 6000£ Also hi try to make me  signs some letter ,guaranteed that I don't take him to court  ofcourse refused👍👊

done small research ,and find out the insurance company is registered this same. place where the freeholder have office.

Also I can see now them charging for extra "terrorism cover" which lease don't require this, just basic insurance cover.

I don't pay this also

Sorry guys my writing is not perfect, any question you welcome👊👍

in otherwords 

its the usual Building insurance scam.

buy it from us its inflated

do it yourself it's far cheaper

nothing new here 

simply you've just discovered its cheaper to get you own buildings insurance.

dx

please stop hitting QUOTE

just type in the msg box.

dx

and they

OK,thanks

Yes is often that freeholder is scaming on insurance quotes.

Every one know that,no I don't discover that is cheaper find yourself,only supraising me that people allow to happen. 

Is not only insurance scam wit them,look proply on your service charge statements, you see how% them charging more than should.

What % you paying from service charge to them??(the fees for running your property)

All VAT from invoices, wich you pay.them claiming back evry year(another profit of 20 %)

What I try to say, them making araund 50% of all amount of your services charges. Maybe also is usual practice for you.

Average is 15to 20 %form,another's Maintenance company. 

Not sure is only me seeing that,we get rip off evry year for big money, them don't care about property just profits in pockets.

Lots of people complaining abaut them,why nobody want to confront them proply  by courts or something?the tribunal is pointless, not too many people winning this way.

My advice to everyone, if you can .start from reading your lease proply (I know is not easy,hard wording and etc)you find lots of answers to you problems (them often don't follow the lease)

Start checking, yours request for payment (the % ,fees and etc)

Insurance quotes. 

Is not only the insurance moany we claim back from them.to today date we claim back almost 22k.

For jobs not done on grounds of property ( them be fixing neighbours property 🤣)jobs which never happened, mistake wit invoices. 

Overcharged jobs on property.

You need just look little bit more on invoices and rest.

Or the best way buy the freehold 👍👊