www.claimmytaxrefund.com/Bereldexter Ltd Scam? Letters wanting admin fee for 'incorrect info supplied to HMRC' RE: marriage Tax Allowance Claim?

snowdragon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have just had two letters come from claim my tax refund, posted 15/7/22 but letters dated 4/7/22,  they are addressed to myself and my ex

PAYMENT DUE: As you are aware you have instructed us (no)  to submit a claim for marriage tax allowance to HM Revenue and customs

Following submission of the  claim to HMRC , they have provided us with confirmation that you have provided incorrect information during the application and/or compliance stage of the marriage tax allowance claim.

We, therefore , require payment of our administration fee to be made, as per clause 3.10 in the terms of service. This is for administration work undertaken by us in dealing with and submitting your claim.

Please see attached invoice relating to the fee, which is now payable, ensure it is paid within 14 days of the date of invoice or contact made within the timescale.

There is a bit more but take too long and not able to scan  the letter, the invoice is for £60, now tbh  myself and ex have not been together for two years and this is first I know about this.

It says pay by bank transfer!

There is an email address and phone number on the letters

Sorry this is so long

Sandy xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

says pay, Bereldexter Ltd ?

Letter is from Claim my tax refund

Laser House

Waterfront Quay

Salford Quays

Manchester

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

no HB I do not, plus I have been on my own for last 2 years, they want £60

says Payment due- Administration  fee for Marriage Tax Allowance  transfer, due 18/7/22

Edited by snowdragon

Well known scam.

Ignore

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No HB, I have not had anything from them before

credit.control@claimmytaxrefund.com

hello@claimmytaxrefund.com

www.claimmytaxrefund.com

these are all the email addresses 

• dx100uk changed the title to www.claimmytaxrefund.com/Bereldexter Ltd Scam? Letters wanting admin fee for 'incorrect info supplied to HMRC' RE: marriage Tax Allowance Claim?

Privacy Policy

About Us

We, Claim My Tax Refund (a trading Style of BerelDexter Limited),

could you Ex have done this SD?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That looks a likely scenario, if the ex is vindictive

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

no I managed to get hold of him and he knows nothing about it, we separated  2 years ago,, 

he was not vindictive, 

Edited by snowdragon
added to

ignore then

powerless muppets.

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

I will dx, thank you.

Seems strange the letters have 4/7/22 on them but the post mark on the envelopes have post mark 15/7/22, saying Royal Mail, Lancashire and South Lakes! And Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games

Plus they wanted payment by tomorrow by bank transfer, I will let you know if hear anything else,

Sandy xx

@snowdragon

You say ex-parter.  Are you still legally married ?

If you are, it might be worth contacting HMRC to check that your records are all in order.  Also you could find out how HMRC would like you to report this scam.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

yes we are still legally married Uncle, he lives elsewhere now and still works, I am older and get a state pension

he was born 1960 and works full time, has his own bank account, bills, etc etc

@snowdragon

The letters you received may just be down to a simple error or part of a scam.

If it were me, I might want to be cautious, just by contacting HMRC to check that they have not received any marriage tax allowance claim.

The reason for doing this is 1) HMRC might tell you that no tax allowance claim has been received, so you then have peace of mind and either ignore or report the attempted scam or 2) if a tax allowance claim has been submitted, letting HMRC know that you have never made any application for any claim and ask if it possible for an investigation into this to find out how the claim was submitted.

• Thanks 1

Hi I have looked on HMRC Site to try and find out  about this but there is nothing from what could see to find out if we were paid this, all it says is apply?

Maybe I am not looking in write place, I guess it is better to email them as I do not have a phone., 

write=right ,

there was far as can see nothing saying find out if you have had this allowance?

just got this come 

Please find attached the following documentation:

1. Two Signed Letters of Authority with Terms of Service
2. Completed and signed Marriage Tax Allowance form
3. HMRC response

The reason why you have received a £60 admin fee charge, is because you have instructed us to make a Marriage Tax Allowance claim.  We did so, with the completed form and have now been advised by HMRC that you have already claimed.

For this reason, as per clause 3.10 of our Terms of Service - an administration fee is charged for the work undertaken resulting in a rejected claim. Before signing the document, you had the opportunity to read through the Letter of Authority with the Attached Terms of Service.

For the reasons stated above, the invoice of £60 remains outstanding.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

And they are signed by who?

Still sounds like a scam, simply to get a bogus admin fee to me 

Dx

and they

has mine and his signitures on, nothing like mine, all personal details and was done November 2020 , we split up way before then