assualt by a delivery driver

mummy38
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. now ashamed of myself. sorry honeybee and mummy!

ok, mummy, it may seem my posts and other posts are an attack against you due to you changing your story. mine was not an attack and apologise if you think it was. i could and should have worded it better and not used the word 'lies'. I do realise that you were obviously stressed in this situation and the (incorrect) suggestion by another poster to change your story (claim) may have confused you.

i hope you have enough info, you've been provided with 2 different sides of this. also hope your rib heals as quick as possible!

sorry again about the 'lies' word i used.

I would suggest you write down what happened chronologically. Iv always found this helps to focus memory. Then if you want to pursue this with a solicitor or claims handling firm, it will help them come to a decision as to whether they believe that the claim is viable. Try and find one who offers no win no fee. Claiming isn't as stressful as people believe. You will need a medical report but it wouldn't necessarily get as far as court. In a lot of cases this sort of thing is settled without the need for court.

Its worth a shot isn't it? Just go get a free initial consultation. Best of luck.

• 4 months later...