www.claimmytaxrefund.com/Bereldexter Ltd Scam? Letters wanting admin fee for 'incorrect info supplied to HMRC' RE: marriage Tax Allowance Claim?

snowdragon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fake then?

there is nothing they can do 

I'd ignore them 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A bit bizarre.  Wonder if the ex tried to claim back tax in general at start of Covid period and completed the forms with Sandys information.

Nothing will happen, if you ignore.  Or you could write back stating that you have not applied for any help with tax rebate claims, the form they sent has a signature but is not your signature ( looks like someone else has added the signature) and that the relationhip ended back in  xx/xxxx with the ex-husband no longer living at the same address.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

they sent  some folders for me to open on the computer,  stating  one was from HMRC, not able to do anything with  them.

I did ask the ex if he had claimed anything and he said deff not. I am going to look through all paper work have to see if my mistake and actually did claim, got me worried, £60 may not seem a lot but is to me

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

you dont need to pay or do anything.

ignore them.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok,  found some info, seems HMRC told  us we were owed  £897.19 in December 2020, claimmytax took £322.99 it seems?

I have my own bank account now same as ex has his own, he LEFT ME AUGUST 2020, he got  his own place in October 2020,, 

confused!

why has it taken 2 years  for this to come up? I honestly     can not remember   it! 

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Well you dont owe the fee.

have you found the money paid to you/ex?

and they

as in where DX? we both had to do new bank accounts when we split up, I only get state pension, we were at one time in  a DMP, thanks to him

Well why don't you SAR them, that should tell you where it went?

Dx

and they

thanks DX, I will         ask, we did have a joint account with NatWest when we were together

it also does not say is the £60 fee is each or joint , I  do not have £60 right now, only get paid every 4 weeks lol xx. Just a worry wart

Doubt anything would happen if you ignored

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 weeks later...

latest from them, asked for a SAR and this is their reply

The management team has agreed to reduce your fee to £30 as you are separated from your husband.

We are unable to accept any form of payment unless it is via cheque or bank transfer.

You will need to go into the bank to pay this or call them and they will make the transfer for you.

Please find below our details for payment.

Bank transfer, quoting your reference (*****%), to the following :

Bereldexter Ltd

SORT CODE 20-55-41

ACCOUNT NUMBER 33637514

If sending a cheque, please make it payable to Bereldexter Ltd and post it to the below address:

Bereldexter T/a Claim My Tax Refund

St George’s House, 2 St George’s Road,

Bolton,

BL1 2DD

IMHO ignore.

They won't do court for £30 

Have you found this money yet they said they reclaimed?

Dx

and they

what do you mean by found it DX?  

Asked for a SAR and got that instead

Have you found the money of the tax rebate they say they got for you ..  

Dx

and they

no idea where to look as we both now have new bank accounts,  if it was a cheque then it would have been paid into the joint account we had with NatWest but that got closed thanks to  a IVA a company tried set up

just got home to find they have sent yet another letter addressed to us both asking for £60, no SAR  though

IMHO I'D ignore them,

• Thanks 1

and they

• 4 weeks later...

Well just got another letter from them,

Dear Mr and Mrs

DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER

We are obliged to inform you that as per the terms of service, claim my tax refund is entitled to charge you for sums equal to the late payment fee, should you fail to satisfy the sums owed by 22/8/202.

In the event you fail to meet this deadline further fees shall apply,

Letter  came just now

There is lot more in it but will write it when get bk x

any idea what do,

it is addressed to us both even though told them we are no longer together, there is nothing about how much they want

, it says fail to act they will have no option but to instruct our third-party debt recovery agency, LPL Commercial Investigations to recover payment on our behalf.

Thank you

Sandy xx

powerless muppets

ignore

• Thanks 1

and they

thank you DX,  the date supposed be paid by has gone anyhow, letter only arrived today, letter dated 15/8/22,  was posted 24/8/22! lol

Exactly.

Scary letters coming in many coloured crayons.

ignore LPL..powerless dca.

Dx

• Thanks 1

and they

• 3 weeks later...

SO today get yet another letter from them stating they have now passed  it onto a third party decto collection agency!

Formal notice, that the debt has now been passed to LPL , what do I do?

Will become uneconomic to chase for the debt.  If it costs them a few pounds each time to send letters, they will soon stop. 

• Thanks 1

Ignore. A DCA is not a BAILIFF.

Dx

and they