Re: NATIONWIDE Credit Card - Harassment & compensation request

giles_g
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help ?

Ive sent out a harassment letter to Nationwide

as i endured months & months of harassment

which they did take notice of

im happy to say,

Also in that letter i have stated i would like to have half of my outstanding balance quashed by way of compensation

is this a possibility?

Would there be a template letter i can send further to this request to take it to the net stage.

Im NOT willing to let this go

they stated in their letter that they were not willing to offer that level of compensation

im not asking for thousands of pounds here

& feel its only right im compensated for the constant phone calls

i had 2,3,4 times a day & evening too !!

They have refunded a £36.00 late charge which hardly makes up for what i went through can someone please help ???

Regards

Hi, Not sure if anyone can help ? Ive sent out a harassment letter to Nationwide as i endured months & months of harassment which they did take notice of im happy to say, Also in that letter i have stated i would like to have half of my outstanding balance quashed by way of compensation is this a possibility? Would there be a template letter i can send further to this request to take it to the net stage.

Im NOT willing to let this go they stated in their letter that they were not willing to offer that level of compensation im not asking for thousands of pounds here & feel its only right im compensated for the constant phone calls i had 2,3,4 times a day & evening too !!

They have refunded a £36.00 late charge which hardly makes up for what i went through can someone please help ???

Regards

You need to start your own thread on this one so people can help you, Post up all the information you have is this a credit card or loan you are having trouble with dont let them get you down come on here and you will get the help you need but you need to put in more information

Pecky 1

Hi, Not sure if anyone can help ? Ive sent out a harassment letter to Nationwide as i endured months & months of harassment which they did take notice of im happy to say, Also in that letter i have stated i would like to have half of my outstanding balance quashed by way of compensation is this a possibility? Would there be a template letter i can send further to this request to take it to the net stage.

Im NOT willing to let this go they stated in their letter that they were not willing to offer that level of compensation im not asking for thousands of pounds here & feel its only right im compensated for the constant phone calls i had 2,3,4 times a day & evening too !!

Regards

You need to start your own thread on this one so people can help you, Post up all the information you have is this a credit card or loan you are having trouble with dont let them get you down come on here and you will get the help you need but you need to put in more information

Pecky 1

Hi Are you addressing me ???